Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Kush [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]  (Read 5046 times)

David Gutterman

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dude, why?
Re: Dr. Dre - Kush [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2010, 07:49:41 AM »

doggfather

« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »
dopest video I've seen in a god damn while

;D ;D

You just kiddin, right?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
Has anyone mention this video looks almost exactly as that new t pain video on rotation on MTV jams I wonder if its the same director it would suck to have 2 videos looking the same at the same time

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »
Has anyone mention this video looks almost exactly as that new t pain video on rotation on MTV jams I wonder if its the same director it would suck to have 2 videos looking the same at the same time

thats exactly what happened.. lol

but T-Pains video is 100 times better than Dre's video.
its more cinematic and artistic..

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »
That shit sucks someone needs to get fired for that one I was looking at this video for the first time on the laptop then the tpain shit comes on on the tv and I'm thinking no way can they releases this now detox has to be fresh and new right damn that's a fail

dameons

« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »
He's at 3 million views on Youtube ..I wonder if they are reading the comments on Youtube .

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2010, 01:52:05 AM »
He's at 3 million views on Youtube ..I wonder if they are reading the comments on Youtube .
well dre's camp certainly received the feedback of under pressure

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Planets
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2010, 09:54:45 AM »
well dre's camp certainly received the feedback of under pressure

no shit, lol!  :P

dameons

« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »
Get on Youtube and leave this comment : Dre , Do NOT put " I Need a Doctor" on your album..It sucks worse than "Under Pressure" did . I bet folks are on there peeping the feedback !!!!!!1

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Veterano
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »
the song is growing and the video is not that bad. i never really thought that dre could be gay but with this leather jacket he looks 100% homo

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • #Section80
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »
the song is growing and the video is not that bad. i never really thought that dre could be gay but with this leather jacket he looks 100% homo

i don't give a fuck how he look like bro, it's all about good music

Portugoal

« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2010, 12:50:31 AM »
dopest video I've seen in a god damn while

Same here... but this is the 2nd or 3rd video I've seen in 2010 :P

BalkanStar

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2010, 03:44:24 AM »
Do anybody know what jackets snoop and dre wear in the video?

David Gutterman

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dude, why?
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2010, 04:01:09 AM »

Leather jackets.

Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.

BalkanStar

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »

Leather jackets.

Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.

Your the shit!  :o

Only wanted to know whos the designer/label of the jacket  :)

Stan

« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »

Leather jackets.

ha  ::)
One step away from tight-ass jeans
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:26:20 AM by Stan »

BalkanStar

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2010, 12:59:18 AM »

Leather jackets.

Your the shit!  :o

Only wanted to know whos the designer/label of the jacket  :)

So nobody knows?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »
The song is pretty good, especially when you think about rap nowadays, but let's be honest it's nowhere near as powerfull and jawdropping as still Dre/forgot about dre/the next episode were back in the day.. And I know this is just the first song, but even Dre doesn't sound as good, flow-wise.
The video is pretty awesome, especially when you have Snoop and Dre together in the same frame.. Classic shit. Also great to hear Snoop on a Dre track again, he sounds even better on the beat. They should have done a third verse, where they switch rappin, like they used to do.. Shame.

But overall I still can't wait for Detox, cause we need some new Dre shit. And I hope that leaked tracklist is not legit because I don't wanna have under pressure and i need a doctor on the album, when it's only gonna be like 13 tracks. Although i really hope we get i need a doctor cdq soon, maybe as a bonus cut on Eminem's "refill 2" or something like that.. And if they could change the beat, it would be fucking great.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 03:14:48 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2010, 02:35:06 AM »
The song is pretty good, especially when you think about rap nowadays, but let's be honest it's nowhere near as powerfull and jawdropping as still Dre/forgot about dre/the next episode were back in the day.. And I know this is just the first song, but even Dre doesn't sound as good, flow-wise.
The video is pretty awesome, especially when you have Snoop and Dre together in the same frame.. Classic shit. Also great to hear Snoop on a Dre track again, he sounds even better on the beat. They should have done a third verse, where they switch rappin, like they used to do.. Shame.

But overall I still can't wait for Detox, cause we need some new Dre shit. And I hope that leaked tracklist is not legit because I don't wanna have under pressure and i need a doctor on the album, when it's only gonna be like 13 tracks. Although i really hope we get i need a doctor cdq soon, maybe as a bonus cut on Eminem's "refill 2" or something like that.. And if they could change the beat, it would be fucking great.
the tracklist is bullshit, didn't you see the predictable titles?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2010, 07:37:14 AM »

the tracklist is bullshit, didn't you see the predictable titles?

Yea I know what your saying.. It smells of bullshit..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2010, 09:18:49 AM »
This song gets better and better when I listen to it, crazy replay value
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2010, 03:21:12 PM »
suprised this aint 50 pages long lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »

Leather jackets.

Your the shit!  :o

Only wanted to know whos the designer/label of the jacket  :)

dameons

« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

Matty

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

props on the info...one dude that will actually know for sure what's going on with the album 8)