Author Topic: McDonalds in US  (Read 712 times)

Fraxxx

Re: McDonalds in US
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
People are retrated!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »
fuck no wonder the US has the fattest fucks!!
The obesity is rising throughout the western world, not just the US.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »
I think the worst thing that has happened for peoples health.....the dollar menu. At least before you could say eating at home saves you money. Now it saves you money eating this shit.
Exactly. I'm not fat, but I don't even want to think of all the McDoubles and McChickens I've eaten over the years as a quick lunch.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »
I think the worst thing that has happened for peoples health.....the dollar menu. At least before you could say eating at home saves you money. Now it saves you money eating this shit.
Exactly. I'm not fat, but I don't even want to think of all the McDoubles and McChickens I've eaten over the years as a quick lunch.

lol no shit. Its the old fall back meal. "Goddamnit....i dunno what to eat...nothing sounds good anyways....fuckit, i'll take a Mcdouble"

And to make it even worse....for the soda drinkers. Down here the 42oz sodas are always $1.00. Shit, they used to be 79 cents earlier this year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 11:43:36 PM »

lol no shit. Its the old fall back meal. "Goddamnit....i dunno what to eat...nothing sounds good anyways....fuckit, i'll take a Mcdouble"

And to make it even worse....for the soda drinkers. Down here the 42oz sodas are always $1.00. Shit, they used to be 79 cents earlier this year.
Shit is cheaper than muthafuckin water now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 12:52:24 AM »
I love the McRib.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 05:12:24 AM »
i dont get all the mcrib hype... BUT the mcgriddle is incredible... i didnt eat any fast food for a couple years, but ive been having such fatass cravings lately, i still got sick metab but yea, shit aint good, but europeans need to stop acting all high and mighty and eat a dick.

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
i dont get all the mcrib hype... BUT the mcgriddle is incredible... i didnt eat any fast food for a couple years, but ive been having such fatass cravings lately, i still got sick metab but yea, shit aint good, but europeans need to stop acting all high and mighty and eat a dick.

True! People over here in Germany are the fattest, right next to Americans... But your fatties are truly ridiculously fat! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 10:10:45 AM »
i want a double quarter pounder now

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 11:41:49 AM »
Shit is disgusting. Somebody recently boughta happy meal and let it sit for 6 months and te food still hadn't decomposed. Y'all should think twice before ingesting that bullshit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 11:55:02 AM »
lol This doesnt really even show how many. I mean, the size of that map. Each of those dots is probably a 50 square mile area at least. I think the worst thing that has happened for peoples health.....the dollar menu. At least before you could say eating at home saves you money. Now it saves you money eating this shit.

yep

while I certainly prefer buying my own bread, cheese, ketchup and 85-90% hamburger beef...that shit is expensive and takes the same amount ofi time to clean and cook up the grease as it does to get in my car and drive .5 miles to Mac D's or Wendys and pick up something off the dollar menu
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 11:24:34 PM »
Shit is disgusting. Somebody recently boughta happy meal and let it sit for 6 months and te food still hadn't decomposed. Y'all should think twice before ingesting that bullshit.

I think that was proven to be impossible. It was already in question from the start. But her pictures showed that even the bread didnt mold lol. Not possible
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 01:30:48 AM »

The 3 times a year I go to to one of those fast food chains is already too much. But we eat garbage all the time anyway.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 01:44:40 AM »

I think that was proven to be impossible. It was already in question from the start. But her pictures showed that even the bread didnt mold lol. Not possible

That's cuz it's not bread. Their "bread" has chemicals and artificial shit all in it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 02:35:17 AM »
There is no avoiding the consumption of chemicals and poisons now anyways unless you wanna pay out the ass with organics or grow your own food.

I can't speak on the rest of the developed world, but you guys know the majority of ground beef sold in the US is treated with ammonia to  prevent E. coli, right? Even if you avoid that, nearly all the beef you consume contains Mad Cow and other neurodegenerative components that will give your ass MS or Parkinson's soon enough.

I've seriously considered going vegetarian since I don't feel like paying a ton of extra money for grass fed, organic meats. But it seems like the easiest thing to do is just ignore the facts and carry on with your life  :-\

THA SAUCE HOUSE