Author Topic: 6 Reasons I hate Packed Movie Theatres  (Read 270 times)

S.G.V.

Re:6 Reasons I hate Packed Movie Theatres
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 09:45:18 AM »
i cant stand when people bring babies to the movies...and then they start cryin...it fuckin drives me nuts...i wanna slap the mothers and fathers for that...what the fuck u gonna bring a baby to the theatre for?...they cant understand shit...so whats the fuckin point?...three words...>GET A BABYSITTER

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 11:11:11 AM »
i cant stand when people bring babies to the movies...and then they start cryin...it fuckin drives me nuts...i wanna slap the mothers and fathers for that...what the fuck u gonna bring a baby to the theatre for?...they cant understand shit...so whats the fuckin point?...three words...>GET A BABYSITTER

Palabra!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002, 02:13:50 PM »
I saw the preview of Harry Potter, (yes im sad lol) and i was sat next to the loudest, weirdest laugher she also smelt of cats piss and was real fat.. It was a trumatising experience.. ima still goin to the shrinks about it

Jome

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 09:23:38 PM »

[size=20]BRAVO!! (FOO)[/size]

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 10:01:34 PM »
was sat next to the loudest, weirdest laugher she also smelt of cats piss and was real fat

sounds like last years english teacher i had lol

Pillow

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002, 10:04:25 PM »
LOL thats so true, i experienced most of that crap

-{bLaDe}