Author Topic: Fat Joe PRAISES Tech N9ne says he could be one of the richest rappers on EARTH  (Read 1813 times)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
I like both Tech N9ne and ICP musically and I respect both their hustles too. Independent route all day.

_TLD_

• 'G'
hell yeah finally somebody. Indy is where its at these days fuck the mainstream. Brotha Lynch's dinner and a movie, album of 2010 easy. That cd is just hot. Strange got some big thangs goin on. Kung fu vampire signed with Mars label they supposed to be doin big things in 2011. Kheck out K F V if you havent heard of him. King gordy too.

_TLD_

• 'G'
^^all that and still never heard of him!

bout time you did. Download or buy:

Anghellic
Everyready the Religon
Seepage
K.O.D.
Killer
Absolute Power
Vintage Tech
The mixed plate

Blood$

I dont have to read all the hate, just take the last message.

they arent hip hop? why are they listed as such. Why do artists like mack 10, bone thugs, three six mafia, Ice T, yadda yadda make songs with them? Why would dayton family sign to a label that ISNT hip hop? You dont even know about ICP but you claim so cuz your listin off shit like u know Joe & joey but you really dont know shit.

havent dominated the billboard lately you say? I think debuting at number 4 on the billboard 200 and number 1 on the indy charts is pretty fuckin big time, especially considering the lack of sales in general these days. Especially considering no video play no radio play. Thats like what N.W.A. did in the 80's. Not too many bands or artists can say they done that shit. Run it. Then they rerelease the album 6 months or so after that, with a few new tracks, and on a new distributor. Its number 50 on billboard 200. That covers 2009 and 2010. Forget their supporting cast of artists on their label, thats good enough right there. What other indy labels are so successful? Psychopathic thats who.

Even if you dont consider ICP's albums "hip hop" they basically steal beats from juvenile, from whoever and put out a 15 track LP for fun usin diff rap names and doin old school gangsta rap. Its not like they tryin to sell the shit its illegal, you can only buy it at their concerts or their website. These albums however sell ALOT. Pure profit. Its even put out on a fake record label. Classic.

dont have to say nothin else just look at the facts they speak for themself. They own 2 hip hop labels and their own studio. They are bigger hip hop artists than MOST in the game. First album out in 90. Thats 22 years. They have 2 movies. They own book. More merchandise than most artists will ever make. They have like 15 albums or some ridiculous shit. Last I checked 4 are gold, 3 are platinum, with one double platinum. Some artists never move that many units. Say they sell a cd for 15 bucks in a store. They make about 10 off that, way more than your avg artist on a majior label deal.

people hatin on ICP is what drove ICP to the level they are at. Thats why they own they record label and studio and all that, nobody would sign them they did it themself. Really, take the music out of the equation, and ICP's story would be that of the american dream. 2 highschool dropouts that are millionaires. Who's really doin what ICP does.

but really fuck all that, this thread is bout Tech a nina and his label. Fat joe is goin on bout how Tech is smart at biz, shit ICP been doin it on a bigger level and for 18 years or so longer than Tech. Not sayin I dont love strange, I give respect. Tech made his name and niche. I love tech. He needs to get some more beats off Ronz in germany tho. Tech gets radio play tho, and he's big outside of KC where ICP gets no radio play and isnt accepted everywhere like tech is.

Nina and ICP made plenty of songs together. They friends, outside of the biz too. Peeps actin like juggalos are just white people or just a few thousand or white trash or whatever. Tech N9ne is a self proclaimed juggalo and was so before he got big. Even d 12 is cool with ICP now. If eminem can get over he cant make ICP go away, the haters should too. MTV wouldnt play ICP so what did ICP do? paid like 1 million for a 1 hr timeslot on mtv and ran a documentary about ICP. Fuckin classic. Run it.

