Author Topic: Fat Joe PRAISES Tech N9ne says he could be one of the richest rappers on EARTH  (Read 1809 times)

_TLD_

• 'G'
still, internet flaming. Dude I have no quarrels with you hating ICP. The whole point of thread is tech gettin praised, I think necro and his label and ICP's 1st label dont get the credit they deserve. Tech said in some interview he started cuz of ICP or somethin like that. It doesnt matter. All I was tryin to say "with facts I can back up" is that

1. ICP has stayed relevant for a very long time
2. They mastered how to do the indy record label scene "they was on def jam at one point, and jive"
3. The posse may not be ur style of rap, but whatever genre you wanna call it, horrorcore, death rap, whatever, all 3 "tech, necro, ICP" are doing it. It is rap, but its deff not for everybody.

internet beef is stupid

merry christmas

ps if you want I could point u in the direction of some good ICP songs with peeps like mack 10 or kottonmouth kings or bone or some others u might like

midwestryder

still, internet flaming. Dude I have no quarrels with you hating ICP. The whole point of thread is tech gettin praised, I think necro and his label and ICP's 1st label dont get the credit they deserve. Tech said in some interview he started cuz of ICP or somethin like that. It doesnt matter. All I was tryin to say "with facts I can back up" is that

1. ICP has stayed relevant for a very long time
2. They mastered how to do the indy record label scene "they was on def jam at one point, and jive"
3. The posse may not be ur style of rap, but whatever genre you wanna call it, horrorcore, death rap, whatever, all 3 "tech, necro, ICP" are doing it. It is rap, but its deff not for everybody.

internet beef is stupid

merry christmas

ps if you want I could point u in the direction of some good ICP songs with peeps like mack 10 or kottonmouth kings or bone or some others u might like
no it is not internet flaming ,dumbaas . it is telling the truth . that is bull with you saying that he started cuz of ICP . i heard of tech n9ne way before i ever heard of ICp . tech n9ne started because of brother lynch hung & esham not icp . i have had many talks with tech n9ne about why he started & who was his influnces. never once did he say ICP. ICP is not relevant at all. if you have no radio or video play then you truely are not that relevant at all. i am from missouri & that means i know more about tech n9ne then you .

Blood$

no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .

post up pics or video of you doing all of this and maybe we'll believe you, but until that time you're alias status or just a straight up e-banger, and the odds of a Juggalo raping you or someone you care for must be very high... ROFL at "i always have my strap on me", you're really reaching bro

midwestryder

no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .

post up pics or video of you doing all of this and maybe we'll believe you, but until that time you're alias status or just a straight up e-banger, and the odds of a Juggalo raping you or someone you care for must be very high... ROFL at "i always have my strap on me", you're really reaching bro
post up pics or videos so i can get caught up i. what you asked is straight stupid & shows you are e-banger not me . why would i put up something like that that could get me arrested.  i would not because i am not stupid e-banger like you . i the real g from streets unlike you & your fake ass self.  juggalos are pussies & my whole family can beat all of them up . i am not scared of bitch ass juggalo or your bitch ass either ,hater . i am not reaching for shit ,hater. you must be quire also because you are talking about raping someone. i  don't having nothing to front or lie about . i am friends with the owner pops club where the peform in st louis & that why i get to do the things i do because i know people unlike you . so don't speak on shit you have no clue on fake ass buster .
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:49:34 PM by midwestryder »