Author Topic: Religion Wars.  (Read 248 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Religion Wars.
« on: December 26, 2002, 03:26:19 PM »
I don't even have to put my television on & they already talking they killed them & they kill those. Muslims fighting Jews, Japan fighting tibet, why? no really tell me why? To protect & to serv their religion? Oh C'mon, every religion says in their statement "Have Respect For Other Religions".
I dont approve Bush's way of thinking on how hes trying to cause war in the middle east, no because it isnt about the nuclair wapens, its about the oil that is laying under Irak. I don't like the way Bin Ladin is representing the muslims, because Muslims are more then that, real muslims dont cause voilence, they handel it in a peacefull way. Its a shame that Bin Landin even tries to group him self as a Muslim.

Just last day I was reading some article in some magazine; Dilama, 10 years old, has been loc'd down hes whole life in a Chinese prison. China has been trying to get the monks out of Tibet for years & they think by getting their young leader prisoned to get them out of Tibet so they can take place, I mean c'mon whats the world coming to. I personally believe that theirs one god, doesnt matter if hes named God, Allah, Buddah or whatever, as long as it makes you better as a person then I can only support that. If you think you represent your religion in a violence way then your not doing it in the name of God but in the name of the devil.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2002, 03:29:27 PM by 40oz Graphire Dr. Funk »
40oz Graphire

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Religion Wars.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 10:00:46 AM »
The war in Israel is being faught over land...

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 04:57:33 PM »
I think that in a lot of wars relgion is used as an excuse to fight. Fighting is always wrong, but I think some people (like Bin Laden) are just paranoid and want war and use religion as their excuse.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 05:22:58 PM »
I think that in a lot of wars relgion is used as an excuse to fight. Fighting is always wrong, but I think some people (like Bin Laden) are just paranoid and want war and use religion as their excuse.

True Talk.
40oz Graphire