Author Topic: Slim da Mobster talks DETOX & DR. DRE (New Interview)  (Read 1357 times)

DjKeyz

Slim da Mobster talks DETOX & DR. DRE (New Interview)
« on: December 06, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »
http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=3235

Another Dre's thread  8)

He said that Detox is gonna have 12 songs... writing 200.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:50:17 AM by DjKeyz »

dameons

Re: Slim da Mobster talks Detox (New Interview)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 11:46:12 AM »
Daps

Matty

Re: Slim da Mobster talks DETOX & DR. DRE (New Interview)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »
thanks for the link.

it's really hard to tell what dude is saying half the time. to summarise - when asked what makes him different and his album will actually come out not much of an answer, just that he wrote kush and a lot of detox. says detox will be 12 records. says 'kush' was more a record to appease the office people and that some of the other tracks are more 'woah'.

something about another record where a couple of people have used the beat but he thinks their (presumably him/dre's) version is better. it may appear on somebody elses album. also says his own album has to be turned in by june and a single by april. implies that he'll be able to use records not used on detox himself when they sit down and sort it out.

seems like there is actually a timeline so maybe dude will come out? we'll see...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:08:14 PM by Matty »

DjKeyz

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »
thanks for the link.

it's really hard to tell what dude is saying half the time. to summarise - when asked what makes him different and his album will actually come out not much of an answer, just that he wrote kush and a lot of detox. says detox will be 12 records. says 'kush' was more a record to appease the office people and that some of the other tracks are more 'woah'.

something about another record where a couple of people have used the beat but he thinks their (presumably him/dre's) version is better. it may appear on somebody elses album. also says his own album has to be turned in by june and a single by april. implies that he'll be able to use records not used on detox himself when they sit down and sort it out.

seems like there is actually a timeline so maybe dude will come out? we'll see...
:bandit:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »
thanks for the link.

bishop's older interviews had similar comments.

anyway, it's best for slim not to get dropped, as he's stuck with that tattoo forever  :laugh:

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:55:47 PM »
man this guys at horrible at interviewing.....incoherent ass motherfucker

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
What did he say about the Kush remix ?

terence chill

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »
it's the same thing again & again & again...remember when stat quo was @aftermath he said the same 300-400 songs under aftermath same like bishop 700 songs what happened to all the tracks remember when busta was @ aftermath and the list goes on.Dre must have a vault like 2000-3000 unreleased songs or more

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 02:52:55 PM »
it's the same thing again & again & again...remember when stat quo was @aftermath he said the same 300-400 songs under aftermath same like bishop 700 songs what happened to all the tracks remember when busta was @ aftermath and the list goes on.Dre must have a vault like 2000-3000 unreleased songs or more

quintuple that... ruthless, deathrow, early aftermath (rc and them), 2001 era, g unit era, and then them.  that's why it amazes me how we get songs like "Kush" when there's that much material just sitting there that's better (it's not like he would be cheating lol).

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

quintuple that... ruthless, deathrow, early aftermath (rc and them), 2001 era, g unit era, and then them.  that's why it amazes me how we get songs like "Kush" when there's that much material just sitting there that's better (it's not like he would be cheating lol).

In this day and age i'd love to see someone go in with a TB hard disk and copy all that shit over, then release it on the net lol

fuckka detox
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

shu

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 03:46:22 PM »
http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=3235

Another Dre's thread  8)

He said that Detox is gonna have 12 songs... writing 200.
12 songs only  what a shame !!!
dr dre iz ungenerous !!
i hope dr dre got another solution  detox : the black album like jay z

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 03:55:13 PM »
too much hype around Dr. Dre, he needs to get tha ball rollin (solo wise) and stop getting all of his minions to do tha work 4 him.  I love Dr. Dre and I love the anticipation of Detox finally coming out but I'm not falling for the Stat Quo/Bishop hyping all over again, there's more important music out there (no disrespect or put down) but it's time 4 tha man to speak 4 himself and let tha music do all of tha mouth movin #ufeelme.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 08:12:43 PM »
this interview was actually better than dubcnn's... just sayin, oh shit. :laugh:
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 02:55:56 AM »
well bishop released some of them & i'm sure more will follow

this interview was actually better than dubcnn's... just sayin, oh shit. :laugh:
yeah, probably the best slim interview, even though he's immature

Okka

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 02:31:17 AM »
Only 12 songs? Damn, that's fucked up. It sounds like that "Kush" wasn't even supposed to be the first single, but it got a good respond so they decided to release it as the first single. I'm guessin the next single will be with Eminem.