Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"  (Read 1930 times)

Anunikke

Re: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 11:50:19 AM »
Good shit.

Indie is the way to go.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 11:58:33 AM »
I kinda knew this was gonna happen, but i was hopin' that he would've released his album before his buzz is totally gone. What did he say about "Detox" though?

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »
music transcends even cultures, how can it not transcend people living the same exact lifestyle. it even gets you whiteboys hot headed lol

correct me if im wrong (soak this up white boy) blacks, get along when they hit the pen blue orange or red.

THIS AIN"T THE PEN HOMIE, WE TALKIN THE STREETS AND WE TALKIN ABOUT THE SIXTIES WORST ENEMIGOS.  PEN POLITICS ARE DIFFERENT AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WAS TALKIN TO ME OR TO PAPA SMURF BUT I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE JUST SOUNDS STRANGE FOR HIM TO SAY HOOVAS AND EIGHT TRAYS COME UP TO HIM AND SALUTE HIM SAYIN HE ONE OF "US".  CATS FROM FARWEST PUT OUT A DISS SONG, SAYIN FU*C NIPSEY WE DON'T LIKE SISSIES.  IT IS WHAT IT IS HOMIE, SHIT AIN'T THAT SERIOUS FOR ME.  AND DIFFERENT CARS STAND ALONE IN THE PEN.  HOOVAS, ETC ETC ETC

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »
Good shit.

Indie is the way to go.

Agree with that. No pressure. Looking forward to the new mixtape later

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »
Now get my opinion.

Nipsey is a bitch. He couldnt even say str8 that he wanted to diss Dre or Detox.. - no balls..

I ended up readin that he make songs and then he choose em by the business way.. i was done after that.. no musical respect for him.. either you make music, becouse you love it, and want it to sound good as a piece of art.. or either you aint a real musician.. fuck Nipsey

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 12:29:09 PM »
Nip only wants to be on detox, that´s the plan but dre don´t fuck anymore with snoppy´s clons...

papa-smurf

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »
nipsey doing the same shit crooked i doing.drop a single.if it dont go #1 on bilboard & top 106 n pak.they push the album back.i think pushing albums back hurt more then help.I think nipsey & crooked i had enough buzz 2 sell some records.now jay-z numbers like they expect but they could still sell like 60,000- 100,000

papa-smurf

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »
music transcends even cultures, how can it not transcend people living the same exact lifestyle. it even gets you whiteboys hot headed lol

correct me if im wrong (soak this up white boy) blacks, get along when they hit the pen blue orange or red.

IDk if u talking about me.but i aint no whiteboy.I know 52 hoovas personally & got alot of fam from 59 hoova & i know where they mind at when it come 2 nipsey & the 60's.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 02:28:59 PM »
I see these kids from Hoover [Crips], and these kids from Eight Tray [Crips], that come up to me when they see me and salute me, and show me love like, “Nip, you inspire me. You one of us.”  :o :o :o  HAHA at his ENEMIGOS comin up to salute him LOL. ;)
wus wrong wit dat..its a respect thing at the end of the day.. cuz he bout the only nigga still representing the streets on a mainstream level...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 02:35:59 PM »
I think people are reaching a bit on the Detox line. I mean Dre did not create the word, there is a actual meaning to the word Detox before it was decided to be a album title.

NoobCake

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »
So this Snoop look-a-like is dissing Dre cause he's mad his single didn't do shit?  Feeling Myself? LOL, well, nobody else did.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 05:46:37 PM »
wasn't really a diss for real

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 07:29:42 PM »
damn i ain't even think it was anymore blacc folk on here,good shit,but it's fact that the other side gives him props,the respect "how" he's doing it,wouldn't stay they break they necc to run up to em to salute em in all that tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »
damn i ain't even think it was anymore blacc folk on here,good shit,but it's fact that the other side gives him props,the respect "how" he's doing it,wouldn't stay they break they necc to run up to em to salute em in all that tho yell

they say nay60rs don't need no favors but rollins and ecc need to align again and cut all this on & off shit out

u see how the six pacc pushed the flowers out they turf on nhc that alliance is needed
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:57:00 PM by YaKno7 »

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »