Author Topic: Merry Christmas! Muslim Extremists Throw Live Grenade Into Church, Kill 3 Girls  (Read 2442 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
gee golly, see i thought i was sonning u in this thread, but then u brought Dr. Roccy PHD in here, damn, way to bring an expert into the thread and ruin it for us simple folks...

::)

i dont even know why sccit is arguing with you, u think ur an expert? haha, maybe an expert at sucking dick or sumin, cause u dont know shit niether, niether do i, but i know for a FACT that muslims in the middle east (specially afghanistan) of course, get happy when other muslims bomb america. how hard is it to know that? they had it on TV, radio everywhere...

facts? the fuck u talking about...who was celebrating in Afghanistan? muthafuckaz there cant even point out the US on a map...the Palestinians were apparently rejoicing, dont blame em tho, Iranians held vigils, Saddam Hussein condemned the attacks, the entire middle east showed love , peace
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 01:54:53 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

gee golly, see i thought i was sonning u in this thread, but then u brought Dr. Roccy PHD in here, damn, way to bring an expert into the thread and ruin it for us simple folks...

::)

i dont even know why sccit is arguing with you, u think ur an expert? haha, maybe an expert at sucking dick or sumin, cause u dont know shit niether, niether do i, but i know for a FACT that muslims in the middle east (specially afghanistan) of course, get happy when other muslims bomb america. how hard is it to know that? they had it on TV, radio everywhere...

just after the twin towers situation, news show video-clips of muslim celebrating and screaming iut their joy....

it showed out that the video-capture was taken BEFORE the al quaida bombing and that the muslims was celebrating something else....

today's lesson: dont trust everything you see

Can you show me the article that backs this up with FACTUAL information?
i dont have the article 2 show u for proof but a paper in NYC called the village voice reported on this.  They also said something also at the time candy or some shit was being thrown in the crowd an thats why it appeared the people were celebrating

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com

how hard is it to know that? they had it on TV, radio everywhere...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, There's yur problem rite there.......U watch TV

C'mon Cuzzin, Yur Persian, U know Persians held vigils rite? When I talk 2 my cuzins out there, they tell me they embarresed about these assholes.......

And I dunno why everyone actin like they experts on Middle East.......Wat tha fuc yall know except tha shit U see everyday on CNN? Ignorant.......

And RIP 2 those gyrls.......Krayzie muthafuckas, Just like whoever said it, they Represent tha Devil.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

how hard is it to know that? they had it on TV, radio everywhere...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, There's yur problem rite there.......U watch TV

C'mon Cuzzin, Yur Persian, U know Persians held vigils rite? When I talk 2 my cuzins out there, they tell me they embarresed about these assholes.......

And I dunno why everyone actin like they experts on Middle East.......Wat tha fuc yall know except tha shit U see everyday on CNN? Ignorant.......

And RIP 2 those gyrls.......Krayzie muthafuckas, Just like whoever said it, they Represent tha Devil.

I know Palastinien/Muslims at my school, and they talk about how happy they are when suicide bombings take place in Israel...Let me guess, this is a lie too? Exactly...PeACe

ROCCY

Dude..Tech..And Rodzilla, Whats wrong with TV? I mean I saw it straight up, they where celebrating and dancing like never before, and I have about 2 Afghani friends, and they always talk about they where happy when it happend, and when ever they see a damn plane up in the air, they go "Heh Dis is guing to Bumb Apartment" and start laughing, maybe down at your area u got afghanis who was born in america, but down here afghanis are happy for terrorists...peace
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 02:02:47 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dude..Tech..And Rodzilla, Whats wrong with TV? I mean I saw it straight up, they where celebrating and dancing like never before, and I have about 2 Afghani friends, and they always talk about they where happy when it happend, and when ever they see a damn plane up in the air, they go "Heh Dis is guing to Bumb Apartment" and start laughing, maybe down at your area u got afghanis who was born in america, but down here afghanis are happy for terrorist..and fuck u, what u gonna do if i dont shut up? u gonna come and fly a plane in my house..bitch

