Author Topic: why does it always have to be like this....FUCK!!!  (Read 498 times)

min0rity

why does it always have to be like this....FUCK!!!
« on: December 26, 2002, 09:06:00 PM »
OK man..why is it that it always have to be a guy having to talk to girls FIRST?!?!?! how come for fucking once they can't come up to you and talk to you and shit like that?? damn...cuz you see i don't really like to talk much you know...but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes and body movement that they want me to come and talk to them and shit like that when i go out to bars and other places but damn....i hate having to start a conversation...for fucking once, i wish they would come up to me man and not wait for me to come to them and stop FRONTIN!!!

HBKid_Jr

Re:why does it always have to be like this....FUCK!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2002, 09:10:43 PM »
OK man..why is it that it always have to be a guy having to talk to girls FIRST?!?!?! how come for fucking once they can't come up to you and talk to you and shit like that?? damn...cuz you see i don't really like to talk much you know...but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes and body movement that they want me to come and talk to them and shit like that when i go out to bars and other places but damn....i hate having to start a conversation...for fucking once, i wish they would come up to me man and not wait for me to come to them and stop FRONTIN!!!
WORD PREACH ON  BROTHER

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2002, 09:11:13 PM »
well they come to me....whats your prob?
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 09:17:51 PM »
yeah it works both ways with me too, some of the girls at my work talk to me in that way, but i have no problem with talking to a girl first if i like em.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 09:52:09 PM »
whats so hard to say hi and smile?!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2002, 09:52:45 PM by Javi Da Neah »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 10:06:34 PM »
yea its not that hard 2 say hi and all that but it works both ways 4 me 2 i dont go up 2 a girl and talk 2 her unless its worth it but girls come 2 me alot..... i dunno how guys would b shy around girls im not 4 sum reason i mean there just people and all that but i dunno thats me

closetothalimit

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 10:28:42 PM »
i hear what your saying

sometimes ive had the chicks coming to me but rarely, there was one time just the other week where me and this girl flirted for about 5 minutes at a party but then we had to go our seperate way and she didnt come and say another word to me during the whole night, then afterwards one of our common friends was like "she really wanted you that night, why didnt you go to talk to her" and i was like "how the fuck was i suppose to know she wanted me, she wasn't saying shit to me". hopefully ill be seeing her again this weekend though

girls need to approach guys as much as guys approach girls

min0rity

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2002, 10:50:36 PM »
OK i admit maybe i'm a bit shy..but nevertheless.. you RARELY see a girl go up to guys and shit like that ...its always vice versa...i guess i just have to be lucky ....although i have been the past few years ;D but i realized that i can't always depend on girls coming up to me you know what i'm saying?? i just wanted to see if other motherfuckers in here went through the same shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2002, 10:58:39 PM »
Hmmmm, I know how ya feel, it's rough havin' to initiate everything.  My first girlfriend, and later my best girlfriend (hahaa) BOTH came up to me and talked to me first, so it's not always like that.  I've had plenty come up to me and talk to me before tryna hook up, but it's never (except in those 2 cases) girls you want.  Peace~

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 11:11:44 AM »

LOL GROW SOME BALLS MINORITY MA NIGGA!!!

seriuously though, unless the girl FINDS YOU above her league(lookswise), she aint gonna talk to u for shit!!! get wit the program homey ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2002, 11:14:39 AM »
OK i admit maybe i'm a bit shy..but nevertheless.. you RARELY see a girl go up to guys and shit like that ...its always vice versa...i guess i just have to be lucky ....although i have been the past few years ;D but i realized that i can't always depend on girls coming up to me you know what i'm saying?? i just wanted to see if other motherfuckers in here went through the same shit

LOL well if its like dat then sorry i came on u harsh dogg,...I know u ma bwoy minority hahahahahahahha remember dre2001...lolz...anyway ya I used ta feel like dat ALL DA TIME a year or half a year ago, but now I jus approach bitches when I want (most da time, and if its possible) and now I feel less anxious and more confident about meeting chicks, it prolly has a little to do with university too ;D

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 11:20:58 AM »
lol, man if you are worried about talking to them then just flash a few smiles and then offer to buy the lucky lady a drink, once the drink is bought ask em there name and shit, worked for me the other week.  THis girl who my friend new but I didnt was flirting with me and shit and I just said sit down, she sat next to me and I asked her name, right after that I went in for the girl and had my tounge in her mouth for about 15 mins, hands up top and shiznitm it was a cool nite. lol.  Just be confident, the likely hood of it is if they are drunk or even half drunk then they will find it sweet and funny.

min0rity

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2002, 01:17:35 PM »
lol@ fagquake

to bizzez..no i ain't scared to talk to girls...i just would like to see more girls do the same that we have to do all the fucking time...

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2002, 01:27:01 PM »
but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes

I'm guessin the girl aint a chink then....

**Joking**

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2002, 01:33:05 PM »
lol@ fagquake

to bizzez..no i ain't scared to talk to girls...i just would like to see more girls do the same that we have to do all the fucking time...

HAHAHHAHAHAH fagquake, lmao, I used ta call u WHOREority haha u racist fag :D ;)