Author Topic: Merry Christmas! Muslim Extremists Throw Live Grenade Into Church, Kill 3 Girls  (Read 2449 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Doggy and IBo...Don't Muslims consider every other Muslim their "brother"? I remember Infinite saying "I'm proud of my Muslim brothers who flew into the world trade"...And how the hell was that a racist comment? Islam isn't a race...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
man thats sick, i dont they real religious ppl if they go doin that, but like summa y'all in here are pretty racist to, y'all jus as bad as them, sayin y'all should bomb them in their holy month............. ::) ::) ::)

thats why i luv readin y'all posts in this section of the forum, cuz ya find out what ppl really are like...

anyways, thats jus sick

peace

Quakaveli

WELL WHAT NIK IS TRYIN TO SAY, when these typa things happen ppl in a country such as Afghanistan or better yet Pakistan hold marches and parties, which is NOT the majority, especially if u include more open
minded foreign muslims, but IT DOES MEAN THAT a LOT of muslims celebrate this shit...

anyway back to the article.......

I THINK ITS DIGUSTING!! reading what that faggot fool had to say about killing muslims, thats exactly the types of views brainwashed ppls in ignorant nations have, and its totally fucked up >:( sons of bitches
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 11:24:59 AM by RapQuake »

Doggystylin

Doggy and IBo...Don't Muslims consider every other Muslim their "brother"? I remember Infinite saying "I'm proud of my Muslim brothers who flew into the world trade"...And how the hell was that a racist comment? Islam isn't a race...PeACe

your post there kinda didnt make sense but from what i got out of it, hell no i dont consider muslims my brothers, its a religion, and if you want to you can let it take full controll, or you take control and use how much of it you want, its all on the person, and the brotha thing, its just like how black people call each otha brotha, and really your post here is off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

your post there kinda didnt make sense but from what i got out of it, hell no i dont consider muslims my brothers, its a religion, and if you want to you can let it take full controll, or you take control and use how much of it you want, its all on the person, and the brotha thing, its just like how black people call each otha brotha, and really your post here is off

Like Quake said...When this type of shit happens, a lot of Muslims back in the Middle-East celebrate, hold marches, parties, etc...U know what I'm saying, don't play dumb...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Disgusting attack, disgusting posts from NIK and Verbalassaulta.

I'm sure a small minority of Americans celebrate racial assaults on blacks by the KKK

But nobody goes around saying retarded 15 year old things like "Believe it or not, most Americans are plesed with this shit".

Get some fucking perspective NIK

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm sure a small minority of Americans celebrate racial assaults on blacks by the KKK

But nobody goes around saying retarded 15 year old things like "Believe it or not, most Americans are plesed with this shit".

Are u really that fucking stupid?

U know how many Muslim marches they hold down in the middle east when this type of shit happens? I'm very sorry for stating the facts...U dumb shit...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Do u remember when 9/11 happened? A hell of a lot of Muslims were waving Afgan flags around and celebrating...Jay Ay Beee, don't get mad at the facts....PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You stated that the majority of the millions and millions of muslims in the world were pleased that 3 girls were killed in a church on Christmas day.

Do you believe that to be true?

If you do you're a dumb shit.  You already said it anyway, which confirms what the majority of this board always knew, you're a dumb shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You stated that the majority of the millions and millions of muslims in the world were pleased that 3 girls were killed in a church on Christmas day.

Do you believe that to be true?

If you do you're a dumb shit.  You already said it anyway, which confirms what the majority of this board always knew, you're a dumb shit.

U idiot...U know what I meant...I was exagerating...a fair amount of Muslims are please when terrorist attacks take place...don't be an idiot...PeAcE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, I'm the idiot now?

Anyway, my work here is done...PeAcE

CWalker187

What exactly do Muslims in Pakistan do after some of these attacks on Christians by Muslim extremists? Is there even any public outrage? Do they hold mass protests and demonstrations against these types of mass killings? Do Muslim leaders speak out against this violence and show solidarity with Christians? Do they work dilligently with authorities to make sure that they never happen again?

My guess is no. Maybe they don't condone these attacks, but they sure as hell do not show any outrage over them.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
those are sick minded people, not muslims

Belive it or not, most Muslims are pleased with this type of shit...

When the fuck will you shut up and stop making an ass out of your self?
It has got to the point where every time u make a comment, i feel embarassed for you. When in that lil upper class subarbia did u learn what muslims are pleased with?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

What exactly do Muslims in Pakistan do after some of these attacks on Christians by Muslim extremists? Is there even any public outrage? Do they hold mass protests and demonstrations against these types of mass killings? Do Muslim leaders speak out against this violence and show solidarity with Christians? Do they work dilligently with authorities to make sure that they never happen again?

My guess is no. Maybe they don't condone these attacks, but they sure as hell do not show any outrage over them.

sadly, i agree with c walker, there shouldve been an outrage at this, this is fuckin disgusting, it pisses me off so much, i mean we afghans always knew pakistanis were dumb, but this much? lol....im juss playin, but this aint good man....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

seriously dude you shouldnt spit your "knowledge" in here, it means nothing to the people in here, i mean your arguments get killed when you try to talk about muslims and jews.