Author Topic: whats up with all these new dudes floodin the board?  (Read 802 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:whats up with all these new dudes floodin the board?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2002, 03:44:05 PM »
Seriously, why do some people get a hard-on seeing thier post count go up?  What the hell does it matter?  

Also, please don't act like a tough guy EM28 and feel free to hit that diss button all you want I know it's your new toy, this karma meter really doesn't affect me, I could care less, so have a ball.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 03:47:50 PM by C2Knuckles »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2002, 03:45:52 PM »
em28... ok. mah bad never saw ;)
* Overseer slaps everyone else for not telling me - lol

c2 -  people thing post count = status or respect.

EM28

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2002, 03:48:10 PM »
I don't give a fuck about my post count anymore knuckles.
What am i supposed to do when everybodys on me.  I gotta defend myself.  At least i know i'm one person. Just EM28.  It doesn't matter what everybody else thinks.

peace

EM28

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2002, 04:12:15 PM »
thankx overseer
yeah i just wanted respect.  
I didn't want to be low.
I wanted to have a high post count so I would be as high as everyone else and be among one of the tops.
thankx for not banning me.

peace

bez

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2002, 05:29:11 PM »
dam, give the kid a break, he explained who he is and who is bro is, everyone was a newbie once but I cant remember anybody getting treated with this much disrespect before.  Hes just trying to make a name for himself and be recognised at wcc, lord knows it looks me a while to do so.

EM28

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2002, 05:37:56 PM »
dam, give the kid a break, he explained who he is and who is bro is, everyone was a newbie once but I cant remember anybody getting treated with this much disrespect before.  Hes just trying to make a name for himself and be recognised at wcc, lord knows it looks me a while to do so.

thankx bez for being so nice to me.  I have always shown respect for you and i'll give you some props.  you are really cool

peace

bez

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2002, 05:40:18 PM »

thankx bez for being so nice to me.  I have always shown respect for you and i'll give you some props.  you are really cool

peace

ahhh well, *Bez runs towards EM28 with arms open, dances with wolves music playing in the background, bez opens up his arms and the 2 embrace in a hug, wcc is watching in tears*

lol

EM28

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2002, 05:45:14 PM »

peace

ahhh well, *Bez runs towards EM28 with arms open, dances with wolves music playing in the background, bez opens up his arms and the 2 embrace in a hug, wcc is watching in tears*

lol

lol, good one bez
peace
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 05:46:34 PM by EM28 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2002, 05:57:18 PM »
Oh yeah and a safety tip - if you ever see Rud with his bowler hat on - RUN ;)

LMAO! ;D

* Rud cricks neck and reaches for his hat ;)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Koncept

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2002, 08:07:31 PM »
dammmmmmmmnnn @ EM28's 500+ posts

i remember when you had less then me like last month

EM28

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2002, 08:16:22 PM »
dammmmmmmmnnn @ EM28's 500+ posts

i remember when you had less then me like last month

hell nah if ya only have 213 posts cause I had about somewhere around 380-400 post at the starting of the month.

peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2002, 08:37:12 PM »
One question EM are you a female....No offense or nothin..U just act like one.....I still aint got no respect and i have been here since day one and i was on the DRE2001 board when everyone was there..But do i cry about it? I could give a fuck less who pays attention to my posts..I usually just come on to gain knowledge bout music..And drop rhymes and shit.Some people seem to think they gain respect by post Count.

EM28

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2002, 09:27:14 PM »
nah craig it says i am a male on my profile.  I am a fuckin guy.  Why would you ask such a stupid ass question considering that theres only a few females on the board.  You were here since day one so i guess this board was mad in august of this year, lol

peace
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 09:30:02 PM by EM28 »

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2002, 09:44:40 PM »
maybe they got new PCs for Xmas ;)

fool i gots my shit fo long time only thing i got fo christmas was this site and welcome

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2002, 09:46:24 PM »
look, i have been registered since oct.  We have one computer and my brother wants to use it to so i registered him and i have to get on when he gets on.  thats why he isn't on at the same time as me.(booboo24)  my friend gildedganon187 hardly comes on.  He doesn't even like rap music.  He just comes sometimes to talk about games.  They just got registered.  Thats why me and booboo24 are on at different times and not at the same time cause we have one computer.  The reason i make more than one post is because i wanted to reply to what other people say and like trauma said before he sees the modify button as something to change stuff. I don't want to change anything i want to post more stuff.

peace

yes i do like some rap shit

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....