Author Topic: Game Gets Robbed in LA  (Read 2216 times)

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
Re: Game Gets Robbed in LA
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Why would you guys doubt hes a millionaire. Are you ignorant or something. He has 3 platinum plaques and has toured the world at least 4 times already. That one magazine had a list a couple of years ago listing the worth of all these rappers. Right around the time 50 cent sold vitamin water and that year he was worth like 150 mill and Jay Z was second with some large ass amount too and Game was towards the bottom of the list with his worth around 11 million. Nobody blows 11 million in just 2 years. You guys are fucking retarded if you think he has no money. He didnt do this world tour because he has no money....He did it so that he can make more of it. Someone tells you that want to book you and pay you money to do a concert, YOU DO IT! fucking retards. Just becuase his album is getting pushed back doesnt mean he is broke. To you fucking morons who said that, you have obviously never made any money in your life and dont understand how it works. His 3 successful albums set him up for life already. He doesnt need to put out new shit for money. He does it for hip hop. I dont understand some of the people that post on this forum. There are so many fucking haters on here its a joke. Why do you come on here just to hate. Every Game thread is full of you motherfuckers, if you dont like dude then dont read about his shit. Same goes with Kurupt threads and Daz threads.....people always hating. You fools are a joke. I wonder how many of you are just little kids whose balls havent even dropped yet. Dont speak on shit you know nothing about.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 06:01:01 PM by xxrayrayxx »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »
Why would you guys doubt hes a millionaire. Are you ignorant or something. He has 3 platinum plaques and has toured the world at least 4 times already. That one magazine had a list a couple of years ago listing the worth of all these rappers. Right around the time 50 cent sold vitamin water and that year he was worth like 150 mill and Jay Z was second with some large ass amount too and Game was towards the bottom of the list with his worth around 11 million. Nobody blows 11 million in just 2 years. You guys are fucking retarded if you think he has no money. He didnt do this world tour because he has no money....He did it so that he can make more of it. Someone tells you that want to book you and pay you money to do a concert, YOU DO IT! fucking retards. Just becuase his album is getting pushed back doesnt mean he is broke. To you fucking morons who said that, you have obviously never made any money in your life and dont understand how it works. His 3 successful albums set him up for life already. He doesnt need to put out new shit for money. He does it for hip hop. I dont understand some of the people that post on this forum. There are so many fucking haters on here its a joke. Why do you come on here just to hate. Every Game thread is full of you motherfuckers, if you dont like dude then dont read about his shit. Same goes with Kurupt threads and Daz threads.....people always hating. You fools are a joke. I wonder how many of you are just little kids whose balls havent even dropped yet. Dont speak on shit you know nothing about.

Hammer blew 30 million in three years
and stop crying

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »

Shut the fuck up you dumbfuck, are you Game's manager or someshit? get off his balls.

Game blew a lot of his money on stupid shit, he is touring to make some of it back.

Kush Remix
Psychotic, six hundred wide body
Lost a couple mill last year, but why cry about it
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 08:45:33 PM »
lol I guess karma is a bitch about that G-unit verse huh? Still you dont move that kind of cash around and give your car to valet. I always make sure theres nothing of value in the car if I give it to valet. Its just common sense. Oh well, Game isnt gonna feel it hes got money.

He will feel it, especially once his next album flops.  Game does not have Bill Gates money.

Well of course he doesnt have Bill Gates money, but dude is a multi-millionaire. 75k isnt gonna hurt him. Trust me, he will be okay. I dont think his album will flop either. I think its been pushed cause Jimmy wants Game to ride the Detox wave. His album will go Gold with ease. Platinum, I dont know about that anymore.....It took L.A.X. damn near a year to make it to platinum.

L.A.X. didn't go platinum

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »

Hammer blew 30 million in three years
and stop crying

please don't c ompare Hammer to Game...that's an insuilt to MC Hammer
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »

Shut the fuck up you dumbfuck, are you Game's manager or someshit? get off his balls.

Game blew a lot of his money on stupid shit, he is touring to make some of it back.

Kush Remix

Fuck you bitch ass motherfucker. Im stating the obvious, how the fuck do you know what Game blew his money on? Why dont you get off his balls and stop hating cause your a broke ass bitch with nothing. Alll you motherfuckers do on here is bitch about stupid ass shit and act like your know everything and anything. This forum is about music appreciation, not a place for you bitches to hate on people getting money while you dont. To the fool that said L.A.X didnt go platinum, your retarded cause it did. That shit got up to 900k in the first few months. After that people stop paying attention to the album sales cause its not a new album anymore. That doesnt mean its not on the shelves anymore you dumb fucks. It still sells just not enough to make a big deal about. The album passed the million mark a long time ago. I swear you fools are on some retarded shit. All of you talking shit about these artists should fucking kill yourselves. We are here to support West Coast music not put it down. You stupid bitter ass fukcing kids.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »

Kush Remix

Fuck you bitch ass motherfucker. Im stating the obvious, how the fuck do you know what Game blew his money on? Why dont you get off his balls and stop hating cause your a broke ass bitch with nothing. Alll you motherfuckers do on here is bitch about stupid ass shit and act like your know everything and anything. This forum is about music appreciation, not a place for you bitches to hate on people getting money while you dont. To the fool that said L.A.X didnt go platinum, your retarded cause it did. That shit got up to 900k in the first few months. After that people stop paying attention to the album sales cause its not a new album anymore. That doesnt mean its not on the shelves anymore you dumb fucks. It still sells just not enough to make a big deal about. The album passed the million mark a long time ago. I swear you fools are on some retarded shit. All of you talking shit about these artists should fucking kill yourselves. We are here to support West Coast music not put it down. You stupid bitter ass fukcing kids.

Lol you mad bro? you faggot
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2010, 09:44:41 PM »

Kush Remix

:'(
"Cry Baby" by the Beatles is one of my favorite songs

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »

Kush Remix

Aint mad at shit you fucking lame, wtf you know about West Coast music anyway, your bitch bio says you aint shit but an aussie. you must be one of them Abbos huh? Haters like you aint shit. Im done wasting my time on bitch like you. Do the world a favor and disappear.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2010, 09:50:23 PM »

Kush Remix

:'(
"Cry Baby" by the Beatles is one of my favorite songs

That makes sense to me too, tells me you aint shit but a little bitch just like your little australian butt buddy over here. Nice avatar, Guys in spandex do it for you huh? Fuckin fag.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2010, 10:56:45 PM »

Kush Remix

Aint mad at shit you fucking lame, wtf you know about West Coast music anyway, your bitch bio says you aint shit but an aussie. you must be one of them Abbos huh? Haters like you aint shit. Im done wasting my time on bitch like you. Do the world a favor and disappear.

LOL at you getting mad bro, it's ok. The fuck does me being from Australia have to do with anything? hahaha

you also take another L for assuming i'm an abo you dumb fuck lol

don't get mad because your favourite rapper won't let you suck his dick and manage his funds bro...

<3

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »

Kush Remix

How do you know he's touring to make money back, are you his stalker or something
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 11:13:51 PM »

Kush Remix

How do you know he's touring to make money back, are you his stalker or something

No faggot, do you think he's going to make money off album sales?

Elano

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:37 AM »

shut the fuck up asshole and get the fuck out of this forum!
go eat some kangaroos shit  :D

Elano

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

you are the biggest faggot here  :loser: