Poll

Who do you prefer?

Eazy
28 (44.4%)
Pac
35 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Eazy E vs. 2pac..  (Read 2453 times)

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
Re:Eazy E vs. 2pac..
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2003, 06:02:03 PM »
assata shakur had no relation whatsoever to 2pac, that was just a
coincedence
What? Are you joking?

"In 1973, Tupac's uncle, Zayd Shakur was driving on the New Jersey Turnpike with Assata Shakur, born JoAnne Chesimard, when they were stopped by a trooper. In a shoot-out that followed, Trooper Werner Foerster killed Zayd and Assata, was later charged and convicted in the killing of Werner."

Plus Tupac's stepfather, Mutulu Shakur (the one who was in the US Top 10 Most Wanted list) was also convicted of conspiring to break Assata Shakur.

P.S. Assata was Tupac's family friend, whom he called 'aunt'.

Pac named her numerous times. Just check the song i got quoted in my sig, Tears Of A Clown.

Peace.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2003, 12:23:41 AM »
Al Pacino comparing with John Gotti, yeah then take let Eazy take Gotti's place because Im sure he came realler with hes lyrics & all then 2pac with hes thug stories...
With his thug stories? Man obviously you dont know 2pac's life. He was been raised by Afeni Shakur (who went to jail because she bombed a police station, according to the judge) and by Mutulu Shakur (who was in the Top 10 Amerikaz most wanted list). Another daddy he had was Legs, who died in jail and who was a gangster. His step-father was Geronimo Pratt, who was been sentenced to jail for lifetime. Assata Shakur, you know her? And i can go on and on. He had a whole background of people who hated police and US flag. You can hear Pac talking shit about Lady Liberty, about the Constitution, about police, about racism, etc.. in his early works (check tracks like Tears of a clown, Everything they owe, Pather Power, Words of wisdom, etc..). He wasnt a gangsta. And he never claimed to be a gangsta. He

wasnt even a real thug. Like he said, he repped Thug Life. He didnt create it, he talked about it. Thug Life exists everyday in all the streets of the world. He repped it. Then he rolled with Suge, and he had enought background to talk some gangsta shit and to be totally thugged out. He acted like a thug. He kicked a crip, man. Worldwide. Then he died. Obviously. But he wasnt fake. He was real. You can like him or not, but dont disrespect his life with all this ignorance.

Eazy E was been a great rapper. Tupac too. Everybody got his fav one. Let's not disrespect them to prove personal opinions, please.

who gives a fuck bout pac's parents?
whats that got to do wiit eazy ?
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2003, 01:53:49 AM »
tha thing i like aobut Eazy iz that he would talk shyt ot anybody he didnt give a shyt u know suge would squash him but i bet if suge stepped up to him eazy would step up too and talk shyt cuzz E aint no punk. same wit pac but pac waz known to get punked here and there and he ran wit a bunch of gang of ppl and thats how he scared ppl but E didnt care if u came wit a gang of guyz he would still talk shyt and if u have ballz like that then ur a Reall mutha fuccing G. and i like E'z voice better than pacs and i liek his rapping style better bet when it comez to rhymez E cant touch Pac. im out!!!

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2003, 02:18:48 AM »
who gives a fuck bout pac's parents? whats that got to do wiit eazy ?
With Eazy? Oh.. nothing really! The difference between me and you is that i wrote "i prefeer Tupac", while you wanna prove at any costs that Eazy is better. You can continue forever, you will still continue to have your opinion, and other people will still continue to have their opinion. I just replied to a guy explaining Pac's background better. I didnt use that post to prove my opinion. Opinions are something personal.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2003, 02:25:27 AM »
Anyway why are you all focusing your attention on the bad side of Tupac and on the bad side of Eazy E? Arent we all judging the "RAPPERS"? Or was the question.. "Who was more criminal? Tupac or Eazy E?". If the question was "Who do you prefeer as a rapper?" then let's not talk about this shit. You totally changed the question talking about "if Eazy was in front of Suge..", or "Eazy vs Tupac in a fight.....", or "Tupac wasnt a Gangsta"... WTF? Al Capone was a real gangsta, but i doubt he was a good rapper. And Nas aint a real gangsta, but he is a good rapper. So what? Let's judge the rappers, please! And remember music at the very end of the day is just entertainment.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2003, 05:42:53 AM »
Al Pacino comparing with John Gotti, yeah then take let Eazy take Gotti's place because Im sure he came realler with hes lyrics & all then 2pac with hes thug stories...
With his thug stories? Man obviously you dont know 2pac's life. He was been raised by Afeni Shakur (who went to jail because she bombed a police station, according to the judge) and by Mutulu Shakur (who was in the Top 10 Amerikaz most wanted list). Another daddy he had was Legs, who died in jail and who was a gangster. His step-father was Geronimo Pratt, who was been sentenced to jail for lifetime. Assata Shakur, you know her? And i can go on and on. He had a whole background of people who hated police and US flag. You can hear Pac talking shit about Lady Liberty, about the Constitution, about police, about racism, etc.. in his early works (check tracks like Tears of a clown, Everything they owe, Pather Power, Words of wisdom, etc..). He wasnt a gangsta. And he never claimed to be a gangsta. He wasnt even a real thug. Like he said, he repped Thug Life. He didnt create it, he talked about it. Thug Life exists everyday in all the streets of the world. He repped it. Then he rolled with Suge, and he had enought background to talk some gangsta shit and to be totally thugged out. He acted like a thug. He kicked a crip, man. Worldwide. Then he died. Obviously. But he wasnt fake. He was real. You can like him or not, but dont disrespect his life with all this ignorance.

