Author Topic: Let's define Terrorism again...  (Read 313 times)

Jay_J

Let's define Terrorism again...
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:00:35 AM »
After 9/11 world met with islamic terror definition. although i feel bothered to hear islam and terrorism together, we have to name it islamic terror, because those terrorist tell that they do those terrorist attacks in the name of islam. (i want to tell that i am sorry who will be offended to hear "islamic terror" definition, im a muslim too, but there is a fact that there are some terrorist organizations based on islam)

Anyway, islamic terrorist organizations became populer after their increasing and historical attacks and people started to define terrorism with only islam. i remember some ministers and citizens say all terrorists are muslim. i live in a country and contitent which terrorism is not an unknown definition to them. so i wanted to share and let people remember there are a lot terrorism organizations which are based on jewish, christian, or any other religious, political, nationalist, and ext... also they are still active...

i hope some people can realize terrorism doesnt mean islam or only any other thing... terrorism is terrorism, we can't blame a religion, nation or a political vision because of there are some people, who i don't want to call human, killing innocent people in the name of something they believe...

Let's name some of em with their intention...

Here i go;

IRA (Irish Republican Army) founded against United Kingdom for independence of North Ireland. IRA caused death of 1800 people, 650 of them were civilians

ETA (Basque Homeland and Freedom) founded against Spain as a paramilitary group with the goal of gaining independence for the Greater Basque Country from a Marxist-Leninist perspective. ETA cause death of more than 1000 people, 350 of them were civilians

ASALA (Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia) was a Marxist-Leninist militant organization. The stated intention was "to compel the Turkish Government to acknowledge publicly its responsibility for the deaths of Armenians in 1915". ASALA caused death of over 70 people,  most of them were Turkish ambassadors, diplomats, their families and other civilians...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let's define Terrorism again...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 02:27:40 PM »
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Attacking Yugoslavia, attacking Afghanistan, attacking Iraq, installing dictators, the promotion of torture, the usage of torture, extraordinary rendition flights, systematic assasinations.

See things for what they are, not as they are painted to you

And a reminder since this either went over people's heads, went down the memory hole, or was never even pondered....

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/feb2010/f253-f03.shtml

So he was allowed to board the plane to supposedly lure them to the bigger fish and YET, you would have expected therefore for secret service to have been swarming that plane and grab him the moment things looked suspicious.

However not so, first excerpt ...from the telegraph article on this One young Dutchman sitting a few rows behind Abdulmutallab, who was in 19A, leapt from his seat, pushed past other passengers and jumped on the would-be terrorist.

No mention of agents....

Then just to underline this, oh look he even went to the toilet to mix it all up... It is believed he had mixed an explosive concoction in one of the lavatories of the plane and then attempted to detonate it a short time after returning to his seat.

So let me get this straight 911 happened years ago, this guy was identified as a terrorist, yet he was allowed onto a plane without being surrounded by agents ready to jump on him the moment things got suspicious.

So that leaves 2 possibilities the horrifying thought that they were going to allow him to potentially blow up the plane, which i doubt, or the second explanation which is they knew cooked the bomb, which means they had already infiltrated the cell which he belonged to, knowing therefore that although it might be terrifying it would not cause anyone else any harm other than the would be bomber himself. Of course when people heard this news they would then be terrified and realise they are not safe even now, more terrorism measures are needed.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 02:31:13 PM by virtuoso »

ThaPrince

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »
 A must see...

Definition of Terrorism Part 1

Definition of Terrorism Part 2

Definition of Terrorism Part 3

by Khalid Yasin

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG