Author Topic: If you were on a Desert Island with a Solar powered MP3 player..but 1 track..  (Read 586 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

If I were trapped on a desert island id wana be stuck wit Ayana Angel, Havana Ginger, Lindsay from WWE, and Nicki Minaj.  Gucci Mane`s ``automatic`` album and Jodeci`s Greatest Hits, 9 tons of blueberry Kush, an endless supply of fresh backwoods, and an everlasting solar powered torch lighter.  And there would always have 2 be good weather.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If I were trapped on a desert island id wana be stuck wit Ayana Angel, Havana Ginger, Lindsay from WWE, and Nicki Minaj.  Gucci Mane`s ``automatic`` album and Jodeci`s Greatest Hits, 9 tons of blueberry Kush, an endless supply of fresh backwoods, and an everlasting solar powered torch lighter.  And there would always have 2 be good weather.

not asking for much then :laugh:

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

N.W.A. NIGGAZ4LIFE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
that could only be "Survivor" by Destiny's Child.

Ha, lol!

Matty

Lol, a thread title like that and with Will as the thread starter I expeected him to say that 70 min DJ Steve1der Nate Dogg mix.

Actually, this mix was the first thing that came to my mind. ;D

same, this could be bumped for years 8)

OG Hack Wilson

the mega long remix of "Let Me Ride" by Dre, SNoop and DPG

even has some guitar in it at the end
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
A really long mp3, like a podcast, of survival techniques.

lmao!