Author Topic: MTV Base: Best of B-Boys 2002  (Read 165 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

MTV Base: Best of B-Boys 2002
« on: December 29, 2002, 08:51:19 AM »
What a load of bollocks this was. When I saw it in the tv guide I thought it was gonna be a dope program, but when I looked at the description it said "A run down of the hottest b-boys from the year 2002, including Nelly, Ja Rule, P Diddy, Moby and Eminem." How the fuck are these guys b-boys, once again UK television fails to do any research before making a hiphop program, and it is no wonder people over here don't like proper hiphop on mass, because the only shit they ever get fed is this bollocks.

Jome

Re:MTV Base: Best of B-Boys 2002
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 06:16:55 PM »
MTV UK =  ::)

They had a interview with Ja Rule once, and they called him the god of hiphop.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 02:49:37 AM »
Yea I Caught Some Of This....Thing Is You Know Exactly Why Those People Are On It - They're Popular. Who Would Watch A REAL B-Boys Of HipHop? Very Few In The UK  :-\

Wait Till "dubcnn-tv" Opens ;) hehe

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 02:49:50 AM »
What a load of bollocks this was. When I saw it in the tv guide I thought it was gonna be a dope program, but when I looked at the description it said "A run down of the hottest b-boys from the year 2002, including Nelly, Ja Rule, P Diddy, Moby and Eminem." How the fuck are these guys b-boys, once again UK television fails to do any research before making a hiphop program, and it is no wonder people over here don't like proper hiphop on mass, because the only shit they ever get fed is this bollocks.

LOL word.. Its suprisin thou.. Sometimes MTV Base can put some dope programes on.. They obviously failed this time!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 11:06:09 AM »
Yeah their coverage of the UK B-Boy championship was pretty dope, so I was expecting better from this show.