Author Topic: Dr. Dre: “I’ve Actually had Tests on my Body, & the Doctor Said I’m 31”  (Read 1898 times)

EnzoUK

2. He's on roids / cycled them at some point.

embarrasing when people think they're always right about stuff like that..
such a cliché..
how/what do u know?
....that's what i thought

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/MattPerez/
maybe cus i go the gym x5 a week for 2 years & have a structured diet plan tha i stick to daily??

i aint hating im just setting people on a hip hop forum that dont know shit about the gym straight.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

such a cliché..
how/what do u know?

maybe cus i go the gym x5 a week for 2 years & have a structured diet plan tha i stick to daily??

i aint hating im just setting people on a hip hop forum that dont know shit about the gym straight.

very pale.u should go out in the sun more..

BiggBoogaBiff

so you've seen Dr. Dre naked?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol the fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

lol the fuck

lmao!  i mean dude is like he KNOWS Dr. Dre is takin' steroids becuz of the way his body looks.  i mean last time i checked Dre hasn't been flexin' with his shirt off so I'm wondering how he came up with that or is it just tha fact that he's a celebrity so he knows uknow.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol the fuck

lmao!  i mean dude is like he KNOWS Dr. Dre is takin' steroids becuz of the way his body looks.  i mean last time i checked Dre hasn't been flexin' with his shirt off so I'm wondering how he came up with that or is it just tha fact that he's a celebrity so he knows uknow.

;D

jaytee

lol the fuck

lmao.  I thought you were implying that his nuts would have shrunk.

TRG

lol the fuck

lmao.  I thought you were implying that his nuts would have shrunk.

hahah

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
You kidding me?? Anyone that thinks Dre is not on some Growth Hormone or Roids is stupid. Its pretty obvious that shit is not due to great diet and trainer haha. He is taking some legal Roids or strong supplements like Balco for sure.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

naysayers are hilarious,  :laugh:

only thing Dre been doin since the release of Chroic 2001, is training and makin music basicaly..
u think u cant reach a specific result wit strict and systematic training combined wit matching diet, within an 11 year period??
plus, dude was a fatty to begin with - so he had somethin to work wit..

Dre did not necessarily take steriods..

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so some kid argues that he goes to the gym for 5 days a week for two years and takes supplement DRE MUST BE ON STERIOIDS? 

Get out of here. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Hittman2001

i thought this magazine was already out?  i read the whole article at wal mart the other day

Triple OG Rapsodie

such a cliché..
how/what do u know?

lmao are you sucking in for that pic?.....first of all if you knew about the gym you would know that working out has different results for people with different body types and there are many other factors to it.

You started off as a really skinny dude. Dre isn't skinny, he's always had the potential to be ripped, he just never applied himself til now. He may or may not have used steroids, but it isn't that hard to see how with some dedicated training he could have gotten to where he is today.

MisterX

• 'G'
At Dres age he could get steroids legally prescribed to him as part of hormone replacement therapy, so why would he not be on steroids? Most likely he used them or is using them.

acgrundy

why do the professional sports need to have players take drug tests to find out if they are on roids?  They should just hire this guy from WCC...all he has to do is look at a picture of them and can tell right away.  He goes to the gym 5x a week for 2 years, so that makes him 110% credible at looking at your pic and knowing if you have ever done roids.