Author Topic: LEAKED! Bishop Lamont - DR. DRE/DETOX Reference Track - Who's Yo' Daddy, B!tch!?  (Read 2803 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What surprising about these reference tracks is that they all seem to have the same subject matter, the "I'm the shit" general concession. I thought Bishop's ghostwriting would be more left field, guess not. So far the T.I. tracks had the most potential imo.

Will_B

Personally I think some of these deliberate leaks are just beats that may've been intended for Dre's ears but maybe even never got that far. Hell rappers could be recording these verses still and leaking them as old reference tracks. I always try and check em out, but unless its a finished sounding track with Dre actually on it, I ain't that fussed 8) 8) 8)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Some kid overseas leaked another unreleased Bishop Lamont song!

get the fucc outta here, lol  :P

props though for pretending you aint, leakin it yerself perhaps....

where is this KID leaking though? if your leaking it here where else could he leak it? dubcc is da spot!  8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
Some kid overseas leaked another unreleased Bishop Lamont song!

get the fucc outta here, lol  :P

props though for pretending you aint, leakin it yerself perhaps....

where is this KID leaking though? if your leaking it here where else could he leak it? dubcc is da spot!  8)
yeah haha, seems as though Rebel leaked it...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
how is this shit not on detox? bishop and dre john doe toe tagged this track. And im not tryin to wash nobody's balls here, but this song should be indicted in the westcoast hip hop hall of fame. its pure yummy tasty mmm mmm delicious crack

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That beat is amazing. 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Gotta give it a few more spins, sounds banging, cant really judge fully it untill I come home and put the headphones on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Really dope!

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

props for this sounds great, damn i think bishop leaked that...cause in that file info it´s said detox area 51 and the bpm is 91 only artists lists info like this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Dope shit and way better than Kush.

dameons

We're being spoiled ..

BiggBoogaBiff

We're being spoiled ..

i'm tryna catch diabetes and heart disease.  i hope they keep em comin

snoop

Not bad  8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm pretty sure Bishop coined Dr.Dre's recording studio(s) as Area 51 as in wherever Detox is happening it's called Area 51 and then Slim The Mobster "burrowed" the term to refer to it as well (check recent interview).

Anyways, it's dope.

Like I said before I'm pretty sure Bishop went to Japan in order to leak mixed and mastered material.  It's not a coincidence to me that Dj Couz's tape was properly mastered while many other leaks in the states from Bishop were poorly mixed.

As for the track, it's definitely the production I was looking more for when I think of Detox.  Bishop sounds dope to.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this shit is fire, beat is definite Detox materia. Props on this Rebel, lol @ some random kid leaking it though.