Author Topic: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia  (Read 2265 times)

Don Seer

Re:It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2003, 02:13:33 PM »

yea.. today there is for example no rasism in usa for example..  ::)

do you remember how black people were treated 40 years ago in usa?? ... and still you're talking about 'backward' .. lol

America isn't any more racist than any other country. Actually, it is probably less racist than most other countries.

you really have no idea.

when you have been to or visited another country then you can speak on it, otherwise button your uneducated lip.

CWalker187

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2003, 04:01:11 PM »
Actually, you are showing your ignorance. In a world filled with countries in which people are slaughtering each other in the millions over religion, race, nationality, or ethnicity, America truly is a beacon of light. Just look at this great country. America is filled with huge, huge numbers of people of every ethnic, racial, and religious group imaginable. We are the most diverse nation in the history of the world.  Yet for the most part we all put our differences aside and live together in relative harmony. People in places like Afghanistan, India and Pakistan, Rwanda, Israel and Palestine, etc could all learn a great deal about love and tolerance from Americans.

Please educate yourself, Overseer. You seem intelligent, but I think you come off a bit sheltered. Maybe you should visit other parts of the world and witness the immense hatred and violence between various groups before you talk bad about America.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 04:02:55 PM by CWalker187 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2003, 04:31:18 PM »
Actually, you are showing your ignorance. In a world filled with countries in which people are slaughtering each other in the millions over religion, race, nationality, or ethnicity, America truly is a beacon of light. Just look at this great country. America is filled with huge, huge numbers of people of every ethnic, racial, and religious group imaginable. We are the most diverse nation in the history of the world.  Yet for the most part we all put our differences aside and live together in relative harmony. People in places like Afghanistan, India and Pakistan, Rwanda, Israel and Palestine, etc could all learn a great deal about love and tolerance from Americans.

Please educate yourself, Overseer. You seem intelligent, but I think you come off a bit sheltered. Maybe you should visit other parts of the world and witness the immense hatred and violence between various groups before you talk bad about America.

may i ask you how old you are??

i hope you're not to shy to answer

Woodrow

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2003, 07:17:49 PM »
I don't see how this discussion turned into a bashing session on America? I guess that's what usuauly happens here, but this is off the wall. If you look at the freedoms in Saudi Arabia and look at the freedoms in America it's clear that there really is NO comparision.

Let's take a look at the quote on the bottom of the statue of liberty:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

That looks like an ultra racist, imperialistic, freedom deprived comment to me... Just what America is all about  ::)

jav

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2003, 07:35:10 PM »
Engel-Rock how gay is your avator

Woodrow

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2003, 07:39:00 PM »
Engel-Rock how gay is your avator

On a scale of one to 10, 1 being Arnold Schwarzenegger smoking unfiltered ciggarettes,ten being ru-paul on a friday night, my avatar is somewhere around an 9.6.