Author Topic: The whole race confusion  (Read 269 times)

Quakaveli

The whole race confusion
« on: December 27, 2002, 11:35:43 AM »
I posted this shit in some other thread but I wanted ta post it here so u guys can all read it ;D:::

"what you guys are arguing about is something real simple..a few decades back "intelligent scienctists" categorized human species into three SUB-RACES:::
1.CAUCASOID(which is white ppl, inclludes persians middleeasterners Indians MExicans, etc cuz all these or most of em have some white in em and lighter skin colors)
. the second groups is the
2.MONGOLOIDS, which are differntiated by the shape of his eye, japs, chinese, korean, flips, and pacific islanders...thai, etc ya know,,,
the third is
3.NEGROID(black, and ppl with black in em...)

so thats where the great classificasion/race arguemnt comes from...and u can divide this category even more, into like southeast asian, middle eastern, european white, LOL, and like hispanic, etc etc...

if u wanna divide more, then u go like nationality, etc..etc...
and theres religion to classify some ppl ashamed of their nationalities, like INFINITE....LMAO :P

peace.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 03:30:24 PM by RapQuake »

Doggystylin

Re:The whole race confusion
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 01:07:47 PM »
bullshit, so a desi indian from the south or whatever their called, who are dark as hell can come out and say hes white? mexican, persian? who are mostly dark are in the white category? that makes no sense, lol, i mean if this is based on body structures.....still makes no sense, lol, persians, mexicans, white english, and indians differ so much, its crazy to put em all in one category

OutSider

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 01:23:20 PM »
bullshit, so a desi indian from the south or whatever their called, who are dark as hell can come out and say hes white? mexican, persian? who are mostly dark are in the white category? that makes no sense, lol, i mean if this is based on body structures.....still makes no sense, lol, persians, mexicans, white english, and indians differ so much, its crazy to put em all in one category
actually doggy that is a popular theory.... you may not agree with it.. but some socieites use that form today... even some public schools.. and i know for a fact that native americans and mexicans can be concider white.. it is even on my mothers and fathers birth cerificates... and they are not even white looking..... race and ethnicity is a complecated argument since everyone has their own idea on what it is... and i just alwayed looked at it from a sociological perspective... thats just me though

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 01:37:37 PM »

LOL someone didnt learn too much in school ::)

Ya I agree with u about a south indian, but north indians are related to whites cuz of the whole Aryan migration shit...but U gotta agree these are all theories and no1 can be sure bout anything, but this does make sense to categorize it even though its too broad...jus agreein wit what outsider (aka PINK??) said..

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 03:22:33 PM »
yo rapquake how would you feel if i called you a sand n***er????? chill with the g**k we don't need that racist bullshit around here

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2002, 03:30:54 PM »
aiight fagquake aka whoreority I edited that shit out, coo?

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2002, 03:56:18 PM »
aiight fagquake aka whoreority I edited that shit out, coo?

no its not cool i demand a full apology and some reparation from you and your hindu organization..lol jk ;)

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2002, 04:40:22 PM »
yo rapquake how would you feel if i called you a sand n***er?
I may sound a little dumb but what exactly is a "sand nigger"?

min0rity

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2002, 06:42:15 PM »

it is a racial slur towards arabs,indians, i think

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2002, 09:33:20 PM »

Racial slur, used to describe middle easterns.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2002, 09:54:58 PM »
Your theory is bullshit. About the mongoloids you're right (I never knew they were called that way though), but South Americans and Northern Americans (the natvies, not the settlers) are about the same. Europeans too, although in Southern Europe people seem to have more (black) hair. Africans and Australians are 'black'.

Pillow

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2002, 02:59:33 PM »
Your theory is bullshit. About the mongoloids you're right (I never knew they were called that way though), but South Americans and Northern Americans (the natvies, not the settlers) are about the same. Europeans too, although in Southern Europe people seem to have more (black) hair. Africans and Australians are 'black'.

WHo the fuck are u to call "my theory" bullshit??! First thing it aint even my theory its a popular scientific theory like Pink said...and next time watch ur words...BIYACH.

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2002, 03:55:11 PM »

WHo the fuck are u to call "my theory" bullshit??! First thing it aint even my theory its a popular scientific theory like Pink said...and next time watch ur words...BIYACH.

I'm Mauzip :) Is it wrong to disagree with a theory or something? Go let your dog out!