one you facts don't mean crap. ICP is not hip hop . ICP fan base aka juggalos  is mostly white trash .ICP fans aka juggalos are the scum of the earth . ICP is not hip hop at all because the black community does not support ICP at all .  rappers like tech n9ne & d-12 do not count at all because the are minorty . most juggalos don't know what good hip hop is at all . see to be hip hop you have to have a large black fanbase in america. ICP music is wack. icp first real real alblm they dissed NWA . showing how stupid of they are. that album aka was worst piece of crap i heard ever . vanilla ice was better, ICP was called Inner City Posse before Insane Clown Posse . they became Insane Clown Posse because they lyrics were wack & they were wack . so the stole or Ripped off Esham and others from detroit. They had to becaume a gimmick to get over aka face painted rapping clowns . that there makes them worst joke in the world . this album aka bass-ment cuts  is what would happen if NWA were white and sucked. they only reason they sale is because they got bunch of brainwashed white trash fans who don't know what good hip hop is . juggalos is most ignoranted fan base there is in the world. there are millions of stupid ignorant white trash here in the U.s. . so in END ICP is nothing but a joke ass gimmick that retarded dumb disrespectful people like.also i am from missouri & tech n9ne is one of my favorite but he is esham wannabe also.

you would get served by a mob of juggalos, pansy  :P

_TLD_

• 'G'
thats why ive been to 4 gatherings with upwards of 10,000 people, first one in detroit, met ICP and twiztid and king gordy and others, smoked weed with twiztid, king gordy. Brotha Lynch Hung, Tech N9ne, Mack 10, Ice Cube, Ice T, Bizarre, Proof "was", and even bridget neilson is a juggalo. I dont think you know very much about the subject.

anyway the thread is about tech n9ne. I'm just glad he has my back on my point of view.

Muhfukka

thats why ive been to 4 gatherings with upwards of 10,000 people, first one in detroit, met ICP and twiztid and king gordy and others, smoked weed with twiztid, king gordy. Brotha Lynch Hung, Tech N9ne, Mack 10, Ice Cube, Ice T, Bizarre, Proof "was", and even bridget neilson is a juggalo. I dont think you know very much about the subject.

anyway the thread is about tech n9ne. I'm just glad he has my back on my point of view.
go away

Triple OG Rapsodie

^^all that and still never heard of him!

bout time you did. Download or buy:

Anghellic
Everyready the Religon
Seepage
K.O.D.
Killer
Absolute Power
Vintage Tech
The mixed plate

He's talking about Moka Only. Check out Ron Contour - Saffron

_TLD_

• 'G'

go away

never, this msg board specifically says talk about any music, and so im doin jus that. Also, this boards rules are against petty flaming if you dont like that persons subject. Maybe if I was posting in a snoop dogg or 2pac thread I could see the reason for anger, otherwise its silly and misinterpreted. Dont get mad if you know nothing about the juggalo world, horrorcore rapers, any of the horrorcore labels, and any of the horrorcore acts. Shit is bigger than you can imagine. I'd say the wicked shit is bigger than gangsta rap, and its only gettin bigger. Hell Dj Quik, Tha Dogg Pound, Bone Thugs, Mack 10, Tech, Ice T, 3 6 Mafia, and others have made horrorcore songs with ICP or twiztid. If you can beatem, joinem.

wicked shit 4 life

_TLD_

• 'G'

go away

never, this msg board specifically says talk about any music, and so im doin jus that. Also, this boards rules are against petty flaming if you dont like that persons subject. Maybe if I was posting in a snoop dogg or 2pac thread I could see the reason for anger, otherwise its silly and misinterpreted. Dont get mad if you know nothing about the juggalo world, horrorcore rapers, any of the horrorcore labels, and any of the horrorcore acts. Shit is bigger than you can imagine. I'd say the wicked shit is bigger than gangsta rap, and its only gettin bigger. Hell Dj Quik, Tha Dogg Pound, Bone Thugs, Mack 10, Tech, Ice T, 3 6 Mafia, Snoop dogg, Layzie Bone, E 40, Prozak, Krizz Kaliko, Cypress Hill, plus tons of others have made horrorcore songs with ICP or twiztid. If you cant beatem, joinem.

wicked shit 4 life

and learn about a subject before you try to talk about it. Tech n9ne said it best I dont need to do anything but copy and paste what he said.

Just curious why eveyone is so quick to say fuck ICP?

And for those who dislike them, how much of their music have you actually listened to?

It seems like a lot of people just jump on the fuck ICP bandwagon without having heard them.

Sure some of their stuff can be considered sub par, but they have some really good tracks.

- Tech N9ne

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:59:53 PM by _TLD_ »

_TLD_

• 'G'
found this at answers.yahoo.com thought it was relevant to the subject at hand.

