Author Topic: Red Album Is Coming  (Read 1182 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Red Album Is Coming
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 04:19:48 AM »
^thats all bullshit dude.. interscope put out what there given,..theres no "review" or else they would of never given the go ahead for the timberlake single!
well the same website also did a sneak peak of Snoop's album.

http://www.complex.com/music/2010/05/album-preview-the-game-the-red-room/

by review i mean interscope reviewing the album to see if its releasable,

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 06:21:41 AM »
Getting to the point I dont even believe release dates or coming soon anymore.

you should have reached that point a few years ago!  ;D

doggfather

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 06:37:56 AM »
Getting to the point I dont even believe release dates or coming soon anymore.

you should have reached that point a few years ago!  ;D

yes, but it's shame...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 08:04:33 AM »
you really don't think artists have to turn in the album to the label heads to review it before it comes out? get the fuck outta here. Your always on here talking about to court case like you know some inside info now. Complete bullshit, you don't know what happens in the industry. As far as I know, Game is not managed by them anymore which means he can do whatever the fuck he wants, he can put out the album etc. It will just have to be eventually settled. SMH at you thinking labels dont approve/shelve albums because of the quality or buzz....

^thats all bullshit dude.. interscope put out what there given,..theres no "review" or else they would of never given the go ahead for the timberlake single!

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
you really don't think artists have to turn in the album to the label heads to review it before it comes out? get the fuck outta here. Your always on here talking about to court case like you know some inside info now. Complete bullshit, you don't know what happens in the industry. As far as I know, Game is not managed by them anymore which means he can do whatever the fuck he wants, he can put out the album etc. It will just have to be eventually settled. SMH at you thinking labels dont approve/shelve albums because of the quality or buzz....

first of all desperado ent dont manage game, they own him! they probably take more money from his sales then Game does! they own rights to his music,.. i posted every document from the court case, so if your going to speak on it like you know what your talking about, at least read it!

secondly if labels reviews albums, why are there so many flops and wack albums? Interscope were ready to release the Red Album game submitted last year with It must be me as the street single and the Justin timberlake feature as the lead single, if you dont remember videos for them both were shot! thats a $100,000 or more spent.. why would interscope do all that if they werent going to release his album?

thats when Desperado sent out the court-case and all music was ceased on being released and played on the radio! and thats why 12 months on we never saw those videos and they never got promoted and they never released the red album because they cant! not without fear of being further sued anyway...

whether that court-case is settled now is unknown, however game mentioning that October is a possible release date for the album, i presume it isnt settled!