Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Kush [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]  (Read 6195 times)

Stan

Re: Dr. Dre - Kush [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2010, 09:22:42 AM »
Do anybody know what jackets snoop and dre wear in the video?

Leather jackets.

Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.

ha  ::)
One step away from tight-ass jeans
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:26:20 AM by Stan »

BalkanStar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »

Leather jackets.

Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.

Your the shit!  :o

Only wanted to know whos the designer/label of the jacket  :)

So nobody knows?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »
The song is pretty good, especially when you think about rap nowadays, but let's be honest it's nowhere near as powerfull and jawdropping as still Dre/forgot about dre/the next episode were back in the day.. And I know this is just the first song, but even Dre doesn't sound as good, flow-wise.
The video is pretty awesome, especially when you have Snoop and Dre together in the same frame.. Classic shit. Also great to hear Snoop on a Dre track again, he sounds even better on the beat. They should have done a third verse, where they switch rappin, like they used to do.. Shame.

But overall I still can't wait for Detox, cause we need some new Dre shit. And I hope that leaked tracklist is not legit because I don't wanna have under pressure and i need a doctor on the album, when it's only gonna be like 13 tracks. Although i really hope we get i need a doctor cdq soon, maybe as a bonus cut on Eminem's "refill 2" or something like that.. And if they could change the beat, it would be fucking great.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 02:14:48 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2010, 01:35:06 AM »
The song is pretty good, especially when you think about rap nowadays, but let's be honest it's nowhere near as powerfull and jawdropping as still Dre/forgot about dre/the next episode were back in the day.. And I know this is just the first song, but even Dre doesn't sound as good, flow-wise.
The video is pretty awesome, especially when you have Snoop and Dre together in the same frame.. Classic shit. Also great to hear Snoop on a Dre track again, he sounds even better on the beat. They should have done a third verse, where they switch rappin, like they used to do.. Shame.

But overall I still can't wait for Detox, cause we need some new Dre shit. And I hope that leaked tracklist is not legit because I don't wanna have under pressure and i need a doctor on the album, when it's only gonna be like 13 tracks. Although i really hope we get i need a doctor cdq soon, maybe as a bonus cut on Eminem's "refill 2" or something like that.. And if they could change the beat, it would be fucking great.
the tracklist is bullshit, didn't you see the predictable titles?

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »

the tracklist is bullshit, didn't you see the predictable titles?

Yea I know what your saying.. It smells of bullshit..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2010, 08:18:49 AM »
This song gets better and better when I listen to it, crazy replay value
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »
suprised this aint 50 pages long lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »

Leather jackets.

Your the shit!  :o

Only wanted to know whos the designer/label of the jacket  :)

dameons

« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2010, 01:58:10 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

Matty

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2010, 03:04:42 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

props on the info...one dude that will actually know for sure what's going on with the album 8)

shu

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

props on the info...one dude that will actually know for sure what's going on with the album 8)

Dr. Dre Hopes To Drop Detox This Year, With Guest Spots From Lil Wayne, Nas, Jay-Z

"We have an entirely new thing going with the drums that's incredible, and we're still developing that," Dre added. He also confirmed that Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Nas are on the potential masterpiece. 50 Cent revealed to MTV News that he has made records for the project, and Snoop Dogg told Rolling Stone that he also completed tracks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:27:53 PM by shu »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »

nice, X will get his buzz back and Cube just had to make it to Detox..

Dre might bring both coasts back with this one

dameons

« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2010, 03:57:12 PM »
sThey are making a strong push..Just saw a commercial for the headphones..We shall see what happens when the Xmas rush is over , and the peak sales season is over . I bet they sold many headphones , but since folks are broke afterwards , the album won't come out until after tax return time ..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »
nice

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2010, 07:31:31 AM »
What is a Vito Iragorri?

dope to see X and Nas on there.