Author Topic: LEAKED! Bishop Lamont - DR. DRE/DETOX Reference Track - Who's Yo' Daddy, B!tch!?  (Read 2804 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Doesn't sound like a Dre production. Not a bad track though.

Opening drums sound like

Leroy Hutson "All Because Of You"

Same sample as Dogg Pound "Hit The Stip Bitch"
well dre sounds like every producer..remember he buys beats not make them any more.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Hearing this and the recent DETOX reference tracks, it makes me really hear what it would be like if Dre actually spit these verses. It would make a huge difference with that and a final mix, I think.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hearing this and the recent DETOX reference tracks, it makes me really hear what it would be like if Dre actually spit these verses. It would make a huge difference with that and a final mix, I think.

same here... dre spittin these verses would be the shit

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Damn! 
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Somebody needs to find one of voice changer thingys and redub these reference tracks, haha.

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG

Somebody needs to find one of voice changer thingys and redub these reference tracks, haha.

Yeah, with all these reference songs floating around, a voicechanger plug-in with a Dr. Dre preset would definitely be the shit!

Interscope Intern

• Lil Geezy
  • Screw the politics.
hahaha glad this made it out

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, with all these reference songs floating around, a voicechanger plug-in with a Dr. Dre preset would definitely be the shit!

i would pay for it lol

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network