Good rap music thats NOT mainstream?
By not mainstream I mean not on Mtv, vh1, etc etc. I don't really like all that b*tches & h*es type rap either, I just want to find some good rappers with good lyrics that sound good. Not as famous as lil wayne, but still has a myspace page & stuff like that.

1st reply: Tech N9ne is by far the best rapper out there so check him out if u havent pther good underground rappers are ICP, twiztid, krizz kaliko, prozak, potluck, really anone from psychopathic records or strange music those are the main underground labels.

source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100313183004AAkO5CH

midwestryder

I dont have to read all the hate, just take the last message.

they arent hip hop? why are they listed as such. Why do artists like mack 10, bone thugs, three six mafia, Ice T, yadda yadda make songs with them? Why would dayton family sign to a label that ISNT hip hop? You dont even know about ICP but you claim so cuz your listin off shit like u know Joe & joey but you really dont know shit.

havent dominated the billboard lately you say? I think debuting at number 4 on the billboard 200 and number 1 on the indy charts is pretty fuckin big time, especially considering the lack of sales in general these days. Especially considering no video play no radio play. Thats like what N.W.A. did in the 80's. Not too many bands or artists can say they done that shit. Run it. Then they rerelease the album 6 months or so after that, with a few new tracks, and on a new distributor. Its number 50 on billboard 200. That covers 2009 and 2010. Forget their supporting cast of artists on their label, thats good enough right there. What other indy labels are so successful? Psychopathic thats who.

Even if you dont consider ICP's albums "hip hop" they basically steal beats from juvenile, from whoever and put out a 15 track LP for fun usin diff rap names and doin old school gangsta rap. Its not like they tryin to sell the shit its illegal, you can only buy it at their concerts or their website. These albums however sell ALOT. Pure profit. Its even put out on a fake record label. Classic.

dont have to say nothin else just look at the facts they speak for themself. They own 2 hip hop labels and their own studio. They are bigger hip hop artists than MOST in the game. First album out in 90. Thats 22 years. They have 2 movies. They own book. More merchandise than most artists will ever make. They have like 15 albums or some ridiculous shit. Last I checked 4 are gold, 3 are platinum, with one double platinum. Some artists never move that many units. Say they sell a cd for 15 bucks in a store. They make about 10 off that, way more than your avg artist on a majior label deal.

people hatin on ICP is what drove ICP to the level they are at. Thats why they own they record label and studio and all that, nobody would sign them they did it themself. Really, take the music out of the equation, and ICP's story would be that of the american dream. 2 highschool dropouts that are millionaires. Who's really doin what ICP does.

but really fuck all that, this thread is bout Tech a nina and his label. Fat joe is goin on bout how Tech is smart at biz, shit ICP been doin it on a bigger level and for 18 years or so longer than Tech. Not sayin I dont love strange, I give respect. Tech made his name and niche. I love tech. He needs to get some more beats off Ronz in germany tho. Tech gets radio play tho, and he's big outside of KC where ICP gets no radio play and isnt accepted everywhere like tech is.

Nina and ICP made plenty of songs together. They friends, outside of the biz too. Peeps actin like juggalos are just white people or just a few thousand or white trash or whatever. Tech N9ne is a self proclaimed juggalo and was so before he got big. Even d 12 is cool with ICP now. If eminem can get over he cant make ICP go away, the haters should too. MTV wouldnt play ICP so what did ICP do? paid like 1 million for a 1 hr timeslot on mtv and ran a documentary about ICP. Fuckin classic. Run it.

one you facts don't mean crap. ICP is not hip hop . ICP fan base aka juggalos  is mostly white trash .ICP fans aka juggalos are the scum of the earth . ICP is not hip hop at all because the black community does not support ICP at all .  rappers like tech n9ne & d-12 do not count at all because the are minorty . most juggalos don't know what good hip hop is at all . see to be hip hop you have to have a large black fanbase in america. ICP music is wack. icp first real real alblm they dissed NWA . showing how stupid of they are. that album aka was worst piece of crap i heard ever . vanilla ice was better, ICP was called Inner City Posse before Insane Clown Posse . they became Insane Clown Posse because they lyrics were wack & they were wack . so the stole or Ripped off Esham and others from detroit. They had to becaume a gimmick to get over aka face painted rapping clowns . that there makes them worst joke in the world . this album aka bass-ment cuts  is what would happen if NWA were white and sucked. they only reason they sale is because they got bunch of brainwashed white trash fans who don't know what good hip hop is . juggalos is most ignoranted fan base there is in the world. there are millions of stupid ignorant white trash here in the U.s. . so in END ICP is nothing but a joke ass gimmick that retarded dumb disrespectful people like.also i am from missouri & tech n9ne is one of my favorite but he is esham wannabe also.

