Poll

Who do you prefer?

Eazy
28 (44.4%)
Pac
35 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Eazy E vs. 2pac..  (Read 2464 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Eazy E vs. 2pac..
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2003, 05:57:21 PM »
people swear like chino made a diss record on pac first...it was one measley line...and pac got all hurt...it wasnt even intended as a diss...it was a wild ass metaphor that chinos known for...but thats why pac got teared to shreads...as i knew it...pac stayed in marin city until digital underground picked him up...apparently that was wrong...according to u...if anyone dissed pac it was cuz he was gettin on the east coast...whether or not he was down with pudgy, buckshot and them is not the case...he was talkin down to basically the whole east coast...so of course foos are gonna respond to that...as for the whole big being a suspect or whatever...im almost 100% sure that suge was in pacs ear tellin him all this shit...cuz u know suge hated bad boy...i doubt pac ever suspected big until suge came around....as for my block...he had one song reppin all the areas he was "from" but thats it...to me its like he was tryin to forget where he was from and fake the funk for the commercial audience...for acceptance

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2003, 06:05:28 PM »
S.G.V. doesnt know shit about Pac, or hip hop in general for that matter....you'll have to excuse him.

Pac repped the east coast plenty.....he only gave shout outs to all the pioneers from there in Old School, and he EVEN collaberated with Method Man and Redman in the middle of the east coast/west coast war, so there goes that theory.........
And he started to rap as New York MC. And he was making ONE NATION with New York rappers. When he performed I Aint Mad At Cha live at SLN, he rapped the chorus like "I Aint Mad At Cha New York" and he gave props to NY. Man, for real! Give it up.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)

S.G.V.

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2003, 06:12:24 PM »
S.G.V. doesnt know shit about Pac, or hip hop in general for that matter....you'll have to excuse him.

Pac repped the east coast plenty.....he only gave shout outs to all the pioneers from there in Old School, and he EVEN collaberated with Method Man and Redman in the middle of the east coast/west coast war, so there goes that theory.........
And he started to rap as New York MC. And he was making ONE NATION with New York rappers. When he performed I Aint Mad At Cha live at SLN, he rapped the chorus like "I Aint Mad At Cha New York" and he gave props to NY. Man, for real! Give it up.
hellrazor...u swear people dont know about hip hop if they dont like pac or nas...but ur the same guy who claims to know about hip hop cuz chuck d and other hip hoppers say the artists u like are tight...thats lame as fuck...if chuck d said tupac was wack i bet ud go with him and change...cuz ur a follower...shut up and get the dick out of ur ass...as for mc new york...true he came out like that...but its just like snoop bein snooper dooper...a wack name that nobody wants to hear...plus he never got on the east coast until suge punked him around...so those were two different times that cannot be compared...and him givin props to the ny is finally him takin a stand for himself and bein punked like a bitch...but it still doesnt take from the fact that he forgot where he came from the majority of the time and he was the number one hood hopper

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2003, 06:15:42 PM »
people swear like chino made a diss record on pac first...it was one measley line...and pac got all hurt...it wasnt even intended as a diss...it was a wild ass metaphor that chinos known for...but thats why pac got teared to shreads...
Man fact is that you aint Pac. If he got hurted, he had all the rights to diss Chino XL back. Is it a crime? No. So leave it. And Chino had another diss track AFTER Pac died. And he said in one of his own songs that "he couldnt walk his own block no more after he dissed Pac, cause niggaz were after him". So he replied to yourself.

as i knew it...pac stayed in marin city until digital underground picked him up...apparently that was wrong...according to u...if anyone dissed pac it was cuz he was gettin on the east coast...whether or not he was down with pudgy, buckshot and them is not the case...he was talkin down to basically the whole east coast...so of course foos are gonna respond to that...
Naw, Pac made it CLEAR (in interviews, etc) that his beef wasnt against East Coast. Shit he and Suge wanted to make Death Row East! He was from NY. He started to rap as New York MC. He dedicated I Aint Mad At Cha Live (on SNL) to New York. He was down with a lot of NY rappers. He was fighting Bad Boy Records. Not New York. The NY vs LA thing was another thing (see Snoop, DPG, Westside Connection, etc..). He was calling out names.

