Author Topic: Satire isn't everything... Need help identifying a hater... look inside  (Read 245 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.sohh.com/2010/12/bulldogbutterworthrough_9.html

seriously tho how can you hate on Nicki Minaj like that and before u go reading my profile rest assure you that my genuine love for Nicki Minaj has absolutely diddly to do with it.  i think it's funny how people hate on Nicki Minaj like she's a credible source to hate on, like somehow she's not original and somehow she's not a beast on tha mic and a bad bitch (plastic included or excluded).  this is why I fight so hard sometimes for artists who get hated on, becuz the people who do all of tha hating clearly don't know what tha fuck they are talking about.  And for the record "Massive Attack" was the shit and so was the video.  

but yeah to end it on tha realest shit I think in 2011 we need 2 start boycotting or shitting on editors in a major way if this is the best they have to offer opinion wise and editorially.  shot outs to all tha 1's who do keep it real but this nigga is clearly trippin (who still says "Doggy" anyway, must be a New York/Boston thing).  dude was obviously tryna put Lloyd Banks on and it just wasn't workin (yes i know he/she was right about him flopping but read between tha lines with this nigga).  anyways i'm done i just had 2 get that out tha way becuz Editors been playing on tha opposite side of tha field for this year and last.  On this particular 1 he was right for the most part (about all tha other shit) but dude's hate for Nicki Minaj is bamafied to tha 20th degree.

this is NOT the best Hip Hop has to offer and also 4 tha record I truly do love this song.  
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:24:36 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Satire isn't everything... Need help identifying a hater... look inside
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 04:43:20 PM »
http://www.sohh.com/2010/12/bulldogbutterworthrough_9.html

seriously tho how can you hate on Nicki Minaj like that and before u go reading my profile rest assure you that my genuine love for Nicki Minaj has absolutely diddly to do with it.  i think it's funny how people hate on Nicki Minaj like she's a credible source to hate on, like somehow she's not original and somehow she's not a beast on tha mic and a bad bitch (plastic included or excluded).  this is why I fight so hard sometimes for artists who get hated on, becuz the people who do all of tha hating clearly don't know what tha fuck they are talking about.  And for the record "Massive Attack" was the shit and so was the video. 

but yeah to end it on tha realest shit I think in 2011 we need 2 start boycotting or shitting on editors in a major way if this is the best they have to offer opinion wise and editorially.  shot outs to all tha 1's who do keep it real but this nigga is clearly trippin (who still says "Doggy" anyway, must be a New York/Boston thing).  dude was obviously tryna put Lloyd Banks on and it just wasn't workin (yes i know he/she was right about him flopping but read between tha lines with this nigga).  anyways i'm done i just had 2 get that out tha way becuz Editors been playing on tha opposite side of tha field for this year and last.  On this particular 1 he was right for the most part (about all tha other shit) but dude's hate for Nicki Minaj is bamafied to tha 20th degree.

this is NOT the best Hip Hop has to offer and also 4 tha record I truly do love this song. 

I'm all about personal opinions and what not, but what will "fighting so hard" for your favourite artists do for your life?

for the record i like nikki minaj
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
A Tribe Called Quest >>>>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
i was just using an example with Nicki Minaj, there's other artists who are paving the way for Hip Hop that don't get tha PROPER love and RESPECT that they deserve, this isn't White Hollywood where anybody can get on, Hip Hop still means something to alot of people.  If we don't respect our own who will?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »
i was just using an example with Nicki Minaj, there's other artists who are paving the way for Hip Hop that don't get tha PROPER love and RESPECT that they deserve, this isn't White Hollywood where anybody can get on, Hip Hop still means something to alot of people.  If we don't respect our own who will?

What way is she paving? She's basically Lil Kim for the new generation.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »
i was just using an example with Nicki Minaj, there's other artists who are paving the way for Hip Hop that don't get tha PROPER love and RESPECT that they deserve, this isn't White Hollywood where anybody can get on, Hip Hop still means something to alot of people.  If we don't respect our own who will?

if u don't listen to Nicki Minaj or haven't listened to Nicki since she first came out then of course you would think that.  but honestly, tell me, how is she identical to Lil' Kim (pictures aside even though that's arguable).  Last time I checked Lil' Kim was on that G-shit, Nicki Minaj is far from a gangsta and she shows it all of the time.  i still find the comparison flabbergasting. 

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »
i was just using an example with Nicki Minaj, there's other artists who are paving the way for Hip Hop that don't get tha PROPER love and RESPECT that they deserve, this isn't White Hollywood where anybody can get on, Hip Hop still means something to alot of people.  If we don't respect our own who will?

if u don't listen to Nicki Minaj or haven't listened to Nicki since she first came out then of course you would think that.  but honestly, tell me, how is she identical to Lil' Kim (pictures aside even though that's arguable).  Last time I checked Lil' Kim was on that G-shit, Nicki Minaj is far from a gangsta and she shows it all of the time.  i still find the comparison flabbergasting. 

Fair call, i personally prefer minaj to kim anyways,
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 12:23:18 AM »
He gives Nicki Minaj props for her album.  And only disses her for this quote
""At one point you had to sell a few kilos to be considered a credible rapper," she says. "But now it's like Drake and I are embracing the fact that we went to school, we love acting, we love theater, and that's ok -- and it's especially good for the black community to know that's ok, that's embraced.""

Only reason he brings up A Tribe Called Quest because they were an "artsy" hip hop group.  And recently, the whole embracing "going to school, acting, theater, etc" has been going on before Nicki and Drake. 

Anunikke

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 01:01:03 AM »
What the fuck?

Now I'm certain you're just posting shit like this for the shock value

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »
He gives Nicki Minaj props for her album.  And only disses her for this quote
""At one point you had to sell a few kilos to be considered a credible rapper," she says. "But now it's like Drake and I are embracing the fact that we went to school, we love acting, we love theater, and that's ok -- and it's especially good for the black community to know that's ok, that's embraced.""

Only reason he brings up A Tribe Called Quest because they were an "artsy" hip hop group.  And recently, the whole embracing "going to school, acting, theater, etc" has been going on before Nicki and Drake. 

Naw dude is always on that stereotypical it's not cool to like certain artist shit.  I was educating tha youth.

Bananas

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 01:23:18 AM »
Lets hear it for Radiotube everyone...

I enjoy the fact you enjoy Nicki Minaj, it puts me at ease knowing my artful taste in music will never be diluted by your kind's mindless thirst for ignorant nigger shit. Salude. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 01:52:11 AM »
Lets hear it for Radiotube everyone...

I enjoy the fact you enjoy Nicki Minaj, it puts me at ease knowing my artful taste in music will never be diluted by your kind's mindless thirst for ignorant nigger shit. Salude. 
LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »
Dumb