Author Topic: Rob Dyrdek's stupid tattooo  (Read 1025 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Rob Dyrdek's stupid tattooo
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 04:26:42 AM »
pretty stupid./...,./,/.,

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 07:30:51 AM »
i have a couple of tats that mean something to me, but shit like that is just plain stupid

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 03:16:28 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »
what happened to his show?  rob & big was awesome...his follow up, fantasy factory is not nearly as funny..he does have some cool stuff cuz yea he spends the $ but its not as entertaining as the days he hung out with big

btw, worst tattoo ever goes to gucci mane!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
it would be funny if Monster was about to unveil a new logo
Reminds me of the snickers commercial in the past where a football player had this bad-ass lion tattoo on his back, then the coach says' You've been traded to Miami.'  :D 

To me, I can't think of anything I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. And if it's something that you think is that damn good, just buy a t-shirt.
I feel that's what other people should do anyway.  Go to a t-shirt store & have a specially made shirt instead.  Game's butterfly tattoo another reason 2 not have tattoos just 4 the sake of it.

what happened to his show?  rob & big was awesome...his follow up, fantasy factory is not nearly as funny..he does have some cool stuff cuz yea he spends the $ but its not as entertaining as the days he hung out with big
Big Black had a child so the show had to end there.  Woulda been nice to have 1 more season on rob & big, but its better 2 leave a year early than leave a year too late.  And Big Black moved to Texas.  I think fantasy factory is still around, lots of shows lately only come around in seasons of the year. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 05:57:10 PM »

LMFAO, he looks like got damn Dracula.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 05:58:41 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 06:37:35 PM »
To me, I can't think of anything I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. And if it's something that you think is that damn good, just buy a t-shirt. That brown pride tattoo that ape in AG's sig is pretty foolish (is that Cain Velasquez?) Fuck it though if it has meaning to you, go for it.
That's how I've always felt too.

I heard Meg has a lifesized tattoo of you on her thumb.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 01:41:46 AM »
To me, I can't think of anything I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. And if it's something that you think is that damn good, just buy a t-shirt. That brown pride tattoo that ape in AG's sig is pretty foolish (is that Cain Velasquez?) Fuck it though if it has meaning to you, go for it.

Oh, its like that now?  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 10:51:39 AM »

Oh, its like that now?  :'(

Dont trip. I wasnt callin you small. I was callin her thumb big.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 02:11:21 PM »
Her hands are small compared to all that junk in her trunk.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
Reminds me of the snickers commercial in the past where a football player had this bad-ass lion tattoo on his back, then the coach says' You've been traded to Miami.'  :D 

To me, I can't think of anything I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. And if it's something that you think is that damn good, just buy a t-shirt.
I feel that's what other people should do anyway.  Go to a t-shirt store & have a specially made shirt instead.  Game's butterfly tattoo another reason 2 not have tattoos just 4 the sake of it.

Big Black had a child so the show had to end there.  Woulda been nice to have 1 more season on rob & big, but its better 2 leave a year early than leave a year too late.  And Big Black moved to Texas.  I think fantasy factory is still around, lots of shows lately only come around in seasons of the year. 

theres more to the big black thing then that...they was beefing w mtv for rights to the music and shit they did on the show. mtv wanted control of everything that show produced including names and characters they played etc. black said fuck that and bounced.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 08:58:09 PM »

theres more to the big black thing then that...they was beefing w mtv for rights to the music and shit they did on the show. mtv wanted control of everything that show produced including names and characters they played etc. black said fuck that and bounced.

theres even more to it than that. there was beef within big black and rob. big black says rob changed after the fame and couldnt handle his mood and shit, but rob has a different story apparently.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 09:41:32 PM »
i heard that too but never heard shit like that come from blacks mouth the shit i was talking about he actually spoke on in an interview...link me to where u read that.