Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Monster (Feat. 50 Cent)  (Read 841 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Michael Jackson - Monster (Feat. 50 Cent)
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »
they have at least 50 tracks that were 100 % finished by MJ,when he was alive,some new,some old...but they didn't put them on this album! because Sony wants to make $$$$$!!!

im not sure...if ill buy the album..or no!

How would that be making cash? They are spending money to finish these unfinished tracks?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
hook up the alternate version of the Lenny Kravitz-joint...

google doesnt work for me now..  ???

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 05:10:11 PM »
hook up the alternate version of the Lenny Kravitz-joint...

google doesnt work for me now..  ???

You mean the un-mixed DJ tagged snippet of Another Day?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »
they have at least 50 tracks that were 100 % finished by MJ,when he was alive,some new,some old...but they didn't put them on this album! because Sony wants to make $$$$$!!!

im not sure...if ill buy the album..or no!

How would that be making cash? They are spending money to finish these unfinished tracks?

LOL...The album is gonna be in stores...and people will buy it! = $$$$!
They are saving all the songs and want to release 5 more albums....instead or releasing 1 real album with the real 100% finished tracks!
The contract is signed...for 5 ..or maybe even 7 new albums in the next couple of years..and we will get some unfinished stuff,and songs that won't even sound like MJ!just to make an album and make $$$!
If mike was alive and he made a new album...none of this songs would be on the album! only maybe best of joy!
but it iz what iz...finally a new MJ album after 9 years
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:40:16 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

wardy

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 01:18:15 AM »
Keep Your Head Up anyone who can say it isn't MJ on that track has never listened to Invincible before, check out songs like Don't Walk Away  and then listen again, also Much Too Soon is an amazing song.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 01:21:17 AM »
Keep Your Head Up anyone who can say it isn't MJ on that track has never listened to Invincible before, check out songs like Don't Walk Away  and then listen again, also Much Too Soon is an amazing song.

THANK YOU! + 1

wardy

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 02:47:30 AM »
I'm a huge MJ fan myself ever since i was a little kid, and i must admit that some of this album is not what i would expected MJ to do, but MJ is not here anymore so we will have to get used to it and be happy that we are still getting to hear imo the greatest artist that has ever lived, the one thing that is annoying me is the amount of people that are questioning the vocals, i'm sure they are comparing them to Bad & Thriller which were over 20 plus years ago, if they listened to Invincible they would hear the same sort of vocals you hear on this album bar the obvious tracks like much too soon which were from the thriller era.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 03:10:37 AM »
im sorry but this shit is just corny. thats probably because i dont like any post-bad michael. my favourite era is the motown era so maybe im a little biased but damn... this sucks.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 07:27:34 AM »
im sorry but this shit is just corny. thats probably because i dont like any post-bad michael. my favourite era is the motown era so maybe im a little biased but damn... this sucks.

I'm with you on this one, I've heard the snippets of this rec, really disappointing.

I will say say, even though he kinda fell off after Bad, HIStory and Invincible have some awesome original joints, I particularly like that track he did with B.I.G. on HIStory, Invincible had some great B-Sides that didn't make the album.

I think a lot of us want that 80's stuff that hasn't been released

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »
i want to hear the mixed/mastered version of the song he did wit LL Cool J

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 12:31:32 AM »
This shit's all good, Fif kills this shit for real

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 08:23:42 PM »
Can We Get a Re Up ? link is dead

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »
So either I'm a super paranoid listener or the rest of you are virtually deaf...

In no, way, shape or form does this sound like Michael Jackson on the main vocals...

Listen to the first verse with the clenched throat vocals, quite a good impersonation but there's no vocal range or power. The falsetto sections (esp. hook 2) are horrendous (Holllywooooooooood) and forced.

Methinks there are at least three separate vocalists on this track:

The main singer (not MJ), the guy who helped with the layers and MJ (who is mainly represented with cut and paste adlibs)

I mean, check this out for reference:

MJ sounds better even when he is out of key and practicing.

Then again, this fake MJ sounds nearly as good as the real thing