Author Topic: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia  (Read 2266 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2003, 12:15:13 PM »

CWalker, Sccit, Anus Quake, and VerbalAssaulta all = Anti-Muslim. Period.

wrong...Most of my friends are Muslim...PeAcE

when did Frankie the Sock Puppet convert to Islam?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2003, 12:22:32 PM »

CWalker, Sccit, Anus Quake, and VerbalAssaulta all = Anti-Muslim. Period.

wrong...Most of my friends are Muslim...PeAcE

Hahahahaha...No...Just No...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2003, 11:47:40 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOO...........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2003, 12:09:26 AM »
What is Christmas anyway?
??? if you are serious

and  ::) if this was a sarcastic statement

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2003, 12:12:12 AM »

??? if you are serious

Im guessin infinite means why yall celebrating his birthday when he wasnt born that day or somethin to that extent........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2003, 05:02:51 PM »

??? if you are serious

Im guessin infinite means why yall celebrating his birthday when he wasnt born that day or somethin to that extent........

because christmas is all about money (sorry to say that)... i mean, the normal people dont consider christmas as a money issue, but if thr church wanted to change christmas ti the REAL date, coca cola and other major companies would freak, the church would be poorer because of less donations etc etc.. thats why christians are still celebraatibg christmas on a wrong date.

im not trying to attack... yall know as much as i that im speaking the truth... if christmas was all about religio, they would had changed the date the year they realized that it was wrong

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2003, 02:34:43 AM »
It's just a traditional day to celebrate it.  Most people don't know the exact date, and there's no proof the exact date, so they celebrate it on december 25th since it's traditional.  The reason for hte original tradition was because there was a festival on that date, so they decided to make the festival celebrate christ's birth long after he had died.  Peace~

Immortal

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2003, 01:00:26 PM »
i think its just a difference of backwards and forward nations. S.arabia is pretty backward..., but there are some arab nations that are different from S.arabia. THe americas are advanced minded...itss like this for ecxample/.....during the 18th or 17th centuries, when there was slavery...the european nations were backward...not economically or politically, but backward in a sense of accepting slavery and punishing blacks and other minorities.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2003, 04:19:03 PM »
i think its just a difference of backwards and forward nations. S.arabia is pretty backward..., but there are some arab nations that are different from S.arabia. THe americas are advanced minded...itss like this for ecxample/.....during the 18th or 17th centuries, when there was slavery...the european nations were backward...not economically or politically, but backward in a sense of accepting slavery and punishing blacks and other minorities.

yea.. today there is for example no rasism in usa for example..  ::)

do you remember how black people were treated 40 years ago in usa?? ... and still you're talking about 'backward' .. lol

CWalker187

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2003, 06:34:13 PM »

do you remember how black people were treated 40 years ago in usa?? ... and still you're talking about 'backward' .. lol

America isn't any more racist than any other country. Actually, it is probably less racist than most other countries.

Immortal

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2003, 07:13:36 PM »

???

No, ur drifting away into ignorance...the government of america has certainly advanced and abolished slavery....this happened way longer than 40 years ago my crooked english friend. What ur saying is racism...well theres racism everywhere...but thats very different from slavery...so america is advanced...another example...blacks are given so many roles in movies, jobs, sports...the country is advanced obviously..Also..another example is that there is freedom to practice your religion in america---all these are advancements
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 07:25:49 PM by imperial gangsta »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2003, 12:41:56 AM »

???

No, ur drifting away into ignorance...the government of america has certainly advanced and abolished slavery....this happened way longer than 40 years ago my crooked english friend. What ur saying is racism...well theres racism everywhere...but thats very different from slavery...so america is advanced...another example...blacks are given so many roles in movies, jobs, sports...the country is advanced obviously..Also..another example is that there is freedom to practice your religion in america---all these are advancements

so a COP abusing a guy for no reason.. only cuz he's black isnt 'backward' ?? ::)

Immortal

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2003, 01:56:38 PM »

???

so a COP abusing a guy for no reason.. only cuz he's black isnt 'backward' ?? ::)

yes u are ignorant... ::) im talkin about america as a whole...it is advanced, has advanced laws when compared to s.arabia...dont u know ur abc or uga buga wuga..lol

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »

???

yes u are ignorant... ::) im talkin about america as a whole...it is advanced, has advanced laws when compared to s.arabia...dont u know ur abc or uga buga wuga..lol

'buga wuga' ??

and how can i be ignorant when im telling the truth??
tell me.. how old are you?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 02:02:56 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Immortal

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2003, 02:09:03 PM »
i was not talking about racism in particular, but i was talking about the advancement in the laws and systtem of human rights. All people of all races,color, raligion, background have equal rights and power. Unlike in the old ages, when they were'nt granted all rights. I am not talking about racism...simply the laws of the system of governance.It doesn;t sayin the law that all non whites are to be beaten by police. Get it"?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 02:10:35 PM by imperial gangsta »