as for the whole big being a suspect or whatever...im almost 100% sure that suge was in pacs ear tellin him all this shit...cuz u know suge hated bad boy...i doubt pac ever suspected big until suge came around....
That's another wrong statement. Facts are that Pac started to blame Biggie before Suge went to see him in jail. Actually his own lawyers blamed Biggie for the shooting. So Suge had nothing to do with it. Of course, since Suge hated P.Diddy, he went to jail to meet Pac and to offer him a 3 album deal. But that's a consequence.

as for my block...he had one song reppin all the areas he was "from" but thats it...to me its like he was tryin to forget where he was from and fake the funk for the commercial audience...for acceptance
And that's your opinion, so i respect that. I see it in a whole different way. I think he repped L.A. (To Live and Die in L.A.) and Oakland (California Love) like nobody. He didnt rep New York cause he wasnt living in New York when he started his rap career. He was been real. He repped places where he actually lived. Not like, for example, Dr.Dre. Who repped CPT not living there. Not like, for example, Snoop Dogg, who at a point of his career (not now) repped LBC not living there. You know what i mean? He repped his blocks.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)

S.G.V.

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2003, 06:22:41 PM »
snoop hasnt been from long beach in a long time...muthafucka is about 15 mintues from my pad off the 71 freeway in chino hills...but snoop was raised there...thats where he learned his game...pac was raised on the east...he only lived out here a few years

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2003, 06:33:18 PM »
as for mc new york...true he came out like that...but its just like snoop bein snooper dooper...a wack name that nobody wants to hear...
He had that name when he rapped with DU and Strictly Dope. He always had shirts with "MC New York" written on it. And at school, in Baltimore, he was been almost sent off the institute cause he had a fight with another man cause he was repping NY to the fullest. Actually he loved NY. He was proud to be a NewYorka. What do you wanted him to do? To call himself 2PacNY? He wasnt living in New York no more. He was living in Cali, so he repped Cali. For real, there's nothing wrong with it. You are just trying to find something negative about it.

plus he never got on the east coast until suge punked him around...so those were two different times that cannot be compared...
Another incorrect statament. What do you mean with "he never got on the east coast until suge"? Did you forgot he shot movies in New York? Did you forgot he had an house in New York where he lived with Treach of NBN and Stretch of Live Squad? Did you forgot he was in NY when he got shot? Making tracks? He always went to NY, man. BEFORE and AFTER Suge.

and him givin props to the ny is finally him takin a stand for himself and bein punked like a bitch...but it still doesnt take from the fact that he forgot where he came from the majority of the time and he was the number one hood hopper
He wasnt the number one hood hopper, man. That's incorrect again. He never lived in 1 block for more that 1 year. This is because his mother was a Black Panther, and NYPD hated her. And she had mad problems finding a legal job. Plus his step-father was Mutulu, a man who police added in the Top10 Most Wanted list of America. So he had to move a lot to stay in contact with him. Did u know he lived homeless till 1989? His mama used to rent a car and he lived in a car. Or in a small house, but then Afeni didnt have money to pay it so they had to move again. Then he went to live with Leila, as he was homeless. He went to live to Ray Luv too, cause he was with no house. They he went to live with Treach and Stretch. To call him a hood hopper is wack, man. And highly disrespectful. He just gave props to all those guys who helped him when he was nobody. That's all. And about NY, he left NY when he was still 13-14, so you are making a big deal of it, but it isnt. For real.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2003, 06:44:10 PM by .:Gary Soneji:. »

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2003, 06:38:51 PM »
snoop hasnt been from long beach in a long time...muthafucka is about 15 mintues from my pad off the 71 freeway in chino hills...but snoop was raised there...thats where he learned his game...pac was raised on the east...he only lived out here a few years
Pac lived about 14 years in NY and 11 years in Cali. But he was raised a G in Cali, not in New York. He was been initiated in Cali. In NY, he was just too young to be "raised". That's why he reps Cali more than NY. Cause Tupac became 2Pac in Cali. I find it more "immature" for Snoop to rep LBC than for Pac to rep the blocks where he lived. A block is not a soccer team. You dont rep it if you dont live it. Do you?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2003, 06:45:22 PM by .:Gary Soneji:. »

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2003, 07:42:45 PM »
Gary, stop trying.....

it should be obvious to you by now that S.G.V. is a Pac hater, and will try to use any little thing against Pac he can [thats what all Pac haters do], so just let the fruitcake live in his little fantasy world. He is biased against Pac, so there is no use trying to convince him of anything. Just let him dwell in his ignorance.

