Author Topic: Jus some shit the pisses me off an is plain wrong  (Read 249 times)

HBKid_Jr

Jus some shit the pisses me off an is plain wrong
« on: December 27, 2002, 08:27:46 PM »
when a guy uses a girl.  an im not talkin about some ho,  im talkin about a respectable girl.  thats some fucked up shit 2 me when i think of it.  if ur goin fuck around behind there back an hurt them than tell them its over.  thats really fucked up,  maybe its cause im not gettin any an i see it go on all the time.  i kno mad heads here proberly did that shit 2 an if u did go fuck ya self.  also when a guy has to get wit a mad young girl cuz he cant get any from girls his own age,  like 2day in the mall.  i was on my break walkin around an this kid i graduated with,  well actually he got left back but he is still 18 an he is tryin to hook up with 8th graders,  ur fuckin 18 years olds tryin to fuck 13-14 year olds.  i even remember when a few seniors were talkin about it last year in school about goin out an tryin to get some from 8th an 9th grades.  its like c'mon can u actually be that fuckin much of a loser that ur 18 an 19 an tryin to fuck wit 13-15 year olds,  shit i dunno i jus think thats fucked up an i kno most of u wont agree wit what im sayin an if u do most wont speak up on it cuz they affraid what others r goin say
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 11:05:11 PM by Cracka ass Cracka »

closetothalimit

Re:u wanna kno what some fucked up shit
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 10:52:11 PM »
it is fucked up when a guy uses a girl but its also fucked up when a girl uses a guy - it goes both ways - ive been used a few times by chicks i really liked and its fuckin hurtful so i aint never gonna do that to another person

as for 13-14year olds, i think its disgusting - a guy used to do that when i used to go to school it was wrong

HBKid_Jr

Re:Jus some shit the pisses me off an is plain wrong
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 03:11:59 PM »
see no1 is replying b/c most of the guys r jus like that an word to rain its jus a fucked up when a girl uses a guy

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 04:09:12 PM »
Yeah, it happens alot.  Guys take advantage of women usually, because women are more emotional and more giving then guys are, so they take advantage of that.  I've talked to you before Tom, you know i'm not like that, and Like I always say, just be thankful that even though this does go on, be thankful that you see clearly and can be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.  Peace~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 11:20:54 PM »
yeah man word tom, women are delicate, u shouldnt treat em bad
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 03:20:12 PM »
fuck man...women fuck with men too...

Lets use sex as an example. "Girls", theres all sorts of em...nice ones, cock teasers, BITCHES who love to play games, clingy bitches, etc, etc, etc...so obviously you havent dealt with these kinda bitches sometimes...and in a way they are fucking with us too

also, women expect money, companionship, "getting treated" etc etc in relationships and they get it all the time, especially when they fine. so you dont consider bitches that dont put out and use guys (the whole "nice guy" theory) as plain wrong??? we do the same thing when we use bitches for sex...

LOL I just read ur post again and you meant that a guy USES a girl and cheats...yeah that is wrong, using a girl just for sex is wrong too, and lol I doubt that would happen much unless the chick is ugly and has some serious self-esteem issues. peace