Author Topic: Dr.Dre "Detox 2011 The Mixtape"  (Read 5633 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dr.Dre "Detox 2011 The Mixtape"
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
it's only missin that TI track, i think it's called "Coming Home".  other than that you didn't really miss a beat... props!

Mr.West

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
12. Smoke On Ft. Snoop Dogg (Prod. by Dr. Dre)

Prod by Warren G

Thanks for the update! Din't know that.

Mr.West

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
it's only missin that TI track, i think it's called "Coming Home".  other than that you didn't really miss a beat... props!

Never heard about a track called "Coming Home"... Do you know more about that? If any1 has that track... please share it! 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 10:54:15 AM »

Never heard about a track called "Coming Home"... Do you know more about that? If any1 has that track... please share it! 

i was always thought this shit was kinda classic.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »

i also thought this was classic too bad its not a full son, TI did a ton aof good work here

Mr.West

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »

Props! That's fast.. never heard it before! Do you know if there's a cdq download for it?

& there are a few more reference tracks.. it got 5/6 more... 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

Props! That's fast.. never heard it before! Do you know if there's a cdq download for it?

that's the best quality out there (i think).  yeah you're missing a couple, nothing extraordinary tho, u got tha 1's that are fire.  there might be another banger out there but i can't think of it right now so there might not be.  i wouldn't sweat it.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
Looks dope! I'm definetlly going to chcek this out!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2010, 01:10:43 PM »
nice bishop lamont mixtape  ;D

just playing this is pretty good though i like it. TI made the best referance tracks for Dre. Hopefully he is still involved with Detox (writing wise) and even a feature wouldnt hurt.
i agree. he wrote well for the good doctor. dre needs to give that nigga some beats for his next album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DJSpin

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

does anyone have a full version download of this track..hot!!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 05:36:54 PM »
Actually Young Knox definitely came 2nd best probably, that beat is banging and that's straight classic Dr. Dre rapping style. I wanna check out some more of his stuff, put him on the right beats (aka what we expect with detox) he could put out detox himself. I'd rather hear that flow then Dre forcing the eminem flow which only works sometimes

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 06:03:25 PM »
Gonna have to check this.

kemizt

Mr.West

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 03:57:36 AM »

that's the best quality out there (i think).  yeah you're missing a couple, nothing extraordinary tho, u got tha 1's that are fire.  there might be another banger out there but i can't think of it right now so there might not be.  i wouldn't sweat it.

These are the tracks i got ...

20. All A Dream Ft. Kobe
21. Pay Up Ft.Killer Mike
22. Misery Ft. Young Mass
23. Untitled Ft. Nino_Bless
24. OG's Theme Ft. Ludacris
25. Who's Yo' Daddy, Bitch Ft. Bishop Lamont

....still missing some??

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Re-Up! Dr.Dre "Detox 2011 The Mixtape" + Bonus Tracks
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 06:18:50 AM »
Greath job man! Dope mixtape, you got the best of the tracks Detox related.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »
it's only missin that TI track, i think it's called "Coming Home".  other than that you didn't really miss a beat... props!

that's the best quality out there (i think).  yeah you're missing a couple, nothing extraordinary tho, u got tha 1's that are fire.  there might be another banger out there but i can't think of it right now so there might not be.  i wouldn't sweat it.

These are the tracks i got ...

20. All A Dream Ft. Kobe
21. Pay Up Ft.Killer Mike
22. Misery Ft. Young Mass
23. Untitled Ft. Nino_Bless
24. OG's Theme Ft. Ludacris
25. Who's Yo' Daddy, Bitch Ft. Bishop Lamont

....still missing some??

I've only heard of the last two ( and "all a dream" ) so I guess u do.  those other's just might be some "hopeful fan made" shit.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:59:54 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »