Author Topic: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia  (Read 2273 times)

Trauma-san

Re:It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2002, 01:31:40 PM »
it surprises and shocks you that christmas is banned in saudi arabia?

understand several things...

Saudi Arabia is the birth place of Islam, and the site of Mecca and Medina. It is the most "fundementalist" muslim country in the world.
Obviously, that shouldnt shock yall. Now, christmas is the celebration of Jesus aka God's birth. That very idea is offensive to Muslims, now tell me why the Saudi Arabian govt doesnt have a right to ban the celebration of what muslims consider heresy?

the govt of any country shouldn't have a right to rule the religious beliefs or practices of anyone.  Maybe canada should make it illegal to read the Quran; or Jerusalem should kick all the muslims out simply becuase it's where Christ was born.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2002, 02:05:45 PM »
your analogy is wrong,

would a Christain nation allow a holiday celebrating Jesus;s death?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2002, 02:17:01 PM »
Some people talk in here about how retard so called Islamic countries are.
Just wanna say, that those so called Islamic countries, have some rulers that are managed by the West (USA - UK), for ex. Kingdom Of Saudia Arabia, Kuwait,... You can only judge of an Islamic countrie when there is an Islamic Nation (ruled by the Sharia -Holy Quar'an), and such a countrie isn't existing at the moment.
The last Islamic State was The Ottoman Empire that fell out in pieces thrue Mustafa Kamal (Ataturk).
So i don't think a judgement like " Islamic countries are living in the Stone Age" is because of the Islam.

ISLAM = PEACE.

Another thing, when people of an other religion live under a Islamic State they will be defended by that state when they are being attacked. And other religions are admitted in a Islamic State. You are free to choose.

CWalker187

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2002, 02:25:20 PM »
it surprises and shocks you that christmas is banned in saudi arabia?

understand several things...

Saudi Arabia is the birth place of Islam, and the site of Mecca and Medina. It is the most "fundementalist" muslim country in the world.
Obviously, that shouldnt shock yall. Now, christmas is the celebration of Jesus aka God's birth. That very idea is offensive to Muslims, now tell me why the Saudi Arabian govt doesnt have a right to ban the celebration of what muslims consider heresy?

Sadly, most Muslims would actually agree with this deranged type of thinking. They actually think that they should have the right to prevent other people from practicing their religion, simply because it is not what they believe. Yet of course Muslims should be allowed to practice their religion in any nation of the world without any restrictions.

It is this type of Muslim arrogance that is the cause of most of the terrorism in the world.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2002, 02:25:50 PM »
your analogy is wrong,

Yeah.  They do.  It's called Good Friday.  

CWalker187

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2002, 02:27:47 PM »
your analogy is wrong,

His analogy is 100% right, and a Christian nation would allow a holiday celebrating Jesus' death. You are allowed to believe and celebrate anything you want in the west.

God bless Christianity and western civilization.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 02:29:08 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2002, 02:32:55 PM »
Some people talk in here about how retard so called Islamic countries are.
Just wanna say, that those so called Islamic countries, have some rulers that are managed by the West (USA - UK), for ex. Kingdom Of Saudia Arabia, Kuwait,... You can only judge of an Islamic countrie when there is an Islamic Nation (ruled by the Sharia -Holy Quar'an), and such a countrie isn't existing at the moment.
The last Islamic State was The Ottoman Empire that fell out in pieces thrue Mustafa Kamal (Ataturk).
So i don't think a judgement like " Islamic countries are living in the Stone Age" is because of the Islam.

ISLAM = PEACE.

Another thing, when people of an other religion live under a Islamic State they will be defended by that state when they are being attacked. And other religions are admitted in a Islamic State. You are free to choose.

Someone has been brainwashed.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2002, 02:36:14 PM »
Do you honestly think christianity is allowed under a muslim state?  Some, sure but you realize that in many islamic countries christians are killed on site, right?  Like for instance, Afganistan was that way under the rule of the taliban.  Islam might equal peace, but yall got a weird way of showing it sometimes.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2002, 02:39:50 PM »
u know what i mean trauma, i mean open rejoice and celebration of Jesus death....and oh yeah the analogy is correct because u are assuming that when i say "christain nation" i mean the West, thats in correct the West are not christain nations, they are secular, wheareas the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an ISLAMIC nation, 100% its official, so obviously they cant officially back the celebration of heresy.

this is just me being the devils advocate, people like c walker need to check out the other side of the fence
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2002, 02:43:58 PM »
Do you honestly think christianity is allowed under a muslim state?  Some, sure but you realize that in many islamic countries christians are killed on site, right?  Like for instance, Afganistan was that way under the rule of the taliban.  Islam might equal peace, but yall got a weird way of showing it sometimes.  

u do realize that the only muslim nation with a christain minority that is oppresive is Pakistan, and that is because there are ugly ties to colonialism and there presence irks some as continued legacy of british interference, enough babbling on that tip tho

Lebanon,Syria, and Egypt all have viable christian minorities, and they are all respected, (except post 1970s Lebanon but thats due to a civil war)

Why would u mention Afghanistan when there are no christains there? I mean u cant compare islamic nations to secular western nations, there are viable minority communities here and they have integrated into the culture, whereas in most muslim countries the christian minorites are few....historically christains, jews, hindus have been treated very well at times

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2002, 02:49:32 PM »
Islam might equal peace, but yall got a weird way of showing it sometimes.  