And S.G.V., dont even bother replying to this, because I wont read it. For the record, you're a punk.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2003, 09:14:08 PM »
gary and hellrazor-much props on your points homies. couldn't have said it any better myself.

S.G.V.

« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2003, 12:28:35 AM »
Pac never got on the East Coast Until Suge...meaning he never spoke on them until suge...cuz his beefs were never real...he was punked into beefin...so i doubt he was raised a G...most gz wouldnt get punked around so much like that...and didnt pac come to cali when he was 16 or 17?...thats the story i hear...and regardless of pac movin around...that still makes him a hood hopper...he went from reppin this hood to that hood...its like a crip reppin a crip gang...then he moves and reps a blood set...shit is lame...how is snoop immature for reppin lbc?...thats where i was raised...thats where he was REALLY raised a g...thats where his roots are...he aint forgettin where he came from...thats bein real as far as im concerned...oh and hellrazor...ur the only fruitcake around here...what are u 21?...still doin the name callin thing?...fuckin lame...

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2003, 03:35:19 AM »
Pac never got on the East Coast Until Suge...meaning he never spoke on them until suge...cuz his beefs were never real...he was punked into beefin...so i doubt he was raised a G...most gz wouldnt get punked around so much like that...
Oh.. just a little precisation, since i didnt understood the meaning of that sentence. Man it's obvious that Pac never got on the East Coast until Suge. Because he had no problems with East Coast. And the thing you havent understood yet is that, even with Suge, he has never had problems with East Coast or New York. He only dissed Bad Boy Records (because of The Notorious BIG). Them, for a coincidence, were based in NYC (like 99% of the rappers in the East Coast). Other rappers dissed NY and ppl in NY directly (without calling out names): DPG & Westside Connection (because ppl in NY wasnt respecting West Coast rap in discos, radios, etc..). Pac didnt give a fuck about this beef. He never joined it. He loved East Coast. So he never dissed NY. Or East Coast. NEVER. Find me a rhyme or an interview where he's dissing East Coast and i'll give it up. You got it all confused, man. The East Coast vs West Coast beef is something media created. It was never existed for Pac. Like Pac said in the intro of Killuminati: IT'S NOT EAST OR WEST. IT'S ALL ABOUT NIGGAZ & BICHEZ, RYDERS & PUNKS. WHICH SIDE R U ON? Get it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 04:15:45 AM by .:Gary Soneji:. »

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2003, 03:50:37 AM »
Another little thing, please. It's about the quote you got written in your signature.
A Nigga Wit 1 Bar Shouldnt Speak!/I Grab My Crotch When I See Tupac"-Chino XL Dissin TuWac

Let me tell you the truth, since you obviously dont know it. That's good for all the board to know, so everything will be clear, finally!

The one who started the beef was been Chino XL. Like you said, he likes to put metaphors in his songs. In one of his songs of 1996, he says "...or you will get fucked like Tupac did in jail." For the record, it was Wendy Williams of Hot 97 in NYC who started that rumor. This really pissed Tupac off. He said if he see him, he would beat his ass. And he called out his name in Hit Em Up.

Chino XL never replied while Pac was in alive.

After Pac died, he made some freestyles and mixtapes dissing him (wack shit, dont you think?). He said the shit you got quoted and he had other disses, like this one "Nigga you ain't never ever seeeen drama, fuck you and your dope feeeeind mama" and a lot of other disses (i dont want to quote them all, it's really disrespectful). Them all AFTER Pac died.

But then, since he is just a fake and he cant talk the talk for real (cause he cant walk the walk), he said in a song (i'm finding it. When i'll find it, i'll quote it) that life for him was hell after that line, cause ppl in his own hood were after him because of the shit he said. He was scared, ppl wanted him died.

So in 1999 he made an album giving props to the Outlawz (who wanted to kill him, expecially Fatal) in the credits & he made interviews explaining he didnt want to diss Pac and that he wanted to make peace with the Lawz.

This is what he said:
"...the tupac stiuation...there is no...situation..we both spoke our peace he passed.(r.i.p.) a loss the world will never get over thats it. i have a great respect for his talent as he had for mine..when he passed i cried...i ran into him some time before the tragedy and let him know in no uncertain terms it was just lyrics to me and i wasn't tryin to go there with him like that....thats why i never released my song about him..and only did that freestyle on a college radio station ..right when his song(hit em up) first came out ..thats been leaked all over the place..personally ..it pisses me off whoever uploaded that freestyle is an ass hole....my road manager john barrier is eric barrier eric-b's brother who was tupac'S's road manager so there was always communication between my camp and his im from jersey like the outlawz who i spoke to many times..they explained to me how he was upset about a line that i said and told me that..thats why he was so mad.i felt that..and on the real, i regret the whole shit on a man to man level .they also talked about how important it was for me to whenever i had a chance to let everyone know it was just lyrics beacause it will always be of intrest to people.they also went on to tell me how alot of cats are copying pac without showing love and or being disrespectful..on some tough shit now that the man (PAC) is passed.keepin it real them outlaw cats are very smart talented and organized..they roll like soldiers but believe me if you ever hear of them mashing somebody out they must have deserved it..they are far from bullies and believe in justice .noble me and napolean have spoken a couple of times and i actually would love to work with them..its amazing how people made such a big deal at the love i showed them(the outlawz) on the credits on my last album...when i have maintained i had no beefs in the situation from day one...but i always maintain my attitude toward my abilities ecepecially lyrically..im a man fuck that..you know ..and i spit hard..i feel im blessed in that vocal booth....once and for all im a tupac fan like every one else i have all his albums too... im doin so many movies right now.tupac showed an m.c. could also act, write poetry or whatever he set his mind to do.. .Pac has opened up doors for entertainers period........................"

I hope it's all clear now. I mean... who's the bitch!

P.S.
I've found the song. It's called Jesus. He says: "Ever since Pac dissed me/Jersey tried to front on me". Actually he explained that line in an interview and that's where he said that life for his was hell because of the beef etc etc..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 04:18:02 AM by .:Gary Soneji:. »

S.G.V.

« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2003, 01:22:23 PM »
any of u niggas from new york that wanna bring it, bring it...thats not beef with new york?...cmon if he didnt have beef with new york wouldnt he have said...any of u niggas with beef bring it...and so on....and yea that chino song was lyrical jesus...but see he never got a chance to diss pac when he was alive...cuz the guy died not to long after...he had to speak on it...regardless of pac dyin or not...he had to speak on it...and u cant front...the tracks were hard...pac couldnt have fucked with it...but u know what...at least u came at me like a civilized person and stated ur opinions...i respect u...hellrazor is just a 8 year old boy stuck in a 21 year olds body...he gets no respect...anyway...im not changin my mind and ur not changin urs...lets just leave it at that

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2003, 01:36:23 PM »
sgv-you act so fuckin high and mighty. how many times have you came at me personally, when all i was doin was arguin my points? then when someone does it to you, you cry like a little bitch. and as for pac not being able to fuck with chino, well if you ask me chino was scared shitless of pac, not lyrically but was afraid of dude. why do you think he didn't speak on it till after pac died. and what kind of bullshit sayin he didn't have enough time because pac died? its not like it takes a fuckin month to respond.

S.G.V.

« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2003, 01:42:52 PM »
^^^seems like u got tears in ur eyes man...im chillin...ur gettin all hostile...bring it down...im not actin a foo...ur all emotional and shit...kick back...and um...i doubt chino was scared of pac...u seen chino?...and u seen pac?...pac was like a buck 70...chino is on swoll...if chino was scared of anything it wouldve been suge knight...just like everyone else...nobody was afraid of pac...they were afraid of suge bankin em...