Author Topic: WC - That's What I'm Talking Bout EP?  (Read 2898 times)

doggfather

Re: WC - That's What I'm Talking Bout EP?
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2011, 03:55:12 AM »
I always thought 5 tracks is considered a maxi single and a EP consists of 8 songs?
An EP is an overpriced single

;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2011, 06:48:42 AM »
somebody upload those tracks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2011, 02:47:12 PM »
somebody upload those tracks

I understand $5 is a lotta cash ::)

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2011, 03:19:50 PM »
it is when your broke lol

midwestryder

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2011, 04:25:33 PM »
if you broke then you don't need. if you don't have the money for then you have to live with out . nothing in life is free & you need to act like it .

NoobCake

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2011, 04:35:48 PM »
if you broke then you don't need. if you don't have the money for then you have to live with out . nothing in life is free & you need to act like it .

What the fuck?  You gonna tell him what he does and doesn't need now?  Who the fuck are you to tell ANYBODY what they can or can't have in life.  Get the fuck outta here with that shit. 

midwestryder

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »

What the fuck?  You gonna tell him what he does and doesn't need now?  Who the fuck are you to tell ANYBODY what they can or can't have in life.  Get the fuck outta here with that shit.  
i am fucking adult from the old school .that what gives me the right . bitch ass spoiled youngster . if you are broke & don't have money ot buy then you don't need it . that is just fact of life . . so you get fuck out of here with that spoiled btich ass attitude of your generations you owe me bullshit. nobody is owed anything in life . nothing in life is free & you have to earn it. that is fact of life ,bitch.. you have to earn & pay for  everything in life . see this is why your generation is killing hip hop . you genearation does not deserve anything for free. i a just telling the hardcore truth your generation bitch ass can't handle. you mom most never raised you right .
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:51:46 PM by midwestryder »

NoobCake

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2011, 05:14:23 PM »

What the fuck?  You gonna tell him what he does and doesn't need now?  Who the fuck are you to tell ANYBODY what they can or can't have in life.  Get the fuck outta here with that shit. 
i am fucking adult from the old school .that what gives me the right . bitch ass spiled youngster . if you are broke & don't have money ot buy then you don't need it . that is just fact of life . . so you get fuck out of here with that spoiled btich ass attitude of your generations you owe me bullshit. nobody is owed anything in life . nothing in life is free & you have to earn it. that is fact of life ,bitch.. you have to earn & apy for  everything in life . see this is why your generation is killing hip hop . you genearation does not deserve anything for free. i a just te;;ing the hardcore truth you generation bitch ass can't handle. you mom most never raised you right .

1st of all you don't know how old i am .  I'm prolly older than you.  2ndly there is no such thing as "old school".  Old School is just a buzzword that bitches like you like to use all the time because it sounds good.  Don't be mad at others who don't work as much as you, but can afford everything you can't.  The fact that you have failed at life is your problem, not anybody else's.

Anunikke

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2011, 05:32:36 AM »

i am fucking adult from the old school .that what gives me the right . bitch ass spiled youngster . if you are broke & don't have money ot buy then you don't need it . that is just fact of life . . so you get fuck out of here with that spoiled btich ass attitude of your generations you owe me bullshit. nobody is owed anything in life . nothing in life is free & you have to earn it. that is fact of life ,bitch.. you have to earn & apy for  everything in life . see this is why your generation is killing hip hop . you genearation does not deserve anything for free. i a just te;;ing the hardcore truth you generation bitch ass can't handle. you mom most never raised you right .
Important life lessons from the man who hasn't figured out punctuation at 37.

Will_B

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
nobody is owed anything in life . nothing in life is free & you have to earn it. that is fact of life ,bitch.. you have to earn & apy for  everything in life . see this is why your generation is killing hip hop . you genearation does not deserve anything for free. i a just te;;ing the hardcore truth you generation bitch ass can't handle.

Chuuch!!! :laugh:

midwestryder

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:14 PM »

What the fuck?  You gonna tell him what he does and doesn't need now?  Who the fuck are you to tell ANYBODY what they can or can't have in life.  Get the fuck outta here with that shit.  
i am fucking adult from the old school .that what gives me the right . bitch ass spiled youngster . if you are broke & don't have money ot buy then you don't need it . that is just fact of life . . so you get fuck out of here with that spoiled btich ass attitude of your generations you owe me bullshit. nobody is owed anything in life . nothing in life is free & you have to earn it. that is fact of life ,bitch.. you have to earn & apy for  everything in life . see this is why your generation is killing hip hop . you genearation does not deserve anything for free. i a just te;;ing the hardcore truth you generation bitch ass can't handle. you mom most never raised you right .

1st of all you don't know how old i am .  I'm prolly older than you.  2ndly there is no such thing as "old school".  Old School is just a buzzword that bitches like you like to use all the time because it sounds good.  Don't be mad at others who don't work as much as you, but can afford everything you can't.  The fact that you have failed at life is your problem, not anybody else's.
i bet you not older then me at all.  i bet you are iin your 20's . i am in 30's & that makes me older then you . the only bitch is you  & you acting like there is no such as old school . to even say that shows you ignorant closeminded younster. i can afford anything i want to. i have my own business unlike your poor broke joke of ass. i have not failed at all in my life . you are the one who is broke & has to steal music off the internet . i will never have to do that ever. i can buy any album i want at the store or on i-tunes without it even touching my bank account . so every thing you said is bullshit cop out aka bitch move. . you are the who can't afford to even buy an ep or album off i-tunes not me . . see i can afford eveything you can't in life because you are broke ass joke. my mom taught me better then you poor ass excuse of mom . that in life if you can't afford it then you don't need it & that nothing in life is free.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:06:26 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2011, 10:02:19 PM »

Important life lessons from the man who hasn't figured out punctuation at 37.
the only people who care about stupid ass punctuation on the internet are stupid ass nerds & losers with no life . this is not a newspaper or school report .

NoobCake

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2011, 12:01:56 AM »
Haha, this is comedy at this point.  Like i said in the other thread, calm down.  You're getting overemotional and are just talking nonsense.  You don't know anything about me or anybody elese on this board.  And, yes, there is no old school, just a bunch of old farts who are bitter that they haven't done anything with their life.  However, you're not one of them.  The way you write it's obvious you're a 14 year old net banger.  No grown man in his 30's sucks his favourite rapper's dick like you do Tupac's.  What are you doing on this board anyway?  The second semester at your high school starts soon, you should be preparing for that.

midwestryder

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2011, 05:18:52 AM »
Haha, this is comedy at this point.  Like i said in the other thread, calm down.  You're getting overemotional and are just talking nonsense.  You don't know anything about me or anybody elese on this board.  And, yes, there is no old school, just a bunch of old farts who are bitter that they haven't done anything with their life.  However, you're not one of them.  The way you write it's obvious you're a 14 year old net banger.  No grown man in his 30's sucks his favourite rapper's dick like you do Tupac's.  What are you doing on this board anyway?  The second semester at your high school starts soon, you should be preparing for tha
yes there is such thing as old school . only dumb ass ignorant closeminded punk ass bitch youngsters who hate on people older then them because there lives sucks & are jealous of what older people have . to even say bunch of old farts who are bitter that they haven't done anything with their life just shows you have no clue & that you are most ignorant closeminded dumb piece of shit younster like therst of your generation . i don'y suck dick like you do ,bitch ass youngster . no youngster in high school today would be fan of 2pac .so that automaticly kills what you say at all .i was raised on 2pacs music since same song by digital underground i have not been in high school since 1996 . why don't you go cry to your money about being a broke ass bitch . no, i am not 14 year old punk ass youngster like you . i am 33 year old man who's birthday is today . i was born jan 13,1978. what 33 year old man give a fuckin shit about stupid ass punctuation on the internet? none do because it is not a newsppaper or report for work..the only people who care about stupid ass punctuation on the internet are stupid ass nerds & losers with no life .  it also shows i am older then you because i say the every rapper from 1997 &  before can't be touched by today generations rappers

NoobCake

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »
Giving me your birthday will not change the fact that you're in high school.  A 33 year old man does not suck his favorite rappers' dicks like you do.  It's obvious what you are.  You're embarrasing yourself.