Author Topic: Lets Face It - Detox Will Suck A**  (Read 2786 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Lets Face It - Detox Will Suck A**
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »
Dre didnt even produce Kush and that shit is average. Its a sick beat for someone like Khalil but it sounds like any other recycled Dre beat. Banging drums and boring piano loop, and Akon is wack.

I Need A Doctor is corny and fucking awful. If this track really is on the album, thats already 2 out of 12 tracks that are average.

And none of the westcoast veterans will be on Detox apart from Snoop. I doubt kurupt, daz and all them dudes will be on the album.

And now were finding out that Keri Hilson will be on the album. Dre lost it a long time ago/

Horrible post. Please don't post here again.  And i'm not even a Dre fan.
Dre did produce it.  It doesn't matter who played the piano, the composer was Dre.  Because Suge once made crackhead Daz say that Dre stole a beat from him, now every bum is on that "Dre didn't produce this" kick.  Every producer has a signature style and most of their beats sound similar.  Every Neptunes beat sounds the same.  Every Timbaland beat sounds the same.  Same thing for Cool and Dre, Toomp, Scot Storch etc.  
good post, but Kush is produced by DJ Khalil

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »
I think an album by Gary Coleman would be more dope than detox........and also since detox means when you stop taking drugs to "detoxify" your body

why is the first single "kush"  about drugs?

Wow Gary Coleman is doing post mortem albums? Sweet!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »
I think an album by Gary Coleman would be more dope than detox........and also since detox means when you stop taking drugs to "detoxify" your body

why is the first single "kush"  about drugs?

because its not the first single

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
This forum needs to start thinking about other things.

Pathetic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »
my god.

:-X

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »
I need a doctor is produced by a better and more creative producer than anybody on the west right now with the exception of Dre.

Madlib? Blue Sky Black Death? Exile? Dan the Automater? DJ Shadow? Evidence? Lmao....

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 02:08:41 PM »
I wonder how people got so hurt about Detox, there is so much hate in people like autor of this thread - whats the thing? You make a shit arguments, not even lookin at the good things they say.. Keri Hilson being on Detox is questionable, and pretty much doubtfull (that was your argument), you didnt mention, that Dre said in Power 106 interview that he will have many people he worked with on Detox.. that Detox wont be like "Kush" - it'll be diffrent.. you aint got no arguments, its just pathetic hate.. kinda sad

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »
I'm looking forward to it, and it will probably knock, fuck what you think.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »
its funny how before any single appeared people were like "oh detox is a myth" "detox is coming nevuary" and shit like that now that the single is out and were gonna get detox in 2011 everyone one is like "kush is mediocre" "why is it kush if its detox" man u idiots are like broken records u just keep hating and looking for negative stuff all the time till u dont hear the whole record just shut up and also if u dont understand the Detox concept just dont post making a fool outta urself.

You really need to earn your stripes before you start talking trash about who the haters are when you just registered here a few months ago.  People think they can just come in here and start dissing everybody when they just registered.  ::)  It's rude as hell.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 05:11:17 PM »
I think people need to realize that no matter if Detox is great or not, it will never be better than Chronic or 2001. Times have changed and music has as well. That Old School west coast sound that both earlier records had will never be duplicated. Does that mean Detox cant be a classic? No! It can definitely be a west coast classic but in a different way and sound. Anyone that is expecting the same shit as in the past or comparing this album with the past is going to be disappointed. Get over the past and accept that the era we grew up in is OVER. Dr. Dre still produces amazing songs, so im excited to hear what new shit he will come with this time around.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »
I think people need to realize that no matter if Detox is great or not, it will never be better than Chronic or 2001. Times have changed and music has as well. That Old School west coast sound that both earlier records had will never be duplicated. Does that mean Detox cant be a classic? No! It can definitely be a west coast classic but in a different way and sound. Anyone that is expecting the same shit as in the past or comparing this album with the past is going to be disappointed. Get over the past and accept that the era we grew up in is OVER. Dr. Dre still produces amazing songs, so im excited to hear what new shit he will come with this time around.

Preach! 8)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 11:03:20 PM »

Preach! 8)

double PREACH!  8)

:pimp:
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 01:57:22 AM »
You really need to earn your stripes before you start talking trash about who the haters are when you just registered here a few months ago.  People think they can just come in here and start dissing everybody when they just registered.  ::)  It's rude as hell.
  LMAO!  Message board stripes? Good one, Myth.

This thread has me thinking though. 2011 might be the death of this board. Think about it. If Detox drops and Crooked I finally releases a solo album, what will this fucking board have left to bitch about?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2010, 02:09:55 AM »
I think people just need to hear the record and get it out of their system. People are expecting the impossible. 95% of you aren't even judging the music on those albums as much as you're judging the nostalgia attached to them. Nothing can compete with that. You're not gonna get the same feeling in your late 20's or early 30's with a cynical mindstate as you did when you were a care-free 11-year old or teenager. If you threw "G Thang" out on this board today with no one having ever heard it and said it was going to be the most awesome record you'd ever hear, people would dismiss as simple rhymes over a Leon Hayward sample.