Author Topic: Gucci Mane "Automatic"  (Read 1472 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Gucci Mane "Automatic"
« on: December 09, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »
<a href="http://oi52.tinypic.com/v58mrl.jpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://oi52.tinypic.com/v58mrl.jpg</a>

01 - Intro / So Icy
[featuring Young Jeezy]
the intro from the official News reporters telling us that Gucci killed one of Jeezy's goons which is the whole reason why shit is that serious in the 1st place.  Then it jumps off into the controversial track "So Icy".  What started off as just a song about celebrating life and having good times turned out to be a whole lot more than that.

02 - 12
The song where Gucci is escaping from the cops after mirkin' ol' boy, this is the conclusion to "So Icy".  He gets away with it and keeps it movin' becuz after all, niggaz can't eat air.

03 - Pillz
[featuring Mac Bre-Z]
Back to trappin'.  Atlanta is known for it's clubs so of course since G' is the hustler and "Pillz" are popular it's only right to get em off there at the (strip) club.

04 - Trap Starz
The conclusion song to "Pillz".  After all of tha partyin and gettin money and spending money in the club it's time to celebrate life becuz G' survived that attempt on his life and he's makin' a lucrative career out of makin drug money.  After showing off in the club, he gets that "waitress" lookin' chick from the "Pillz" song to come back with him.  This song is the flirt  track with that "waitress" shawty.

05 - Freaky Gurl
"Waitress Shawty" turns out to be a real freak but Gucci keeps it 100 with her about tha business and that's that.  It's time to leave the club and head back to the "Trap House" after Gucci gets the guts.

06 - Trap House
Back home at the "Trap House" it's all about gettin' money.  Gucci even plans on gettin' out becuz his money is way straight.  

07 - Trap Money
[featuring Shawty Lo]
Part two of "Trap House".  Shawty Lo comes thru tha Trap House becuz it's all love and that's his homie.  Gucci's also speaking of the situation with Mac Bre-Z.

08 - Gangz
[featuring Bizz]
Just like the hook says "everybody wants to join a gang" and this song is the conclusion of "Trap Money".  The instrumental laughs at you broke niggaz in the beginning which is why at the end of "Trap Money" it's like "i got trap money" and then all of a sudden it stops and this song kicks in *you'll hear what I mean*.  This song makes you want to be part of the best gang, the biggest gang gettin all the money and bitches.  Some bad bitches come thru that want to be "part of the gang" that are Gucci's bitches as well as a another subliminal about the situation with Mac Bre-Z which leads you into the next track.

09 - Pay Me
[featuring Fruitie]
This is the song that shows you that Gucci is more than a hustler, he's a true pimpin' ass playa ass nigga bossed up dipped in sauce and this is a reflection of what happened between him and Mac Bre-Z and other women.  This is the song dedicated to the game and it also leads you into the next song, the ending...

10 - Swing My Door
The finale' of the album.  He drops off those bitches that came thru back at the "Trap House" who wanted to be part of the "Gang" and he's got more sales to make so it's a constant thing to open and close his car doors.  After showing you that he lives the life of a "Trap Star" then it's time to go to sleep and do it all over again, there's no need to say anymore.  *In the video it's a giant rave-like block party with Gucci performing wearing a black melting snowman t-shirt and an allstar line-up of "who's who" from Atlanta is in the video except for Young Jeezy*

http://www.4shared.com/get/vH3pVbyv/Gucci_Mane_-_Automatic.html [re-upped Dec. 09, 2010]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 05:26:41 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gucci Mane "Automatic"
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »
GUCCI = GOAT
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »
Is this meant to be your answer to a compilation that is better than Illmatic?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »
I'm sorry but Gucci Mane is arguably one of the greatest Entertainers to ever grace the camera (just based off his background alone).  He's Charles Manson black and reincarnated in so many ways, no bullshit, this album will show you why.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:49:41 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
Is this meant to be your answer to a compilation that is better than Illmatic?

So Icey >>> NY State of mind

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 05:10:31 PM »
No Stan shit but honestly, and don't lie becuz you feel some sorta way about it but how many Rappers can get on a record and everything they say they aren't lying about?  Gangstarr, Jay Z, 2Pac, UGK, Spice 1, all of em, how many can say that they actually mirked somebody, sold dope, was a part of a REAL gang, held it down 4 they city in the mainstream, kept it raw, pimped bitches, and all that other shit?  Most lose when they're compared to Gucci, even your favorite rapper loses.  Gucci Mane is in a league very few are in (and that goes for most niggaz in the hood in general, everybody ain't a killer even if they don't have no choice as to whether they have 2 shoot they gun or not.  

I've been in a shoot out before and watched niggaz freeze up, it wasn't no Wild Wild West shit but it went down and i don't wana sound cliche' but truthfully 2 of the niggaz who u thought waz gonna be tha 1st to man up was shakin at tha fingers on tha trigger (niggaz just throwin' shots out there hittin nothing, goin' nowhere).  Gucci actually popped a nigga, got off on the case, made an album about it, and has been sailin' ever since, even havin ties to 2 of the biggest newest names in Rap today (Nicki Minaj and Waka Flocka Flame) and most of all dude TOURED to get where he's at today it wasn't no major labels it was the people.  You couldn't fuck wit Gucci even if you had an opportunity.  I laugh at people who clown on dude for doin' what he does, Gucci has done everything (including going to College) and still managed to be free sittin' damn near on top of the game, you can't beat it.  You can have your preferences of style and that's all fine and dandy but just based off what Gucci has done in his past AUTOMATICALLY puts him on top of the Rap game.  

