Author Topic: Lets Face It - Detox Will Suck A**  (Read 2828 times)

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
Re: Lets Face It - Detox Will Suck A**
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2010, 08:04:36 PM »
I think mainstream / commercialized music is being confused with pop.  Pop music is its own genre.  Its Brittany Spears, Milli Vanilli, Backstreet Boys etc....  Pop artists have lunch boxes, posters, and Teen Magazine cover cameos in honor of them.  Does that sound like Dr. Dre to you?....I didn't think so.  Hip Hop has become more mainstream and/or commercialized, but it isn't pop music.  Dr. Dre and NWA were one of the first groups/artists to crossover that fine line of underground to mainstream.  They made music designed to appeal to a minority and word of mouth, the music, and the controversy made it appeal to a wider audience than what it was intended for.  

Muhfukka

« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2010, 06:11:36 PM »
let's get back on topic......detox won't be any good....

Ke$ha is the new dr. dre
hahaha

westsiderider323

« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
hahaha your intellectual fortitude has masticated the reticulum of your innermost desires through the forum in which.....cut the crap euro, youre a faggot and a flaming one at that

who's euro?? & whats w/ obsessing over nationality/sexuality? why so prejudice... ??? i thought this was a west-coast hip-hop forum... :-\ isn't this the subject matter that shall be discussed here?
I'm comfortable enough to be publicly secure w/ my sexuality, so please keep the inadequate insults coming, too bad you can't muster the same level of distinguished sophistication as i have in my life...
'Muhfukka' what an insecure, lost, lonely child you are, :-X seriously keep trying harder troll, wasting your time on this forum calling everyone/anyone a homo cuz your mother didn't love you or hug you enough as a child so that now, you have to resort to acting-out like a complete senseless moron, yelping, drawing all this unabated attention to yourself because your not intelligent nor constructive enough to find something more productive to do that just might have a meaningful, practical/useful impact on someone or something, somewhere else... ::) what a truly SAD display of wasted human potential. :'(

now I'm done w/ this crap, schooling you little kids, lecturing & all THIS.
this is my last post/interjection on this childish, unnecessary behavior. ;D

Thank You.

this has gay written all over it

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »
Dre didnt even produce Kush and that shit is average. Its a sick beat for someone like Khalil but it sounds like any other recycled Dre beat. Banging drums and boring piano loop, and Akon is wack.

I Need A Doctor is corny and fucking awful. If this track really is on the album, thats already 2 out of 12 tracks that are average.

And none of the westcoast veterans will be on Detox apart from Snoop. I doubt kurupt, daz and all them dudes will be on the album.

And now were finding out that Keri Hilson will be on the album. Dre lost it a long time ago/

Horrible post. Please don't post here again.  And i'm not even a Dre fan.
Dre did produce it.  It doesn't matter who played the piano, the composer was Dre.  Because Suge once made crackhead Daz say that Dre stole a beat from him, now every bum is on that "Dre didn't produce this" kick.  Every producer has a signature style and most of their beats sound similar.  Every Neptunes beat sounds the same.  Every Timbaland beat sounds the same.  Same thing for Cool and Dre, Toomp, Scot Storch etc.  

I need a doctor is produced by a better and more creative producer than anybody on the west right now with the exception of Dre.  None of these dudes (Battlecat, Quik, Daz, Meech Wells, Fredwreck etc.) are moving forward.  It's like they're are stuck in a time warp.  All of their shit sound dated as fuck.
It's a GOOD thing that none of the "westcoast veterans" will be on the album cause they all FUCKING SUCK.  A bunch of old irrelevant farts who have been making horrible music now for a decade.  If any of them called Dre up to ask to be on the album, Dre probably laughed and hung up.  The 90's are over.  They should except it and you should too.

Nooob Cake YOUR A CLOWN yes it matterrs who MADE the beat. DRE MADE HIS NAME AS A PRODUCER NOT A 'COMPOSER'. its clear u live up to ur name. dre is straight garbage now if u knew about his crack a bottle song that came out a while ago he stole the sample from some french band and put like an extra kick in it. its exactly the same song dre didnt do shit. TOOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TAKIN CREDIT FOR OTHERS WORK.

as for what u said about westcoast veterans i cant wholly disagree with u that most of the veterans have lost 'it' because it is pretty true. BUT COME FUCKING ON..... your actually gonna put keri hilson on a song garbageeee

MARK MY WORDS i bet theres gonna be a little wayne drake feature and a little rihanna and have a hook by justin bieber.....OH U DIDNT KNOW??? THEY ALREADY HAVE A SONG TOGETHER

JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER AND THE NIGGER WITH ATTITUDE DR. DRE........TOGETHER. PLEASE KILL URSELF DRE....unless u make an album with kendrick and tde them dudes are doin it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
god, please make it stop...I know I haven't lived the life of a christian but If u do me this one favor ill be good, I swear.

dexter

« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
oh no