Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"  (Read 1932 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"
« on: December 21, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13420/title.nipsey-hussle-talks-leaving-epic-records-dissing-detox

Enjoy, and dont forget Tha Marathon drops today. In about 4 hours i believe.
ihussle.com

SO PRUP

Re: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »
I knew this was coming as soon as he said he was pushing the album back...

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:26:10 AM »
Nipsey's buzz is running out.. sad

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 10:28:35 AM »
I see these kids from Hoover [Crips], and these kids from Eight Tray [Crips], that come up to me when they see me and salute me, and show me love like, “Nip, you inspire me. You one of us.”  :o :o :o  HAHA at his ENEMIGOS comin up to salute him LOL. ;)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
I see these kids from Hoover [Crips], and these kids from Eight Tray [Crips], that come up to me when they see me and salute me, and show me love like, “Nip, you inspire me. You one of us.”  :o :o :o  HAHA at his ENEMIGOS comin up to salute him LOL. ;)

I don't think he's lyin on that, I have seen bloods go up to him & tell him what's up & shake his hand.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »
I would be worried if a bunch of criminals came up to me and told me I inspired them hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 10:37:59 AM »

I don't think he's lyin on that, I have seen bloods go up to him & tell him what's up & shake his hand.

I see what you sayin but some red rags shakin his hand and his truest enemies who push that NAPPK hard (no disrespect) coming up to him and saying Yo NAYBAHOOD NIP you inspire me CUZ you one of US, LOL sounds kinda HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, its all good tho. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 10:40:00 AM »
did he say Hoopla Media Group?!?  :o
 8)  ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »

I see what you sayin but some red rags shakin his hand and his truest enemies who push that NAPPK hard (no disrespect) coming up to him and saying Yo NAYBAHOOD NIP you inspire me CUZ you one of US, LOL sounds kinda HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, its all good tho. 8)

It's all the same to me, I don't mess with no enemies period, but I guess at some point money and respect become mor eimportant.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »

It's all the same to me, I don't mess with no enemies period, but I guess at some point money and respect become mor eimportant.

THATS 100 BRO.  I thought Nip was gonna blow up, it is what it is though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:06:57 AM »
what a fool

papa-smurf

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:09 AM »
feeling myself was a hot record & it got as much buzz as a nipsey record gonna get.as far as i know it was buzzing good.what was epic & nipsey expecting it 2 do?
I just hope nipsey win becuz he got potential

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 11:16:38 AM »
& i dont believe that the hoovers & eight trays is walking up 2 him.really not the 52 hoovers.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
you cunt. he didnt diss detox. waste of my time.

Nipsey will never release shit..

Nipsey is Crooked I without talent.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »
music transcends even cultures, how can it not transcend people living the same exact lifestyle. it even gets you whiteboys hot headed lol

correct me if im wrong (soak this up white boy) blacks, get along when they hit the pen blue orange or red.