The bitch he pushed off stage and punched in the face was on the hook to "Pills" and my nigga Gucci done all that to her all on camera, then calls her the "bitch" on the hook to 1 of his most popular songs and still walks out the situation like none of that shit went down.  Gucci owns, how many niggaz can keep it that real and still be where they at (that nigga would've been dead or locked up by now and damn sure wouldn't be 1 of the biggest names in Rap today).  If Rap is supposed to be based off of Reality then Don't let your favorite rapper fool you, Gucci Mane is the rare breed.  Dudes life is literally like a movie in every way.  How u go from all that shit in the streets to having Miley Cyrus country ass co-signing you and you aren't even a commercial superstar like that isn't something to sneeze at, that's power right there, niggaz that are in tha game who are big don't even do that (Hanna Montana is a whole different caliber of celebrity).  Youngin' probably don't even ever listen to Rap like that but she listens to Gucci Mane, just sayin'...  Gucci already won, how many niggaz are in his division and still make good music?  (don't let everybody tell you what you should like)

- He's gone/going through the ultimate struggle and is still living to tell about it and it's still far from over and if keeping it all of the way 100 in your music doesn't count then everybody everywhere should just abolish tha whole "keep it real" mojo.  So with all of that said, if Gucci Mane doesn't win then noone does.  He's not C-Murder, or X-Raided, or Big Lurch, or anybody else you can think of, he's Gucci Mane and Gucci Mane has proven that he's done more than other 99.9% of Entertainers have ever done, he wins hands down.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:40:01 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

ngb

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
No Stan shit but honestly, and don't lie becuz you feel some sorta way about it but how many Rappers can get on a record and everything they say they aren't lying about?  Gangstarr, Jay Z, 2Pac, UGK, Spice 1, all of em, how many can say that they actually mirked somebody, sold dope, was a part of a REAL gang, held it down 4 they city in the mainstream, kept it raw, pimped bitches, and all that other shit?  Most lose when they're compared to Gucci, even your favorite rapper loses.  Gucci Mane is in a league very few are in (and that goes for most niggaz in the hood in general, everybody ain't a killer even if they don't have no choice as to whether they have 2 shoot they gun or not.  

I've been in a shoot out before and watched niggaz freeze up, it wasn't no Wild Wild West shit but it went down and i don't wana sound cliche' but truthfully 2 of the niggaz who u thought waz gonna be tha 1st to man up was shakin at tha fingers on tha trigger (niggaz just throwin' shots out there hittin nothing, goin' nowhere).  Gucci actually popped a nigga, got off on the case, made an album about it, and has been sailin' ever since, even havin ties to 2 of the biggest newest names in Rap today (Nicki Minaj and Waka Flocka Flame) and most of all dude TOURED to get where he's at today it wasn't no major labels it was the people.  You couldn't fuck wit Gucci even if you had an opportunity.  I laugh at people who clown on dude for doin' what he does, Gucci has done everything (including going to College) and still managed to be free sittin' damn near on top of the game, you can't beat it.  You can have your preferences of style and that's all fine and dandy but just based off what Gucci has done in his past AUTOMATICALLY puts him on top of the Rap game.  

The bitch he pushed off stage and punched in the face was on the hook to "Pills" and my nigga Gucci done all that to her all on camera, then calls her the "bitch" on the hook to 1 of his most popular songs and still walks out the situation like none of that shit went down.  Gucci owns, how many niggaz can keep it that real and still be where they at (that nigga would've been dead or locked up by now and damn sure wouldn't be 1 of the biggest names in Rap today).  If Rap is supposed to be based off of Reality then Don't let your favorite rapper fool you, Gucci Mane is the rare breed.  Dudes life is literally like a movie in every way.  How u go from all that shit in the streets to having Miley Cyrus country ass co-signing you and you aren't even a commercial superstar like that isn't something to sneeze at, that's power right there, niggaz that are in tha game who are big don't even do that (Hanna Montana is a whole different caliber of celebrity).  Youngin' probably don't even ever listen to Rap like that but she listens to Gucci Mane, just sayin'...  Gucci already won, how many niggaz are in his division and still make good music?  (don't let everybody tell you what you should like)

- He's gone/going through the ultimate struggle and is still living to tell about it and it's still far from over and if keeping it all of the way 100 in your music doesn't count then everybody everywhere should just abolish tha whole "keep it real" mojo.  So with all of that said, if Gucci Mane doesn't win then noone does.  He's not C-Murder, or X-Raided, or Big Lurch, or anybody else you can think of, he's Gucci Mane and Gucci Mane has proven that he's done more than other 99.9% of Entertainers have ever done, he wins hands down.

co^sign, this nigga just told yall the fuckin truth. Not sayin he the best rapper but the nigga real

Invincible

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:55 PM »

co^sign, this nigga just told yall the fuckin truth. Not sayin he the best rapper but the nigga real

You actually bothered to read all of that?  :-[

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »

no doubt playboi

gucci x 2

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:32 PM »
...and for the record fuck big lurch. i love my kids too much.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »
bump. Has a better album ever been thought of?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 07:08:04 AM »
i like some of gucci's stuff but not all

i think i would appreciate Gucci more if i was a nigger
The West is Back

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 07:22:24 AM »
but you are my son. you are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 09:48:56 AM »
LOL, this guy really just said we should take Gucci serious because he "isn't lying".

If you told me Eminem was a nerdy white kid, who grew up in Beverly Hills, who didn't know a curse word until the age of thirteen & not a thing he rapped about was the slightest bit relative to his life, I'd still take that any day over Gucci Mane & his nonsense.

Plus, how "real" could he be when he says "BUR" & lives in the South; it ain't cold in the South. Clearly knows nothing about nothing.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »
gucci groupie :-*