you would get served by a mob of juggalos, pansy  :P
no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .

midwestryder

check this out, I didnt even read all that. I'm done tryin to proove how ICP and their label are very simular to Tech and his. Tech pretty much feels the same as me so im good tryin to convince a message board.

to be hip hop you have to have a large black audience? untrue. If it wasnt for white people hip hop woulda never been as profitable as its been. Back to N.W.A. it was mostly white people buyin the shit.

All ICP fans dont know real hip hop? Then why do all the acts that are booked around/with ICP are hip hop acts? Makes no sense to play nirvana with tupac.

ICP isnt hip hop? YES they arent. They are a sub genre of hip hop "like esham" horror rap, death rap, horrorcore, whatever u wanna call it. Its not just str8 hip hop.

Tech is way better lyricist than E-sam. I like natas and sam dont get me wrong, but since sham left psychopathic his stuff aint as good. Plus he never was a lyricist anyway.

cant compare inner city posse's music to insane clown posse. YES that basement cuts album is horrible. I can say the same for cube or anybody who has alot of albums, snoop, whoever. They have shitty albums too. When they was inner city, it was more for fun, they had 3 members not 2, and they hadnt even put out a real album yet thats more of a mixtape. Fastforward and you find they are now involved in producing their own shit, pretty much have their own producer for psychopathic "mike e clark" who has done numerous hip hop projects with tons of bands.
Its like comparing your handwriting when u was in 1st grade till now. I'm sure most people improve on stuff they work on for years.

jus cuz u dont like the wicked shit dont hate on everybody that does it. and with that im done.

Anghellic

This is pretty damn dope, Juggalos! TIME.com  has released 50 lists picking out the highs and lows of 2010 in a variety of categories. Included with those lists is the Top 10 Viral Videos of 2010. Coming in at #7 is “Miracles” from the Insane Clown Posse!
This is what they had to say:
The two rappers who make up the Insane Clown Posse typically rhyme about violence and mayhem while wearing clownlike face paint. But their music video for the song “Miracles” takes a decidedly gentler turn. It’s already odd to see them talking about life’s little miracles. What’s weirder is the “miracles” they mention — a pelican that tried to eat a cell phone, the pyramids and — the lyric that went the most viral — “F___ing magnets, how do they work?” Sprinkle in ridiculous-looking CGI and you get a bizarre yet fascinating music video that took the Internet by storm.

Friday, 05 November 2010

Check this out, NYC has the juggalo love.  Tonight in Brooklyn is the opening of a new photo exhibit based on the life of the juggalos.

yes you do have to have a black audience to be called hip hop because hip hop is african american street culture ,dumbass. . nothing aobut icp says african american street culture. icp is stupid gimmick for  ignorant white boys who think they know hip hop when they are white trash & wannabes . yes you can compare inner city posse's music to insane clown posse because it shows how bad & how fake ICP really is .  they dissed NWA  & that automaticly makes them stupid  & white hating trash . compare inner city posse's music to insane clown posse proves that they could not do it without a gimmick .. they had to paint ther faces , that is gimmick & that went horrorcore  & that is gimmick .  i don't really respect horrorcore because it is gimmick rap  & shows you can't get over rapping without using a gimmick. i am hip hop puriest & was raised in the hood. unlike you.

_TLD_

• 'G'
dude, its just anothe form of music. Just like how elvis took a black only music and made it into his own. Eminem did the same. ICP dont wanna go for that culture, its more like a horror movie or scary type shit. Some of its not, but some of it is. Its about storytelling like slick rick, only they tell a story like that show to catch a predator, call up pedophiles with a girl's voice and killem when they get there.

do you NEED a black audience to make it? I guess depends on demographic and what ur rappin about. I'd say if its dope any color of people will like it. I've see plenty of black juggalos, white juggalos, whatever. Bizarre, King Gordy, Three Six Mafia, Ice T, Bone, Mack, forty water, ODB, Snoop, they all juggalos. Juggalos is a way of life more than a label of who you like. You could be a juggalo and not even like their music. You just dont get it.