LMAO!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you lil kids kill me

"tv told me muslims celebrated"

"i know this one guy who knew his cousin who worked with some afghan guy and uh...he liked 9/11"

lil punks always quick to talk shit, none of yall know shit

NIK, youre an idiot, this is confirmed, Roccy he's supposed to be in the know with this middle eastern shit, but he soft and too washed...
no one except the "alleged" palestinians openly celebrated 9/11, if u gonna refer to individual muslims, that shows how pathetic your argument is, cuz i can name u a thousand muthafuckaz that are happy US is goin to war with Iraq....like i said, u lil kids are pathetic, next time u come into this forum, dont speak outta ya ass, read some books, take a trip to the middle east (especially mr. white washed persian there) and learn some knowledge, dont rely on tv and try to justify your ignorant comments based on what ya friends told u

and no moderator better change this shit around, these kids need to understand that they need to open their minds, and formulate opinions independant of other outside influences.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you lil kids kill me

"tv told me muslims celebrated"

"i know this one guy who knew his cousin who worked with some afghan guy and uh...he liked 9/11"

lil punks always quick to talk shit, none of yall know shit

NIK, youre an idiot, this is confirmed, Roccy he's supposed to be in the know with this middle eastern shit, but he soft and too washed...
no one except the "alleged" palestinians openly celebrated 9/11, if u gonna refer to individual muslims, that shows how pathetic your argument is, cuz i can name u a thousand muthafuckaz that are happy US is goin to war with Iraq....like i said, u lil kids are pathetic, next time u come into this forum, dont speak outta ya ass, read some books, take a trip to the middle east (especially mr. white washed persian there) and learn some knowledge, dont rely on tv and try to justify your ignorant comments based on what ya friends told u

and no moderator better change this shit around, these kids need to understand that they need to open their minds, and formulate opinions independant of other outside influences.

Look...it's a Muslim who smokes weed, fucks hoes, and partys all night...Wait, Muslims cant do these things?...Fake ass Muslim...Don't EVER call me an idiot u big bearded Afgan...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what i do in my personal life is none of your business, Stan

i never called anybody fake in their religious aspect cuz no ones perfect, but u can be real/fake in ya cultural aspect

stupid argument, stupid example, from a stupid person

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't EVER call me an idiot u big bearded Afgan...PeACe

LMFAO!!!!  good God NIK for the sake of your pride stop!! you're not insulting me when u post shit like that! I laugh at you, the whole WCC laughs at you, you are confused my child.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Don't EVER call me an idiot u big bearded Afgan...PeACe

LMFAO!!!!  good God NIK for the sake of your pride stop!! you're not insulting me when u post shit like that! I laugh at you, the whole WCC laughs at you, you are confused my child.

Shave your beard Osama Jr...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
do u have no honour?

is your mouth big enough to fit ya feet in it?

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

Tech your right..it wasnt really muslims celebrating ..it was jewish people celebrating in afganistan right?...im not speakking out of my ass, i am just letting ya'l know what i see, and what every other american in this world saw on TV when the shit happed..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

do u have no honour?

is your mouth big enough to fit ya feet in it?

Do you have no razor?

is your beard to big to shave?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Tech your right..it wasnt really muslims celebrating ..it was jewish people celebrating in afganistan right?...im not speakking out of my ass, i am just letting ya'l know what i see, and what every other american in this world saw on TV when the shit happed..peace

wow.....so lemme get this strate......after 9/11 U turned on yur TV and watched a clip of some Islamic Afghans Celebrating in da streets......Now MUSLIMS are Krayzie, Jews dun do kind of stuff, Im guessin yur ashamed of being a muslim or should I say a Middle Eastern all together now, Im guessin yur ashamed of yur family and wished U were white so U can fit in more in where U live rite? Fucin Suburbs......

How Can A Clip of some celebrations on TV conclude to U that Muslims in Middle East are bunch of Krayzie muthafuckas therefore yur enemy......Have U ever been there Cuzzin? Do U have any contact what so ever to anybody there? Cmon Now......

U disappoint me Roccy......MAJORLY.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!