Author Topic: Southern rappers?  (Read 1171 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Southern rappers?
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
But the point is, Million Dollar Story gets delayed (wouldn't surprise me lol), Slaughterhouse drops an AMAZING album next year

let's not get ahead of ourselves.

You know that's true too. Where if Meth never dropped a solo album it wouldn't matter, same love.

Meth was a part of a arguably classic group album. has crooked i done the same? nope

It drives home the point that you guys really don't care how you sound at the end of the day, as long as the artists you want to put in the bad light, get seen in the bad light lol.

i think the problem is that i have certain opinions pertaining to your favorite artists and you need to get over it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »

good music isn't hard to find in the south, it's everywhere
everywhere ELSE lmao

south got the wackest emcees and wackest producers

lol smh...

name me one southern rapper not from the Geto boys better than 2pac, Big L, Em, Royce, MC Juice, Crooked I, Cube, GZA, Nas, Kool G Rap or Biggie.
scarface , d.o.c. (in his prime) , jay electronica , t.i. , outkast, b.o.b., ugk.

Do you honestly think T.I. is better than Nas, Em, Big L, Pac, Kool G., Biggie and GZA? Seriously I don't think I've ever seen a bigger stan than you.
honestly ? i do. tip has a flawless catalog compared to the cats you named (albums after death of the above listed included)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 03:32:09 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2010, 06:13:44 PM »
It drives home the point that you guys really don't care how you sound at the end of the day, as long as the artists you want to put in the bad light, get seen in the bad light lol.

i think the problem is that i have certain opinions pertaining to your favorite artists and you need to get over it.

Yeah, certain biased opinions. I know for a fact you've never entered a Crooked I thread with the thought of saying something positive about him; there isn't even a point to deny that lol.

Besides lacking the album, what's wrong with Crooked I rapping?

More importantly, what does Gucci Mane have or some other scrub you're a fan of have on Crooked I rapping? lmfao.

Al Bundy

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2010, 06:23:13 PM »

Yeah, certain biased opinions. I know for a fact you've never entered a Crooked I thread with the thought of saying something positive about him; there isn't even a point to deny that lol.

um what? i've openly admitted that i used to like his music

never said there ever was something wrong.

More importantly, what does Gucci Mane have or some other scrub you're a fan of have on Crooked I rapping? lmfao.

this is the main reason that i like to make fun of crooked i and joe budden. i know you like to stan hard but this comment was some elitist bullshit LOL oh so your favorite rapper is better than mine? cool story bro. i'll respect your opinion until you come at me with some stupid shit like this

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2010, 06:32:28 PM »
^How is that stupid? Crooked I isn't in my Top 10 artists. I've been called a "stan" of over 5 rappers, that's incredible LMFAO.

I don't see the logic how you're going to bounce around Crooked thread to Crooked thread with no intent of seeing it straight, always with a "Crooked" opinion (oh, yeah. just did that lol) & then be like "oh yeah, Gucci screaming 'burrrrrrr' an entire song is in the system non-stop. hell yeah, i'ma fan of hip hop".

I'm not saying you have to like Crooked, but to be on his nuts nonstop, giving off a vibe that you have something against his music (you give that off, whether you think so or not) & then co-sign people like Gucci Mane is a REALLY bad look lmfao.

Al Bundy

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
^How is that stupid? Crooked I isn't in my Top 10 artists. I've been called a "stan" of over 5 rappers, that's incredible LMFAO.

every post of crooked i you basically take your panties off and proclaim how dope he is. you sure as hell fooled me

I don't see the logic how you're going to bounce around Crooked thread to Crooked thread with no intent of seeing it straight, always with a "Crooked" opinion (oh, yeah. just did that lol)

should i post in other threads just to make you feel better? get out of here with this shit lol

& then be like "oh yeah, Gucci screaming 'burrrrrrr' an entire song is in the system non-stop. hell yeah, i'ma fan of hip hop".

I'm not saying you have to like Crooked, but to be on his nuts nonstop, giving off a vibe that you have something against his music (you give that off, whether you think so or not) & then co-sign people like Gucci Mane is a REALLY bad look lmfao.

you must care a lot about how other people view you on your taste in music. i like gucci and i really don't give a fuck if you don't. it's music not some popularity contest. grow up

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

"oh yeah, Gucci screaming 'burrrrrrr".

translation:

"oh yeah, Gucci gettin' money"

or

"that's right, that's how i got my money"

or

"oh yeah, Gucci got da caine"  

or somethin like that, i don't know I never heard tha songs you were talkin about.  i told u u don't get it, stop trying to psychoanalyze and stereotype.  u must still be chasin pussy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2010, 06:52:15 PM »

every post of crooked i you basically take your panties off and proclaim how dope he is. you sure as hell fooled me

I don't see the logic how you're going to bounce around Crooked thread to Crooked thread with no intent of seeing it straight, always with a "Crooked" opinion (oh, yeah. just did that lol)

should i post in other threads just to make you feel better? get out of here with this shit lol

& then be like "oh yeah, Gucci screaming 'burrrrrrr' an entire song is in the system non-stop. hell yeah, i'ma fan of hip hop".

you must care a lot about how other people view you on your taste in music. i like gucci and i really don't give a fuck if you don't. it's music not some popularity contest. grow up

LMFAO, whatever, fam.

Anunikke

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2010, 05:51:40 AM »

Funny how you always bring up bias when you're one of the most biased people out there.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2010, 08:20:29 AM »
[More importantly, what does Gucci Mane have or some other scrub you're a fan of have on Crooked I rapping? lmfao.

gucci knows how to make a song. i used to be into crooked i because of his skills until i realised that he has hardly any good songs, hes just good at rapping. its the exact same i reason i dont watch freestyle or battle competitions on youtube, because although its skillfull, its boring and i prefer to listen to songs, mixtapes and albums.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »
[More importantly, what does Gucci Mane have or some other scrub you're a fan of have on Crooked I rapping? lmfao.

gucci knows how to make a song. i used to be into crooked i because of his skills until i realised that he has hardly any good songs, hes just good at rapping. its the exact same i reason i dont watch freestyle or battle competitions on youtube, because although its skillfull, its boring and i prefer to listen to songs, mixtapes and albums.

Crooked I has actual songs out. Show me some great Gucci Mane, please lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10:52 AM »

Funny how you always bring up bias when you're one of the most biased people out there.

You're just being a moron if you're going to tell me with a straight face that you enter a Joe Budden thread not prepared to attempt to shit on him lol.

I'm assuming you're talking about me & Gucci. & trust me, when Gucci makes a good song, I'll be the first to admit it. But you & I both know Joe Budden can put out anything & you're going to have something negative to say about it.

Anunikke

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »

You're just being a moron if you're going to tell me with a straight face that you enter a Joe Budden thread not prepared to attempt to shit on him lol.

I'm assuming you're talking about me & Gucci. & trust me, when Gucci makes a good song, I'll be the first to admit it. But you & I both know Joe Budden can put out anything & you're going to have something negative to say about it.
bias isn't just being unjustly negative.

I've admitted to liking plenty of budden material.

Muhfukka

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »
goddamn cham click your a cool cat on here but sometimes you straight act like a whiny little bitch kid stomping his feet because he doesnt get his way

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »

Crooked I has actual songs out. Show me some great Gucci Mane, please lol.

hold on let me just find a song with over-the-top punchlines and pointless multis im sure youll like that lol. im really not that desperate for your approval that i will post  list of great gucci songs. no matter the content you wont like them so lets just leave it at that.