Author Topic: how tall do u like ur girls?  (Read 251 times)

Doggystylin

Re:how tall do u like ur girls?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2003, 02:12:04 PM »
if their like 1 inch taller i dont mind, so i like em around my height or shorter

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2003, 02:50:34 PM »
I like midgets, that way they don't even have to get on their knees when they give me head.  You know I can even get a BJ out in public, just hide the midget behind a bush or some object and it looks like I am just standing there.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2003, 02:53:23 PM »
I like midgets, that way they don't even have to get on their knees when they give me head.  You know I can even get a BJ out in public, just hide the midget behind a bush or some object and it looks like I am just standing there.

Dog what the fuck is up with you?

Never surrender

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2003, 03:44:55 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I can just picture that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2003, 05:22:38 PM »

Lmao, crazy shit.
You need to get back to smokin.. or is that what you just did??  ;D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2003, 07:26:33 PM »
Man fuck yall im kinda 5'6-7 lol so dont act like a "5'6 bitch" is short .. I like my girls around 5'4, not too small , not too tall or else it depends