Author Topic: Big C-style Presents - 19th St Vaults Vol. 1 ***Break Down Pt. 2 & Audio***  (Read 3451 times)

Trip Dee

Re: Big C-style Presents - 19th St Vaults Vol. 1 ***Break Down Pt. 2 & Audio***
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »
Part of the Tray D verse(Or the whole one) is at another song to, or im i wrong?

Oh, forgot. MAD PROPS for this  8)

yeah it's partially his verse from "Another Day" (first Eastsidaz album)...

19strecords

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2010, 02:16:45 AM »
the dr/wa lbc project is going to drop 100% but with support from the actual artist, it could have been promoted and put together awhole better. the plan was to release the entire original album with demos, alt's & unheards and a second cd that would be a brand new lbc album. but i guess they saw something better cause the budget was gone when it came to the lbc. so we going to keep it moving and invade the underground, breakdown pt 3 plus more audio comming next week.

2euce 7even

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2010, 02:22:34 AM »
^ tell us about south sentrelle.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2010, 03:33:46 AM »
the dr/wa lbc project is going to drop 100% but with support from the actual artist, it could have been promoted and put together awhole better. the plan was to release the entire original album with demos, alt's & unheards and a second cd that would be a brand new lbc album. but i guess they saw something better cause the budget was gone when it came to the lbc. so we going to keep it moving and invade the underground, breakdown pt 3 plus more audio comming next week.

That's wassup, keep doing your thing, we're supporting! Looking forward to the breakdown part3 !
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

procrastiNate

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2010, 03:57:51 AM »
Wideawake is fucking retarded. Can't wait for the next breakdown and audio. I've listened to Feels Good 2 Be DPG like crazy but still haven't played it out. What kind of distribution is this gonna have? Can I expect to find it in Best Buy or will I need to order it?

Portugoal

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2010, 04:55:18 AM »
the plan was to release the entire original album with demos, alt's & unheards and a second cd that would be a brand new lbc album.

So those fucktards have amazing ideas, but they don't want to do anything with it... ::)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2010, 05:06:04 AM »

yall need to do real studio LBC Crew album, im sure it would sell well @ least in Cali

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2010, 06:44:22 AM »

I can't understand the plot WA is following, they will see the result when the sam cd push 300 units because of the mainly new tracks on it

Mietek23

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2010, 10:02:28 AM »
^^^I don't think it'll reach 300 copies with this kind of 'promotion' which is a complete joke..

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »
6. 2 To Be Dpg –
http://www.zshare.net/audio/843823350902b984/

Note – Due To The Quality Of The Dat, The Recording Of This Song Was A Lil Poor So We Decided To Replace It With Another Song.

Props for droppin this exclusively for the forum!!! Can we still have a track breakdown for Feels Good 2 Be D.P.G please?? :)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2010, 09:59:26 PM »
I have been bumping this on repeat....  SICK. 

Major props for this.  I hope Nate can hear this hook present day.  He would appreciate even more than us hardcore fans.

I have to say I live in long beach, right on broadway, and I have been bumping my personal copy of 19th street and all the unreleased lbc songs for over a decade.

I have never seen such an unheard come out of nowhere, i love it.  thanks for the love,  we all appreciate it.   

even there may not be responses to this thread, your drop and info is well appreciated here.

LBC yaa

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »
Thx for the track. Shit is bangin,' '94 era. Warren G "So Many Ways"...get well Nate!!!

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
6. 2 To Be Dpg –
http://www.zshare.net/audio/843823350902b984/

Note – Due To The Quality Of The Dat, The Recording Of This Song Was A Lil Poor So We Decided To Replace It With Another Song.

Props for droppin this exclusively for the forum!!! Can we still have a track breakdown for Feels Good 2 Be D.P.G please?? :)

Can someone please post the track on another servor ?

I can't listen to it on zshare

Mat

Soopahigh

yeah this is banging  8)
Give us more Big C-Style  ;D