Author Topic: Watts up yall  (Read 4410 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Watts up yall
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 01:59:45 AM »
Lompoc is where its at, I'm told.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 02:06:26 AM »
 :eh:

Cynical

• Lil Geezy
  • Lompoc Hero
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »
Petey you are going to get it kid.  Me, my uncle Woodrow and my other uncle Jerry are going to come out to Michigan and beat your ass.  Aunt Sandie will pack a nice lunch for us, wait and see boy.  Call my father Tom at his work at 805-736-7577 and see what will happen to you. 

With that being said, if anyone needs custom bike work hit me up http://www.facebook.com/goldcoastcycles

Cynical

• Lil Geezy
  • Lompoc Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 08:22:51 AM »
Yall are just jealous of my lifestyle.  Yeah so what I used to claim I was from the hood, its called an image.  Do you understand what that is?  I was mashing on DJ Vlad on the internet, I needed some street cred.  The truth is I own a huge SUV and a bike, see

Look at the view from the backyard I grew up in, yall jealous of this, broke bitches

The respect I may not have got in the streets I did get in the Army - look at that view bitches

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 08:28:30 AM »
lol @ the garden gnomes about to fuck
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »
This gotta be an alias. I remember dude from WCRydaz & he was cool as fuck but really, both of you lose (Cynical & Petey), youre making yourselves look like dorks.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
As I stated previously this aint my alias...this is some shit cynical got into with some other niggas...I let this shit go the day he hit me on facebook trying to talk peace after threatening to kill me lol...as far as cynical being a cool dude, that's says more about you then it does about him.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 01:57:33 PM »
Excuse me but what the fuck is going on
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 02:01:52 PM »
Excuse me but what the fuck is going on

My guess is....some dude from another forum making fun of another dude on that forum for some shit that happened a long time ago. But why the fuck is he doing it here?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 02:02:24 PM »
As I stated previously this aint my alias...this is some shit cynical got into with some other niggas...I let this shit go the day he hit me on facebook trying to talk peace after threatening to kill me lol...as far as cynical being a cool dude, that's says more about you then it does about him.
I said from when I remember him back at WCRydaz, I don't know what he's up to or how he is now. But hey, I'm not the one getting caught into corny internet beefs (not the first one) & taking it seriously. I stand by my previous comment, you both lose.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 03:36:51 PM »
FUCK WCRydaz and all there wack ass drama

they aint got shit on the stuff we did here lol
dubcc ruins peoples personal lives haha
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 05:20:27 PM »
It was never something i took seriously i just dont like being blamed for shit i aint do....I can't help it if these lames wanna jump on the forums and try and be on some brandnew shit...if I remember u for being a hoe I'm gonna call your ass out. He just took it to another level...this shit is retarded ill be the first to admit it but don't lump me in with your homey...turds of a feather flush together my nig.

And trust when I say this dubcc had its moments with elior and some of he other shit but at gangstaville/wcrydaz we would do more then call ya mama. Wiggers would get touched. With that said I love all yall.

One
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:43:25 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Elano

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 08:26:50 PM »
i'm  a joke haha and i look like a homo

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »
hey elano, i hope your mother dies of cancer in the face

:D
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 09:18:34 PM »

i hope my mother dies of cancer in the face

:D