Author Topic: Fear - Dump, Dump, Dump (feat. Fata)  (Read 633 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Fear - Dump, Dump, Dump (feat. Fata)
« on: December 26, 2002, 07:50:01 PM »
A underground local hip hop artist that goes by the name Fear came by my home studio to record a demo song... we hooked up through someone esle i record for "Fata" he did a lil adlib on this song too and a lil reggae drop on the last verse.  here it is ... it's a ill ass song on to the B2K, P. Diddy song "Bump, Bump, Bump" beat... the shits lyrically dope!

Fear - Dump, Dump, Dump (feat. Fata)

play lo-fi  play hi-fi
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 12:09:42 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:New!!!> Fear - Dump, Dump, Dump (feat. Fata)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 12:54:44 AM »
yo this shit is ILL, homie can spitt, sounds pro as fuck, he should blow the fuck up yo...also he reminds me of some rapper but I can't put my finga on it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 02:38:15 AM »
yo homes can spit.......
them first lines were hot and he just keeps the standard high thru out.....

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 09:37:06 AM »
wow man this guy can flow, tight shit right there. i agree with I TO DA GEEZY, he sounds like some rapper but i cant figure it out.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Fear - Dump, Dump, Dump (feat. Fata)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 04:55:34 PM »
Dope...He kinda sounds like a mix between Pharoe Monch and Obie Trice...It's coo...PeACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2002, 01:04:23 AM »
thanx more comments are welcome

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2003, 10:15:43 PM »
Very nice. The man gots mad skills. Reminds me lyrically of Crooked I for some reason. Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2003, 10:22:54 PM »
Reminds me lyrically of Crooked I for some reason. Peace

I wouldnt go THAT far^^

Koncept

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2003, 01:32:12 PM »
vary nice  ;D
lyrical bombs droped and exploded

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2003, 11:28:52 PM »
if ya'll are feelin' this shit, peep SHOOTIN' STARS at http://www.soundclick.com/fata with FEAR and FATA... stay tuned for some new hot shit from myself, FATA, BRAINSTORM, and INFARED under the name THEATRIX ... peace!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2003, 11:32:22 PM by //:in-DIJI-nouz.. »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2003, 03:55:10 AM »
yo diji good to see ya online what did u think of this track?

bez

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2003, 03:58:57 PM »
amazing, really, that was the shit!

2DaMtHrOwEd

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »
nice homie much props
Gold diggaz get pennies plenty hoes don't get any
if she's a strippa I'm gon tip her with a counterfeit 20
Goin to get the new J's if foot locker ain't got em
I'm gon grab the store clerk and drop him in the rock bottom
Shh... I'm bout to sneak up on Bin Laden
Ask him where he been hidin, then slap the snot out him
Pay top tolla for hungry rot weiler
Make you eat his dog food and see how quick you can run patna

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2003, 02:14:47 AM »

well I mean, I gotta give it up to Fear, he's a dope rapper... Ya'll should spend some time together and collect some beats, and spend a little more time recording and editing the final track so he can shop his shit. Cause it's obvious from this track he's a dope rapper, but fact is, it sounds corny (and fake) over a puffy (or any commercial...) beat, and it's obvious that no time went into really editing the vocals (adding effects, more overdubs, etc.) ... but thats not what you do, so I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying, if you find someone to do all that shit, or a producer to sit with him and guide him through the recording session, and make a beat for him, ya'll could make a real hott demo to shop.

By the way, if you talk to him, tell him I'll be able to do it, but it'll cost $100 a track ... let him know I just really don't have time right now for outside work, and I just put alotta money into my studio (it's almost done) so I gotta start charging the outsiders... but anyways, I'm just saying this because I guess he talked to Fata and was trying to see If I would cut a demo (or a song) for him, cause Fata was tellin' me that he spoke with him and he wanted to work with a producer. Anyways... keep working with him, that's a sure winner, and he lives in your area. Fuck that wazkels shit, no record label is gonna sign 4 Lil' Romeo's at once, and Naz-T is dope as hell, but no American record label is gonna sign him if he's in the Netherlands. If I waz you, I would talk Fear into a contract... ya'll are signing the wrong people, lol... I woulda talked Fata into a contract  too if I was you or Chris back when you guys were first working with him, cause our shit's on the roll now, but the only papers we'll be signing from here on out is with a major label. So it's too late for that shit if we ever get to where we're trying to get, but you should talk Fear onto your side. Anyways, I'm out... pz!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2003, 11:28:49 AM »

well I mean, I gotta give it up to Fear, he's a dope rapper... Ya'll should spend some time together and collect some beats, and spend a little more time recording and editing the final track so he can shop his shit. Cause it's obvious from this track he's a dope rapper, but fact is, it sounds corny (and fake) over a puffy (or any commercial...) beat, and it's obvious that no time went into really editing the vocals (adding effects, more overdubs, etc.) ... but thats not what you do, so I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying, if you find someone to do all that shit, or a producer to sit with him and guide him through the recording session, and make a beat for him, ya'll could make a real hott demo to shop.

By the way, if you talk to him, tell him I'll be able to do it, but it'll cost $100 a track ... let him know I just really don't have time right now for outside work, and I just put alotta money into my studio (it's almost done) so I gotta start charging the outsiders... but anyways, I'm just saying this because I guess he talked to Fata and was trying to see If I would cut a demo (or a song) for him, cause Fata was tellin' me that he spoke with him and he wanted to work with a producer. Anyways... keep working with him, that's a sure winner, and he lives in your area. Fuck that wazkels shit, no record label is gonna sign 4 Lil' Romeo's at once, and Naz-T is dope as hell, but no American record label is gonna sign him if he's in the Netherlands. If I waz you, I would talk Fear into a contract... ya'll are signing the wrong people, lol... I woulda talked Fata into a contract  too if I was you or Chris back when you guys were first working with him, cause our shit's on the roll now, but the only papers we'll be signing from here on out is with a major label. So it's too late for that shit if we ever get to where we're trying to get, but you should talk Fear onto your side. Anyways, I'm out... pz!

Wow...Phiasko doin big thangs...LoL...No wonder you stopped talking to me and Roccy...LoL...Do u still go with Daniel?