Eazy E was been a great rapper. Tupac too. Everybody got his fav one. Let's not disrespect them to prove personal opinions, please.

Yeah sure 2pac's connections were mainly criminal, but dont tell me he's more gangsta then Eazy, no disrespect to Pac coz Pac was a great artists but Eazy really knew how to influence the rap world & he got loves from alot of crip sets, 2pac was a blood, did he get love from blood sets?
40oz Graphire

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2003, 06:00:48 AM »

Yeah sure 2pac's connections were mainly criminal, but dont tell me he's more gangsta then Eazy, no disrespect to Pac coz Pac was a great artists but Eazy really knew how to influence the rap world & he got loves from alot of crip sets, 2pac was a blood, did he get love from blood sets?

2Pac wasn't a blood. He never claimed to be a gangsta. Never heard it once. Anyways, 'Pac gets love from a lot of people. Who you hear more after death, Eazy or 'Pac. Anyways, anyone who thinks Eazy is better, also thinks Puffy, JD, and Dr. Dre are great rappers too, because all are the same, they own their own labels and have ghostwriters. All of them, So I guess JD, Puffy and Dre are better than 'Pac too. Peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2003, 07:35:42 AM »

2Pac wasn't a blood. He never claimed to be a gangsta. Never heard it once. Anyways, 'Pac gets love from a lot of people. Who you hear more after death, Eazy or 'Pac. Anyways, anyone who thinks Eazy is better, also thinks Puffy, JD, and Dr. Dre are great rappers too, because all are the same, they own their own labels and have ghostwriters. All of them, So I guess JD, Puffy and Dre are better than 'Pac too. Peace

2Pac wasnt a blood? mmh ok.. 2Pac was a blood for your information.. He didnt claim gangsta no, true.. Why people ride Pac's dick after he died? coz he got alot of attention from the music industrie thanks to Death Row & Dr Dre...

Its not because someone has a ghostwriter that he's worse then a lyical bomb, ofcourse 2pac was better with Lyrics but Eazy came dope as fuck when it came to production, I-Dont-Give-A-Mad-Fuck voice... that just makes Eazy 2wice as good as Pac & I didnt even mention the rap of gangsta rap so honestly, Eazy was a better rapper in my eyes...
40oz Graphire

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2003, 08:21:05 AM »
Like i wrote, Tupac wasnt a Gangsta. And he wasnt affiliated with gangs. Just read the quote of my sig. I just wrote Pac's background to explain he had more than a reason to diss cops. He wasnt like Ja Rule, for example. I mean.. fake. He had something to speak because he had "that" background. But in no way he was a Gangster or affiliated with a gang.

2Pac wasnt a blood? mmh ok.. 2Pac was a blood for your information.. He didnt claim gangsta no, true.. Why people ride Pac's dick after he died? coz he got alot of attention from the music industrie thanks to Death Row & Dr Dre...
Man 2Pac wasnt a blood. Period. He never claimed to be a G. He had a couple of bloods protecting his ass, but it was because of Suge, not because he was raised in a blood gang. You know the difference? That's why you never hear Pac repping a gang. Cause he had no gangs. And, once again, check my sig to understand Pac for real. Second: he didnt get attention from the music industrie thanks to Death Row & Dr Dre. That's the dumbest shit i've heard related to Pac. The reasons? I got 2: 1) What about Snoop then? Isnt it the same with Snoop? With Dre he went platinum. With Master P he went platinum. Alone he did 2 consecutive gold albums. No man. No. It's not like that. That's not the right way to see it. Pac was a well known rapper. Man Me Against The World debupted at NUMBER 1 in the Billboards and went 3 PLATINUM! And Pac was in jail, he wasnt all over the web or tv's making concerts and promoting his album! In no way he was a nobody created by Death Row. He was a well known rapper, maybe the best one at that moment. Who signed a contract with the best label of that moment. 2) Dr Dre? What Dre has to do with Pac? He just produced him 2 tracks in all Pac's career. Shit Busta Rhymes got more tracks produced by Dre than Pac! No no.. sorry, i cant agree.

