Author Topic: currently o lai Gerry wanted players or matt  (Read 317 times)

mini

• Lil Geezy
currently o lai Gerry wanted players or matt
« on: December 14, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »
In talking to AC milan should introduce who will replace him, inzaghi in a few days ago has footballjerseys said.This is not the first public recommend inzaghi paloschi, previously, inzaghi also has publicly said: "I no 9 shirt won't retire, when this shirt with basten retirement, no in my career after, this shirt will belong to paloschi."But paloschi wellbeing is not very good, joining coach outlet after, his goals ratio is not low, but more of the time be according to this season, along with last season, with three times paloschi altogether, now has just returned to training seriously, ready to return to action.For AC ugg boots sale, currently o lai Gerry wanted players or matt, but with cagliari too hard bargaining, AC milan have to do secondary preparation, compared with the MaKaLuoNa caracciolo, flow, paloschi was not merely is the advantage of AC milan hands is half of his coach purses

and paloschi was a 20 year-old this season, emergency retracted his next season after AC milan coach handbags still will he leased to gain experience, can avoid a ballot and join after striker personnel overcrowded.At present, AC milan are indeed the paloschi as the second optional in matt after, and compared with cutting lino, parma President gilardino's dean is much more relaxed, coach wallets di er yesterday in an interview for paloschi thoroughly loose mouth, he said: "paloschi future depends on his own choice."Meanwhile, ariedo braida in Argentina watching the riverbed club 18 nova LaMeiLa two games, have got back to his own country, "the market" newspaper reported that oakley sunglasses online braida trip back to the river's offer, he himself has no right to dominate such a lot of transfer

he will return to milan after consulting with adriano galliani, serious decided to ray ban wayfarer sunglasses of offer. Don't exclude ariedo braida before the New Year again in Argentina, where is the possibility of formal negotiations, at the same time, the sky sets of markov Katie remind AC milan, "don't hesitated, careful inter milan offer the possibility of." About the upcoming winter transfer window and inter milan contact most closely name, will count now coach outlet for Genoa defender pull JiYa Enoch. This season, the inter this the "injury wounds, old old" defence, originally many fronts will is tight, now also lost walter Samuel this member, so the linchpin meira added strength is inter the cheap gucci sunglasses goal of the transfer window.

In an interview with sky sports and the 33-year-old ljungberg says, "so far have not what coach purses, I with Seattle traversed the contract to New Year's end, so I must now will stay there, and see what happens. I'll take a look at the different invitations, many clubs are interested in me, they come from England and European different league. I think at close look at these cheap dior sunglasses in January, then I look will go to where football. Unfortunately, in the past few years, my ligament injury constantly, they say my hips also wound. When I go to American football, they give me made a big of surgery, chi flat iron then, my ligament, no problem."

Beijing time on December 10 examine local time (Spain), fc Barcelona housekeeping news conference, chi turbo and Qatar foundation in shirt to cooperate and add "Qatar foundation" ads. Barcelona and Qatar fund contract fixed number of year to 2016 deadlines, total 5 years, Qatar fund every year to Barcelona pay 3,000 million euros.Obtain Barcelona jersey chest air max 24-7 is Qatar fund, is a non-profit organization. The agency with Barcelona signed a five-year contract, total amount is 1.5 billion euros, an average annual 3000 million euros. Barcelona every year 30 million euro shirt air max, advertising will be the tallest of global club, beyond the Manchester united and Liverpool about 236 million euros every year, and real Madrid 2300 million euros per year. "Qatar Foundation" (Qatar fund) will be printed on the wording of Barcelona's shirt, the air max 2011 "UNIECF" (UNICEF) AD will be maintained.

New Jersey bearing Qatar fund advertising will be held on next season, stylist will enable in air max ltd on his shirt Qatar Foundation "add" advertising words. This will be Barcelona club 111 years for making profits for the first time since selling shirt ads. Purpose Fc Barcelona from 1899 established beginning, to 2006 107 years, it has not appeared on his shirt ads. By the end of ghd hair straighteners 2006, Barcelona announced and UNICEF cooperation, will be in jersey chest increase UNICEF (UNICEF) emblem and text ads, but this is not to bring a advertising revenue, but barca Barcelona will be donated to the annual income rose by 0.7% UNICEF, about every year more ugg bailey button 200 million euros. 2006 September 13, for the first time with Barcelona UNIECF advertising shirt dressed in battle, for the uefa champions league group game against levski. After three years time, Barcelona has donated "advertising" shirt chest to classic argyle knit, but in the future

the Barcelona shirt ads, by UNIECF and Qatar Foundation (Qatar Foundation) share.
Barcelona in chi pink his chest ads for Qatar fund at the same time, does not terminate and UNICEF cooperation. UNICEF also considering fc Barcelona financial demand, be willing to accept and business logo coexist in Barcelona jerseys might. Barcelona President ROM Selma previously stated, want to be able to open source of income, and advertising does not damage the ghd iv styler,