Author Topic: LBC Crew - "Haven't You Heard" (Cover & Tracklist)  (Read 3121 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
kind of pointless to put the songs on there that were already released properly

what's the problem`? We want this great Album in CDQ!
don't you have some of those songs in proper quality then?

none of that songs are in cdq! most of them was ripped from a cassette and some dudes on the net just fixed it right. that's not cdq... this release will be dope. it's cool that they put out the original lbc crew album without new tracks.
Out the moon is out in CDQ, Blueberry ( just a different version), flossin

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
where the fuck is 2pac on Out the moon lol

they took off the dopest verse lmao

Did they possibly add Pac later and he did not appear on the OG?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Lil C-Style got X'd from the Crew, so Snoop put Pac on there instead for the GRIDLOCK'd OST..

Jimmy H.

Dope 8)

Does Snoop's being executive producer of this project means he's also working with WideAwake now?
Possibly but it might just be part of a pre-existing contract with Death Row from when the album was recorded.

MarshColin

Lil C-Style got X'd from the Crew, so Snoop put Pac on there instead for the GRIDLOCK'd OST..

Was it ever determined what the deal was with Pac's verse and how it sounds cut off at the end? That's very dope we are getting both the og AND the Daz remix.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

Was it ever determined what the deal was with Pac's verse and how it sounds cut off at the end? That's very dope we are getting both the og AND the Daz remix.

i guess they took pac's verse from another track and added it in this one. it doesn't sound like he recorded extra for out the moon
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:38:13 AM by Giesuz »

Anonymous.

• 'G'
Re: LBC Crew - "Haven't You Heard" (Cover & Tracklist)
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2010, 08:14:06 AM »
so is this gon have newly recorded tracks or not? some people are sayin yes and some no......
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

JohnnyL

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2010, 08:48:50 AM »
so is this gon have newly recorded tracks or not? some people are sayin yes and some no......

Well, it's weird because they were actually playing new LBC Crew tracks on the Wideawake/Death Row website, fairly recently.  But it looks like those tracks won't appear on this album.  Maybe they're saving them for a second album.  Really, I'm glad they're not including the new songs with the old ones.  The new songs were sounding good, but I'd rather they release the original project in its original form.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 08:51:08 AM »

Well, it's weird because they were actually playing new LBC Crew tracks on the Wideawake/Death Row website, fairly recently.  But it looks like those tracks won't appear on this album.  Maybe they're saving them for a second album.  Really, I'm glad they're not including the new songs with the old ones.  The new songs were sounding good, but I'd rather they release the original project in its original form.
snippets, or full songs?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »

snippets, or full songs?

only 2 new LBC Crew-tracks so far. one full, and one snippet..

also im pretty sure this is not the original form of teh album.. just a compilation.
the original form doesnt exists, cus there were tracks missing. Lil C-style destroyed some songs..

the fact, that a dedication to a radio-dj (exclusive for his show), is featured on this release - makes it even more obvious..
plus, the advacne-tracklisting differs..

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2010, 10:18:04 AM »

snippets, or full songs?

also im pretty sure this is not the original form of teh album.. just a compilation.
the original form doesnt exists, cus there were tracks missing. Lil C-style destroyed some songs..

the fact, that a dedication to a radio-dj (exclusive for his show), is featured on this release - makes it even more obvious..

yeah its pretty odd to include that fresstyle "track" if you will...but anyway im just glad its all og shit...i think they scrapped the new idea cause they learned fairly quickly what NOT to do once they seen all the negative feedback from sneed situation..

JohnnyL

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2010, 12:11:04 PM »

snippets, or full songs?

yeah its pretty odd to include that fresstyle "track" if you will...but anyway im just glad its all og shit...i think they scrapped the new idea cause they learned fairly quickly what NOT to do once they seen all the negative feedback from sneed situation..

I hope you're right.  In fact, I hope they fix the Sam Sneed album by restoring it to the real "Street Scholars" before releasing it.  I would be fine with supporting a new Sam Sneed or LBC Crew album, but I would much rather they keep the new and old projects separate.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 12:18:43 PM »
hopefully LBC Crew will later release full new studio album too

Okka

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »
First people hope the radio drop will be on the album and now people are not happy that it's on the album. There's always somethin' to bitch about.

Will_B

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2010, 01:34:58 PM »
First people hope the radio drop will be on the album and now people are not happy that it's on the album. There's always somethin' to bitch about.

I just wan't it to be full of classic era stuff. Everything that was recorded during those sessions is worth hearing. And some good credits/booklet.