Its not because someone has a ghostwriter that he's worse then a lyical bomb, ofcourse 2pac was better with Lyrics but Eazy came dope as fuck when it came to production, I-Dont-Give-A-Mad-Fuck voice... that just makes Eazy 2wice as good as Pac & I didnt even mention the rap of gangsta rap so honestly, Eazy was a better rapper in my eyes...
What production has to do with the question "who is a better rapper"? So.. according to you Dr.Dre is a better rapper than Nas? Please explain it. Anyway.. it's cool! You have your opinion, somebody got a different opinion. Peace.

S.G.V.

« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2003, 09:27:23 AM »
tupac had the media in a frenzy...and now suge is capitalizing on that...thats why we see more pac material than eazy...

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2003, 10:12:02 AM »
tupac had the media in a frenzy...and now suge is capitalizing on that...thats why we see more pac material than eazy...
Stop with this media shit, please. It's pathetic. What that means? You mean media made Pac? Suge made Pac, media made Pac.. Isnt it simple to give it up and admit Pac was a good rapper? You are writing like if media never talked about/to Eazy E. Shit.. he was the most famous rapper back in the days! He was the CEO of a record label. He had Bone, Dresta, Kokane, BG and all them other Ruthless guys helping and promoting him. HE HAD NWA. He had Dre & DPG promoting him (by dissing him, lol). He had everything. So what?

And we see more Pac material than Eazy just cause Pac left by giving us hundred of tracks while Eazy only gave us Bone Thugz and just maybe half a dozin tracks.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:14:14 AM by SouthSidaG »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2003, 10:19:15 AM »
Stop with this media shit, please. It's pathetic. What that means? You mean media made Pac? Suge made Pac, media made Pac.. Isnt it simple to give it up and admit Pac was a good rapper? You are writing like if media never talked about/to Eazy E. Shit.. he was the most famous rapper back in the days! He was the CEO of a record label. He had Bone, Dresta, Kokane, BG and all them other Ruthless guys helping and promoting him. HE HAD NWA. He had Dre & DPG promoting him (by dissing him, lol). He had everything. So what?

And we see more Pac material than Eazy just cause Pac left by giving us hundred of tracks while Eazy only gave us Bone Thugz and just maybe half a dozin tracks.

I dont bother replying on the shit you replied on my message but Eazy left us more then just a few tracks & a rap group, Eazy left us a big part of todays gangsta rap, Eazy left us 2pac, Dr Dre......................................... Sure Pac would be in the game if Eazy didnt made it but I dont think he's music would reach worldwide listeners & if you denie it then there is a big black out in your Hip-Hop knowledge...
40oz Graphire

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2003, 10:44:54 AM »
I dont bother replying on the shit you replied on my message but Eazy left us more then just a few tracks & a rap group, Eazy left us a big part of todays gangsta rap, Eazy left us 2pac, Dr Dre......................................... Sure Pac would be in the game if Eazy didnt made it but I dont think he's music would reach worldwide listeners & if you denie it then there is a big black out in your Hip-Hop knowledge...
Yeah, you are totally right. That's why i LOVE Eazy E. But we was talking about "unreleased tracks".

S.G.V.

« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2003, 01:54:05 PM »

the media focuses on pac more than anyone...so chill on that...eazy had only a few big acts...not to mention Bone wasnt huge until he died...NWA was big...thats it...and we dont know if there is really alot of eazy tracks left behind...maybe his family and friends dont want to exploit him...i mean cmon...sellin records that are 6 or 7 years old?...that shits lame anyway u look at as far as im concerned...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2003, 03:46:38 PM »
The media didn't need to make a big deal of Eazy, but they did because N.W.A. sold 2 million w/o the radio and MTV. Eazy was a great marketing genious. 'Pac, he was a great rapper, he shot two cops, got shot 5 times in N.Y., started in Poetic Justice, Juice, and Above the Rim, all before joining Death Row. Suge had no involvement in making 'Pac big, 'Pac did that. People close to 'Pac say that he didn't want to sign to Tha Row, but once he got shot, put in jail, and it bacame clear he wasn't immortal, then he signed. Even 'Pac called it a deal with the Devil to his close friends. Eazy on the other hand was in charge of his own marketing, which he did well. Ruthless Radio was genious, and classic radio. His "beef" with former N.W.A. members kept his name in peoples names thanks to songs like Dre Day and No Vaseline. Eazy was many hated alive, but sold because of it. I don't know how many people said Eazy E sucked, then picked up his album, but his marketing genious was his specialty. 'Pac was just an educated nutt. He was very informed, he was intellegent, but he did stupit shit and it got the media's attention the same way Eazy did by doing Fuck the Police with N.W.A. Only 'Pac actually shot the police, he lived the Thug Life he was trying so hard to portray. 'Pac was a son of the Black Panther party, he took people into his home who he thought had promise. Eazy helped out people that were down with him from the beginning, he was streets, and had many kids with many women... LOL. Anyways, two different people, and two different ways of comparing. but music, it's a disgrace to say Eazy, business smarts, and marketing, you have to say Eazy, because his self made. Peace