Inner city posse wore completely different shit, they looked/sound nothin like they do now. That shit only lasted what, 1 year? They preformed at st. andrews hall and all around detroit even with that crap.

Every rapper has a gimmick. Snoop - gangsta smokin weed. Eazy - lil nigga that gets pussy and will fuck you up. I mean come on look at outkast. Who cares the gimmick, its what draws your attention to the music.

Thats fine you dont respect horror rap. I dont care if u do or dont. They work just as hard, if not harder cuz they arent accepted by the mainstream, no videos, no radio play. Its been around since 89, and is only now starting to really grow. ICP had a huge hand in that, Necro, and Esham too.

Hip hop purist? dude you dont even know me. I was listnin to real hip hop probably before you was born. Just because I like ICP and this and that dont mean I just listen to them strickly. I have around 2000 or more cd's, and i bet you only 20 or so are ICP related. I like horror music yes, but I like all types of music. From bach, to lynard skynard, to nirvana, to elvis, to metallica, to geto boys, dayton family, e 40, south park mexican, boosie & webbie, Lil Weezy, Juvenile/BG, Everything death row put out "cept rnb and christmas on dr". I could go on and on.

If u was as big as iCP and had worked as hard as they have to get where ur at, I wouldnt hate i'd congratulate. Hate them, hate their music, but you cant hate the accomplishments they have done.

hell even tech n9ne agrees with me.  If you really really really wanna give horrorcore another chance, get Brotha Lynch Hung's dinner and a movie "2010" I think its the shit.

OR watch his fist single/video: Meat

_TLD_

• 'G'

[/quote]no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .
[/quote]

really? its come down to this? internet flaming? so middle school. I dont care if u like juggalos or ICP or anybody on their labels. I doubt you'd start a fight with multiple people in a mosh pit or the security grabs you. Also, street fighting, martial arts, wrestling, all that aint comin in too hand when your shoulder to shoulder with fans. Why are you going to Juggalo supporting artists, that do songs with ICP or twiztid or whoever on psychopathic, and often have them on stage with them, why go to a place like that if u arent a fan of horror music? a fan of the juggalo nation? makes no sense. Wear a big fuck you juggalos shirt next time u go if ur so big and see what happends. Oh yeah, you get padded down and metal detected before goin in events or concerts, or didnt you know that? Felony! Talk yourself up all you want on the keyboard, im sure it makes ya feel big.

midwestryder

no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .
[/quote]

really? its come down to this? internet flaming? so middle school. I dont care if u like juggalos or ICP or anybody on their labels. I doubt you'd start a fight with multiple people in a mosh pit or the security grabs you. Also, street fighting, martial arts, wrestling, all that aint comin in too hand when your shoulder to shoulder with fans. Why are you going to Juggalo supporting artists, that do songs with ICP or twiztid or whoever on psychopathic, and often have them on stage with them, why go to a place like that if u arent a fan of horror music? a fan of the juggalo nation? makes no sense. Wear a big fuck you juggalos shirt next time u go if ur so big and see what happends. Oh yeah, you get padded down and metal detected before goin in events or concerts, or didnt you know that? Felony! Talk yourself up all you want on the keyboard, im sure it makes ya feel big.
[/quote]nothing about this is internet flaming at all. i just telling the truth . i go see tech n9ne because i am from missouri like him & i was fan of tech n9ne before any stupid ass juggalo knew who he was at all.  also i go to see other artists like E-40,jay rock ,slaughterhouse, g-malone & many more artist that are not juggalos at all . i do start fights with juggalo in the mosh pit all the time & securtiy does nothing because juggalos are bunch pussies . street fighting, martial arts, wrestling,  do come in hand when your shoulder to shoulder with fans easly. all i have to do is hit you with just a finger in nerve point.alos it helps i am 230 pounds of muscle & juggalos are not .also i am friends with the owners of pops club where they perform every time they come to st louis . security will  throw out a juggalo before they will ever do to it me because they will get fired for it .so i don't get padded at all because of who i am him & who i know . also they do not use metal detecters  i already have worn big fuck you juggalos shirt & only one person step to me & he got knocked out & then dragged out back by security,. i am not talking myself up ,hter .i am just telling the truth about my life. you are just jealous you don't have it like me .see i from east st louis one of baddest parts of st louis & i have hell of rep but i worked my ass off to get where ii am now.