Author Topic: Merry Christmas! Muslim Extremists Throw Live Grenade Into Church, Kill 3 Girls  (Read 2443 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Tech your right..it wasnt really muslims celebrating ..it was jewish people celebrating in afganistan right?...im not speakking out of my ass, i am just letting ya'l know what i see, and what every other american in this world saw on TV when the shit happed..peace

wow.....so lemme get this strate......after 9/11 U turned on yur TV and watched a clip of some Islamic Afghans Celebrating in da streets......Now MUSLIMS are Krayzie, Jews dun do kind of stuff, Im guessin yur ashamed of being a muslim or should I say a Middle Eastern all together now, Im guessin yur ashamed of yur family and wished U were white so U can fit in more in where U live rite? Fucin Suburbs......

How Can A Clip of some celebrations on TV conclude to U that Muslims in Middle East are bunch of Krayzie muthafuckas therefore yur enemy......Have U ever been there Cuzzin? Do U have any contact what so ever to anybody there? Cmon Now......

U disappoint me Roccy......MAJORLY.

Dude...its not JUST television...We see it with our own eyes...Arabs and Afgans at my school say how they're happy when suicide bombings take place in Israel, and when terrorist attacks take place in America...They're like "Yeshhh! we got dem!!"...Trust me dude...you're just being biased because you are Muslim and you protect all Muslims to the fullest...but Roccy is just keepin it real...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com

Dude...its not JUST television...We see it with our own eyes...Arabs and Afgans at my school say how they're happy when suicide bombings take place in Israel, and when terrorist attacks take place in America...They're like "Yeshhh! we got dem!!"...Trust me dude...you're just being biased because you are Muslim and you protect all Muslims to the fullest...but Roccy is just keepin it real...PeACe

Look Dawg......I kick wit a 37 Deep Gang every Sunday and sometimes on weekdays which includes Persians, Arabs and Afghans, I have not seen 1 of em do somethin like that......I dunno wat kinda racist muthafucaz yall kickin it wit......

And Excuse me? I protect every Muslim 2 tha Fullest? lmao......Cmon Now.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Look Dawg......I kick wit a 37 Deep Gang every Sunday and sometimes on weekdays which includes Persians, Arabs and Afghans, I have not seen 1 of em do somethin like that......I dunno wat kinda racist muthafucaz yall kickin it wit......

And Excuse me? I protect every Muslim 2 tha Fullest? lmao......Cmon Now.......

Well, you haven't, but me and Roccy seen people praise attacks on America/Israel with our own eyes...Do u honestly think that Afgans in the middleast didn't feel at least a little good deep down in their hearts when they heard of the 9/11 attacks? Come on man...Be real with me...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Well, you haven't, but me and Roccy seen people praise attacks on America/Israel with our own eyes...Do u honestly think that Afgans in the middleast didn't feel at least a little good deep down in their hearts when they heard of the 9/11 attacks? Come on man...Be real with me...PeACe

Yea, SOME.......because SOME just dun get tha whole picture.......SOME believe tha Opression and Hardtimes they are facin will be over if America gets hit.......Yes, SOME.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Yea, SOME.......because SOME just dun get tha whole picture.......SOME believe tha Opression and Hardtimes they are facin will be over if America gets hit.......Yes, SOME.

quote of the day Rod, mad props
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll