Author Topic: WC - That's What I'm Talking Bout EP?  (Read 2897 times)

Will_B

Re: WC - That's What I'm Talking Bout EP?
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »
Giving me your birthday will not change the fact that you're in high school.  A 33 year old man does not suck his favorite rappers' dicks like you do.  It's obvious what you are.  You're embarrasing yourself. 

Lol that's not exactly who you 2 were clashing about ;D

Anunikke

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
Any one taking midwestryder serious is a bigger joke then he is.

midwestryder

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2011, 11:44:04 AM »
Giving me your birthday will not change the fact that you're in high school.  A 33 year old man does not suck his favorite rappers' dicks like you do.  It's obvious what you are.  You're embarrasing yourself. 
yes it does . it proves i am 33 years old ,stupid ass . you name is noobcake & the word noob means rookie or youngster . one everything i has said shows & proves i am 33 years old . because only 33 year old would know these things ,stupid ass . i have not been in high school since 1996 ,dumbass. how do you know waht 33 year old does new school ? you don't bitch because you have no clue whay 33 year old does ever . i am not sucking his dick at all like you like to do . i telling the facts that you just don't like to hear & that it makes you 100%wrong like the rst of your stupid week ass generation. also no kid in high school would tell you if you broke then you don't need. if you don't have the money for then you have to live with out . nothing in life is free & you need to act like it .. he would instead download music illegally . see a 33 year old would tell not to downlload illegally & would tell if you broke then you don't need. if you don't have the money for then you have to live with out . nothing in life is free & you need to act like it .this just shows & proves my age 33 years old, youngster. so you are in denal .

midwestryder

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »
no any one taking your joke ass serious is a bigger joke then you.  your name sAnunikke: www.spam shows you are joke of person & theiving little bitch . you are part of the problem with music today .if you broke then you don't need. if you don't have the money for then you have to live with out . nothing in life is free & you need to act like it . what i just said is 150% true  & you just don't like the truth bitch ass bootlegging hip hop hurting theif. you are just another no good piece of shit like rest of your generation . so you neesd to take me serious bitch because only telling facts & truths that you seem to not be able to handle at all

westside159

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
they show the video on mtv jams

Will_B

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:15 AM »

Frontline?

doggfather

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2011, 03:47:38 AM »

Frontline?

or that's what i'm talkin about?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mista Rosa

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2011, 04:42:40 AM »

Thank God I checked this thread!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."