Author Topic: when i s the new outkast coming ?  (Read 376 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:when i s the new outkast coming ?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2002, 10:48:36 PM »
its not gonna be one cd of dre and one of big boi. one cd is traditional outkast, and the other is dre and big boi solo tracks. but this is just a rumor

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2002, 11:40:51 AM »
Outkast are hella dope in my opinion... straight up, they never let me down... id consider everyone of their cd's classic's except Stankonia...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2002, 04:55:54 PM »
Brilliant songs like Rosa Parks and Bombs Over Bagdad? I guess that means you like faster stuff... like Hard stuff.  

Listen to "Players Ball" which I think was their first single
Listen to "Funkin Around" like we mentioned above which was on their greatest hits
Listen to "2 dope boys in a cadillac" LOL

I just like that funky type stuff, it might not be your style.  Peace~

I downloaded them, listened to them and judged the songs aren't good IMO. I did came by a song together with Ericka Badu. That song is good!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2002, 12:59:05 AM »
ATLiens is a great song

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2002, 11:46:08 AM »
Is their a new outkast song out? I thought I heard it last night, I'm sure it was them, but I dunno what it's from... it was someting like "Funkin' around' same type of funky hook, he was saying something about love, but I couldn't catch the name of the song.  

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2003, 12:16:50 AM »
^^^well i was in best buy a couple days ago checking out some amps, and whatver station was on was bumpin a song, it was def. big boi over what, to me, sounded like timbaland production. i could have been wrong though. i wish i would have caught the name of the song or somethin.