Author Topic: I know im gonna get killed but i dont really like Nas!  (Read 506 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:I know im gonna get killed but i dont really like Nas!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 12:03:20 PM »
yo homie don't get defensive. you're the one who said you bump benzino in your truck, and sayin how real he was. those words came straight from you. if you get offended when someone points that out, well thats on you. you're always twistin peoples words around. i said you were a fan of his. you admitted this. i didn't say you were his biggest fan. i didn't say you didn't know anything about hip-hop. its like you got this complex, like you constantly need to prove how much knowledge you have. nobody is sayin you ain't got knowledge, its just hard to take you serious because you contradict yourself all the time. i swear to god i would think you were a fuckin girl the way you act. how old are you anyways dude?

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2002, 01:04:07 AM »
i like nas

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2002, 11:58:56 AM »
yo homie don't get defensive. you're the one who said you bump benzino in your truck, and sayin how real he was. those words came straight from you. if you get offended when someone points that out, well thats on you. you're always twistin peoples words around. i said you were a fan of his. you admitted this. i didn't say you were his biggest fan. i didn't say you didn't know anything about hip-hop. its like you got this complex, like you constantly need to prove how much knowledge you have. nobody is sayin you ain't got knowledge, its just hard to take you serious because you contradict yourself all the time. i swear to god i would think you were a fuckin girl the way you act. how old are you anyways dude?
lmao so because i bump benzino im his fan?...lmao...foo benzino is on my worst mc list...but he has a few good songs...so i bump em...that doesnt make me a fan...ive stressed my dislike for tupac...but i still bump some of his shit...im not his fan but i cant say he doesnt have some good shit...ur always out to make me look dumb...u got some sort of fetish with bashing me or something...quote me where i said i was a benzino fan...please quote me...ever since i clowned ya boys outkast uve been all pissy with me...i never said i was a benzino fan...n ur sayin i twist words...what u need to do is not focus on me and focus on how dumb look by tryin to focus on me...oh and im 18...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2002, 12:04:38 PM »
at least your honest about it. i happen to like him myself..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2002, 01:57:06 PM »
imo nas got one of the sickest flows in the game which gets sometimes underated cuz his lyrics are dope

anyways, yeah i feel him but i respect your decision not 2 like him

peace

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2002, 07:41:56 PM »
I used to hate Nas until I heard Stillmatic.  Then I went back and listened to all his prior shit and I like him now.  BTW....I still do not know....how the hell is your karma affected????

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2002, 10:02:39 PM »
its just a joke man.....

Instant_Killa

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2002, 04:44:31 AM »
yo, i don think anyone here has a prob wid that dogg, i mean im a nas fan and i respect oyur opinion. BEsides, everyone has their own taste and likes and dislikes.

peace and all the best