Author Topic: Game Gets Robbed in LA  (Read 2215 times)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game Gets Robbed in LA
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2010, 06:43:27 AM »
^ why does it matter? And why does anyone care if Game doesn't have as much money as you think he should? As long as RED comes before June I couldn't give less of a shit.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2010, 07:58:29 AM »
Why does it matter?  Its a question homie, just curious.  Don't worry I am not a G-Unit STAN Mr. BLACKWALL LOL................... ;D  RED ain't coming before June.

Just to clarify, its some hoe shit to cry all the time that you 5x platinum, even got your black wall flunkies like G-Magic actin like GAME is the return of Jesus cuz he's 5X platinum.  If he ain't, then thats mad homo.  PAUSE, no homo ;D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:11:59 AM by darqawa »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »
Game sold about 2.5 million of the Documentary in the US. When he says 5x platinum I think he means worldwide sales but I doubt its true :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »
the game is well known for being a liar

theremedy360

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2010, 09:28:28 PM »
haha dam. but nah really? haha

i luv 2 c game suffer.... fuccn luv it maybe richard ramirez will eat his kids on sum detox shit IMO haha damn

V2DHeart

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 04:18:00 AM »
It amazes how many people seem to believe that if Will Smith gets offered $40 million to do a movie, they think the movie team come in with brief-cases of the cash there and then in total

Believe me, the actors get paid in one simple way: money straight into their bank accounts. There's no other solution.

People only do concerts and touring when they need a big collection of money. 

This is not true.

Jay Z isn't as rich as people think

Jay z is filthy rich.

Every year it’s the same. We pace up and down, unable to focus on anything, worrying relentlessly for poor old Jay-Z. “Is Jay-Z still offensively wealthy?” we ask ourselves. “Does Jay-Z still have so much money that he could buy you and your entire extended family, throw you all in a quarry, fill it in with a mixture of concrete and diamonds and still not notice any discernible difference in his bank account? Oh, say that he does!”

So it’s with great relief that we say, yes, according to the 2010 Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list, Jay-Z is still rich. Wildly rich. Disgustingly rich. $63 million a year rich. We’ve never been so happy. We think we’re welling up.

Either way, it doesn’t matter. Jay-Z is so rich that he could literally buy all of your childhood memories just so that he could set fire to them in front of you while he sits in a throne made of swan feathers and unicorn tears and laughs, and there’s nothing you can do about it. In fact, according to the just-published Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list 2010, Jay-Z is the richest rapper of them all. Yes, again. MTV reports:

For the third time in four years, Jay-Z has been crowned the “Hip-Hop Cash King” by Forbes. The Brooklyn lyricist topped the business magazine’s annual ranking of high-rolling hip-hop stars by earning $63 million over the past 12 months, thanks to business ventures like a high-grossing tour, real estate investments and the successful Broadway production “Fela!”

Jay-Z is so insultingly loaded, in fact, that his earnings are more than double that of the next-placed rapper Diddy, who only managed to scrape together a paltry $30 in the last 12 months. Third was Akon who, because he signed Lady Gaga to his label, raked in $21 million. But spare a thought for poor old 50 Cent who now languishes at a lowly number 14, having only made $8 million this year. $8 million? 50 Cent, you really are an embarrassingly pointless failure.

quoting Forbes is just a cop out. You understand how many times Forbes magazine has printed falsely on earnings of people over the years, and how many don't submit their true earnings, people who tax evade etc.. A lot of actors don't get their money right into the bank account. It takes a period of time, through the cinematic process, all the way down to the home DVD release stage.. You'll see that a lot of the later seasons of a popular TV series or show, which has ended for many years still remain high on DVD despite earlier seasons of it being slightly cheaper. This is because when TV shows peak, the casts may sign contracts to $500,000 a show. They don't walk right home after a day at the studio to find $500,000 in their account for completing that show for the day lol. It can take years sometimes. There are exexptions though, and circustances where there are actors who are paid in full. Some could be lucky, some may be tied to a company for 2-3 movies, and are paid a huge amount up front, but paid less later (agreeing to 2 sequels and so on)

Also, what an artist has, and what they generate are two different things, but fans will run with it... You'll get game, who may have sold 900,000 copies of RED this year, and say it  generates $6million (my math isn't good this early) he may run his mouth off in a magazine, or interview like:

Uhhh Yehhh man u know, A juss made like 6 million dollars off red, u know that's how we do it here on the West, it aint nuffin u know what am sayin'.. me and fiddy, we had our little problems in the past, but u know. Big shout out to him, black wall street, pharell, hotboys radio u know whats up and the rest of the niggaz who put in work on the album to where I made this paper

The next thing you know, people are posting how Game's a multi-millionaire just from the red album alone, and you have this big false information being typed as gospel
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

sofdark

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 05:30:35 AM »
It amazes how many people seem to believe that if Will Smith gets offered $40 million to do a movie, they think the movie team come in with brief-cases of the cash there and then in total

Believe me, the actors get paid in one simple way: money straight into their bank accounts. There's no other solution.

People only do concerts and touring when they need a big collection of money.  

This is not true.

Jay Z isn't as rich as people think

Jay z is filthy rich.

Every year it’s the same. We pace up and down, unable to focus on anything, worrying relentlessly for poor old Jay-Z. “Is Jay-Z still offensively wealthy?” we ask ourselves. “Does Jay-Z still have so much money that he could buy you and your entire extended family, throw you all in a quarry, fill it in with a mixture of concrete and diamonds and still not notice any discernible difference in his bank account? Oh, say that he does!”

So it’s with great relief that we say, yes, according to the 2010 Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list, Jay-Z is still rich. Wildly rich. Disgustingly rich. $63 million a year rich. We’ve never been so happy. We think we’re welling up.

Either way, it doesn’t matter. Jay-Z is so rich that he could literally buy all of your childhood memories just so that he could set fire to them in front of you while he sits in a throne made of swan feathers and unicorn tears and laughs, and there’s nothing you can do about it. In fact, according to the just-published Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list 2010, Jay-Z is the richest rapper of them all. Yes, again. MTV reports:

For the third time in four years, Jay-Z has been crowned the “Hip-Hop Cash King” by Forbes. The Brooklyn lyricist topped the business magazine’s annual ranking of high-rolling hip-hop stars by earning $63 million over the past 12 months, thanks to business ventures like a high-grossing tour, real estate investments and the successful Broadway production “Fela!”

Jay-Z is so insultingly loaded, in fact, that his earnings are more than double that of the next-placed rapper Diddy, who only managed to scrape together a paltry $30 in the last 12 months. Third was Akon who, because he signed Lady Gaga to his label, raked in $21 million. But spare a thought for poor old 50 Cent who now languishes at a lowly number 14, having only made $8 million this year. $8 million? 50 Cent, you really are an embarrassingly pointless failure.

quoting Forbes is just a cop out. You understand how many times Forbes magazine has printed falsely on earnings of people over the years, and how many don't submit their true earnings, people who tax evade etc.. A lot of actors don't get their money right into the bank account. It takes a period of time, through the cinematic process, all the way down to the home DVD release stage.. You'll see that a lot of the later seasons of a popular TV series or show, which has ended for many years still remain high on DVD despite earlier seasons of it being slightly cheaper. This is because when TV shows peak, the casts may sign contracts to $500,000 a show. They don't walk right home after a day at the studio to find $500,000 in their account for completing that show for the day lol. It can take years sometimes. There are exexptions though, and circustances where there are actors who are paid in full. Some could be lucky, some may be tied to a company for 2-3 movies, and are paid a huge amount up front, but paid less later (agreeing to 2 sequels and so on)

Also, what an artist has, and what they generate are two different things, but fans will run with it... You'll get game, who may have sold 900,000 copies of RED this year, and say it  generates $6million (my math isn't good this early) he may run his mouth off in a magazine, or interview like:

Uhhh Yehhh man u know, A juss made like 6 million dollars off red, u know that's how we do it here on the West, it aint nuffin u know what am sayin'.. me and fiddy, we had our little problems in the past, but u know. Big shout out to him, black wall street, pharell, hotboys radio u know whats up and the rest of the niggaz who put in work on the album to where I made this paper

The next thing you know, people are posting how Game's a multi-millionaire just from the red album alone, and you have this big false information being typed as gospel

good read man

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 05:40:13 AM »
i luv 2 c game suffer.... fuccn luv it maybe richard ramirez will eat his kids on sum detox shit IMO haha damn
haha u a fool 4 dat one duke

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »
A few months back someone posted on here Game's monthly bills (something of his got hacked).  It looked pretty legit to me.  Anyone who knows any sort of basic finance and accounting knows that Game is not wealthy.  What money he has made he will quickly spend.  He has already hit his peak earning years.  He will never earn that much money again.  He, like most rappers, spend like there is no tomorrow.  You don't get rich when you live like that.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 11:40:39 PM »
Game is just dumb. If he's not broke right now, he will be someday. Beleive me.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »
well he really must be broke since he's playing the lottery now lol

The lottery $330 million !!! Never played b4 but fugggg dat, gettin my black azz to the liqour sto & gettin me a ticket 2day
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network