WHO IS "YALL"? I know I aint part of Yall.......I aint in Saudi Arabia banning that shit.......I aint against Christians.......MOST Muslims wheather they in tha Middle East or here are not part of "YALL".......
By MOST I mean over 80% at LEAST.......
Yall are some brainwashed fools.......
Tha Media is fucin wit yur heads.......
Aint none of yall ever been to tha middle east, yall dunno what goes on in society.......
All U see is what tha TALIBAN tha gang is doing and what tha Government of Saudi Arabia does.......

I feel sorry 4 yall.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2002, 03:10:00 PM »
Also the rulership of the Taliban wasn't a correct Islamic State ruled by the Sharia. I could also say that all Christians hate Jews, because the Nazi's hated them. Nazi's where Christians. You can't generalise.

And CWalker i ain't brainwashed. I think u've been brainwashed by Media of USA, that's for sure. You should open up you're eyes.

jav

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2002, 03:51:48 PM »
Also the rulership of the Taliban wasn't a correct Islamic State ruled by the Sharia. I could also say that all Christians hate Jews, because the Nazi's hated them. Nazi's where Christians. You can't generalise.

And CWalker i ain't brainwashed. I think u've been brainwashed by Media of USA, that's for sure. You should open up you're eyes.

word.. cwalker197 please try and attempt to make friends with the outside world, i know its hard to leave your house with the KKK costume but just sacrifice it for the love and sake of mankind.. terrorism & rascism is not the way you, you have to realise, maybe your in fear of other people and muslims, thats why your full of hate and rascist and maybe this caused you to be mentally disabled and need advanced phychiatric help.

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2002, 08:35:13 PM »
u know what i mean trauma, i mean open rejoice and celebration of Jesus death....and oh yeah the analogy is correct because u are assuming that when i say "christain nation" i mean the West, thats in correct the West are not christain nations, they are secular, wheareas the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an ISLAMIC nation, 100% its official, so obviously they cant officially back the celebration of heresy.

this is just me being the devils advocate, people like c walker need to check out the other side of the fence

So, in other words, you represent the u.s. as a christian nation when it suits your argument, but when you claim something outrageous about a christian nation, you're not talking about the u.s.   ... Whatever.

Christian countries don't exist in these days, because they've realized it's wrong to impose a religion (even christianity) unwillingly on the entire population.  Muslims haven't all realized that yet.  

Afganistan was arresting and killing all people accused of spreading christianity.  I mention it because that's the first country that popped to mind.  There's no context to consider that in, it doesn't matter if everybody in the country was muslim except 1 guy, it's still wrong, there's no other way to consider it besides wrong, so the christian population of afganistan is irrelevant.  That's great that the other countries respect christians.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2002, 08:43:14 PM »
Islam might equal peace, but yall got a weird way of showing it sometimes.  

WHO IS "YALL"? I know I aint part of Yall.......I aint in Saudi Arabia banning that shit.......I aint against Christians.......MOST Muslims wheather they in tha Middle East or here are not part of "YALL".......
By MOST I mean over 80% at LEAST.......
Yall are some brainwashed fools.......
Tha Media is fucin wit yur heads.......
Aint none of yall ever been to tha middle east, yall dunno what goes on in society.......
All U see is what tha TALIBAN tha gang is doing and what tha Government of Saudi Arabia does.......

I feel sorry 4 yall.......

By "Yall got a weird way of showing it sometimes" I should have put "some of yall got a weird way of showing it", I meant that sometimes the way the love is shown from muslims is weird, insinuating that some muslims act weird, not all.  Sorry I should have stated it differently.

Now that that's cleared up, what do you expect us to do, Rod?  Who are the only people that attack our country? Who are the only people that openly rejoice in the streets when we're bombed? Who are the only people who may at any time blow you the hell up?  If I'm in a resturaunt, and a guy walks in the door with a bomb, what religion is he gonna be?

Yall can bitch and complain about us being brainwashed, or racist, or against a religion, or whatever; but the fact stands, that a christian needs to be on guard when a muslim is around.  Things work both ways, sure, and Israel is doing horrible things to muslims, but when it comes down to it, if you've got a room full of christians, and 1 muslim, he's always gonna get looked at weird because of the actions of a few of his brothers.  That's just life, and I don't blame a single person who deals with muslims with caution.  You can't hate or push assumptions on them, but you'd be mentally numb if you didn't at least pass the thought through your head that dude might hate your ass.  That's the world we live in, welcome.