Author Topic: why does it always have to be like this....FUCK!!!  (Read 487 times)

min0rity

Re:why does it always have to be like this....FUCK!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 01:39:56 PM »
but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes

I'm guessin the girl aint a chink then....

**Joking**

i know your joking but come on man don't use the word "c***k"

and to fagquake....lmao whoreority?? wtf?? you been smoking that indian crack??

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 01:54:52 PM »
LOL@Indian Crack...hahahaha thats what YOU been lickin u salad tossin muthafucka
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 01:55:12 PM by RapQuake »

bez

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002, 01:58:30 PM »
dam :(
Happy christmas phellas.

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 02:02:41 PM »
LOL@Indian Crack...hahahaha thats what YOU been lickin u salad tossin muthafucka

lmao!! go to a rehab you dumb hype..... damn i wonder why the only thing that comes out of your mouth is "salad tossin' "lickin" "fag" etc.......hmmmmmmmm...

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 02:34:38 PM »
LOL U Started it fool, I was jus playing around but u took it too seriously and started gettin all racist and shit

Fuck u Biyach.

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002, 02:49:54 PM »
LOL U Started it fool, I was jus playing around but u took it too seriously and started gettin all racist and shit

Fuck u Biyach.

dude i'm never serious...i started getting racist??? come on man your the one going around writing g**k and shit.....whatever

fuck me Biyach?? no no  no fuck YOU PUNK biyach and a half

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002, 02:59:09 PM »
LOL yah read my post I jus said it without thinking i wrote gook, and then i was like fuck thats racist lemme write g**k...haha ma bad..BUT YOU on the other hand started with that taxi driver bullshit, all I had said was "g**k" and that was in a different context!

FUCK YOU punk biyache and a 3 quarters!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 02:59:48 PM by RapQuake »

min0rity

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002, 03:11:57 PM »
LOL yah read my post I jus said it without thinking i wrote gook, and then i was like fuck thats racist lemme write g**k...haha ma bad..BUT YOU on the other hand started with that taxi driver bullshit, all I had said was "g**k" and that was in a different context!

FUCK YOU punk biyache and a 3 quarters!

LMAO!!! *shakes head* indians....

Jome

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2002, 09:29:11 PM »
 ::) Use some imagination if yer gonna have beef, "fag" & "byatch" is played out.
Come on now, I know you can do better..  ;D

And I agree with the topic, but there's a great difference in girls.
Some of them you need 3 hours to convince that you aren't a dangerous rapist, while some girls will approach you and ask you to make out right on the spot.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2002, 11:26:19 PM »
WTF is FagQuake? U FOOLS.......It's ANUS QUAKE........

And yo minority I feel exactly wat U sayin........but sometimes tha vice versa shit does happen........
I had this chick call me 2 dayz ago askin me if I wanted 2 kic it at her house on Sunday.......U know? outta nowhere, I barely talk 2 this bitch.......Now all of a sudden she wants some, im guessin......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2003, 03:07:34 PM »
Usually I rarely approach girls...me and Roccy used to holla at girls down at AMC, but they were all stuck up bitches...Most the girls I talk to approach me first...its all good though, I dont really care...LoL...PeACe

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2003, 03:48:12 PM »
if the girl is drunk enough im sure she'll say hi to u even if u are really ugly , not that im sayin u are cuz i duno wat u look like :) im picky even when im drunk but i still say hi to random guys lol
!NADYA!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2003, 05:23:19 PM »
OK man..why is it that it always have to be a guy having to talk to girls FIRST?!?!?! how come for fucking once they can't come up to you and talk to you and shit like that?? damn...cuz you see i don't really like to talk much you know...but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes and body movement that they want me to come and talk to them and shit like that when i go out to bars and other places but damn....i hate having to start a conversation...for fucking once, i wish they would come up to me man and not wait for me to come to them and stop FRONTIN!!!
stop being a pussy...women want confidence and you appear to lack...i'll even be kind enough to throw ya some quick advice....all you have to do is ask them their name and introduce yourself and after that as long as you can hold a conversation its on...(try not to be to drunk if you need some drinks in ya)...dont waste your time with stupid pick up lines...

min0rity

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2003, 12:10:16 PM »
OK man..why is it that it always have to be a guy having to talk to girls FIRST?!?!?! how come for fucking once they can't come up to you and talk to you and shit like that?? damn...cuz you see i don't really like to talk much you know...but man  i can tell by these bitches eyes and body movement that they want me to come and talk to them and shit like that when i go out to bars and other places but damn....i hate having to start a conversation...for fucking once, i wish they would come up to me man and not wait for me to come to them and stop FRONTIN!!!
stop being a pussy...women want confidence and you appear to lack...i'll even be kind enough to throw ya some quick advice....all you have to do is ask them their name and introduce yourself and after that as long as you can hold a conversation its on...(try not to be to drunk if you need some drinks in ya)...dont waste your time with stupid pick up lines...

you dumb bitch..ain't no one said they were scared to talk to girls...what i was saying that it would only be fair if women talk to guys too since we always have to talk to them first...please learn how to read first....well i guess  you must be a female...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:10:47 PM by drunken_mastenori »

bez

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2003, 04:12:36 PM »
Usually I rarely approach girls...me and Roccy used to holla at girls down at AMC, but they were all stuck up bitches...Most the girls I talk to approach me first...its all good though, I dont really care...LoL...PeACe

Dude, girls approaching you to ask you wheather you have been in a car accident or not doesn't count. lol, kidding lad!